Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 310. (Read 127465 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I really hope we'll be on CoinMarketCap soon.
Going into it will help us a lot in terms of exposure.

We need much more volume to be accepted on coinmarketcap. It's the reason why we must all promote the coin everywhere. We may not stay passive.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Soon or late, it will depend on total trading volume per day.
To be accepted to list in CMC, PRiVCY need to have at least $100k trading volume.
For now, it's far than the minimum requirement from CMC.
Activity: 121
Investor's club is one of the best ideas so far.
It increase the value of becoming an holder and an investors Wink

I think too. And i don't know if other coins did the same in the past? I don't think so. I am wrong? It's good to see originality like this in airdrop campaigns. It will catch more and more attention, for sure. Well done 👌
Activity: 112
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Investors club percentages do NOT relate to total holdings yet, as far as I can see. Investor percentage is rather applied in the same way as mod percentages today, right? There is a base airdrop, investors get 10% / 25% etc more.

The HODLer percentage (the more coins held, the bigger the airdrop) is different and will only be applied from AD10 onwards.

A bit confusing, I just want to clarify.

Time to break 100k USD trading volume to get PRiVCY listed on CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Investor's club is one of the best ideas so far.
It increase the value of becoming an holder and an investors Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Man,  I want to be in the investor's club!       Eventually you could get a nice smoking jacket and a secret handshake!

I like the Privcy seems to be set on constantly coming up with new angles, creative solutions, more community engagements.    Good stuff!
Activity: 190
Investors Club will be a good thing to increase the demand for $PRIV and to create a temporary market for $PRIV, but i doubt we can have a 100K CLUB anytime soon, Since most of the participants are HODLERS.

Yep 100k is still a large % of the airdropped supply so far, it would take someone to basically buy everything and have way over the odds buy orders in place Grin
Activity: 41
I have just arrived! and before all I just want to say that on the discord the community is very active, the support is in real time  Cool
great job and great community ...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Investors Club will be a good thing to increase the demand for $PRIV and to create a temporary market for $PRIV, but i doubt we can have a 100K CLUB anytime soon, Since most of the participants are HODLERS.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Privcy's latest announcement:

Introducing our new PRiVCY Investors clubs!

We like to reward people that support us, believe in us and help us move PRiVCY forward.

Starting from AD4 we will reward investors based on their holdings:

10 000+ PRiV -  "10k Club" membership & 1.10x AD factor
 25 000+ PRiV -  "25k Club" membership & 1.25x AD factor
 50 000+ PRiV -  "50k Club" membership & 1.50x AD factor
100 000+ PRiV - "100k Club" membership & 2.00x AD factor

Other benefits of the investors club:

10k Club:
Rank in our Discord channel

25k Club:
Individual requirements for AD

50k Club:
Dedicated MOD

100k Club:
Dedicated MOD
Private channel to discuss development ideas & strategy with the core team

Thank you!
Own Your Privacy!

PRiVCY Dev Team

You can follow all the PRiVCY updates on the discord channel.
Activity: 24
Staking on the contrary is doing fine. You will receive several small stakes a day. 10% roi first year.

Rg,
R

Hi,don't you think that POW is white elephant and really bad for environnment because of needed energy ?it would be a smart move to lower it down step by step to  eventually 0% so POS would be at 100%; some projects successfully did the switch.
Activity: 190
Can admins have a group for Vietnamese? I think my friends need this group, I can help my friends to register and answer their asks. I have talked about this issue many time but I  don't receive any reply from admins. Hope you see my suggestion!

Offer to do a translation from English to Vietnamese on discord, you'll receive a bounty if its off good quality
Activity: 103
Can admins have a group for Vietnamese? I think my friends need this group, I can help my friends to register and answer their asks. I have talked about this issue many time but I  don't receive any reply from admins. Hope you see my suggestion!
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
I'm waiting for the approval of Airdrop, but I'm active: I follow https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN, I invite friends. I think that the statement will pass normally. In addition, you get a daily bonus, even if you have not approved the airdrop. I like the project, I'm waiting for approval
you are humble, Do not worry about being approved as well. . we're just active in the discord forum I'm sure your registration is a pass first.

Yeah the devs will manually check everything so it can take some time for your status to be accepted.  And guys pls no spam, *quality* posts, dont smurf your bitcointalk account with the privcy signature.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
I'm waiting for the approval of Airdrop, but I'm active: I follow https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN, I invite friends. I think that the statement will pass normally. In addition, you get a daily bonus, even if you have not approved the airdrop. I like the project, I'm waiting for approval
you are humble, Do not worry about being approved as well. . we're just active in the discord forum I'm sure your registration is a pass first.
Activity: 101
Yup, the devs are keeping the community engaged, and really making an effort to help. The efforts going to pay off!
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
I can say now in third airdrop i didn't had any problems, just keep up the good work guys, and we shall rocket to the moon.... Smiley
Activity: 50
Staking on the contrary is doing fine. You will receive several small stakes a day. 10% roi first year.

Rg,
R

Activity: 87
I tried to mine the coin but results was not so promising, in fact way lower than my expectations. As you guys are using x13 algo, and algo itself claims to be ASIC resistant but doesn't looks like so. Is there any plan on switching to another algo or tackling the current situation in a different manner?

No plans yet, but maybe after the Airdrop and if enough people are voting for it, we change it. But as long as the blockchain is not in danger due to POS/POW it is not high on the list
Jump to: