Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 313. (Read 127474 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I didn't receive the air drop this week, I got a "You are currently Not Active for airdrops." I asked on the Discord but the people there were telling me that I needed 14 activity points, which I certainly had. No mods were there. Since I certainly had over 14 activity, can a mod check my account?
were you active on discord? you needed at least 10xp for ad3 on discord if I remember correctly. keep that in mind and good luck for ad4! (there is no minimum xp stated, the 10xp where last ad. sp always keep up with the rules)
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
First airdrop week was very good. All was pretty clear and easy, but 2nd and 3rd week rules was changed on road.
Guys if you change rules , apply it not after 1-2 days, apply new rules after at least 1-2 drops.
Rules shouldn't be changed in the middle of week.

Also here is my feedback about something calling "dicsord activity" i even don't know what is it.
You want to see in this airdrop serius mans, investors and traders or dota-2 players?
Discord can be used for airdrop organisation and registration, but discord activity never should be part of the rules.

i dont want to make friends here or building relationships and i'm sure a lot serious people dont want chatting too. I just thought participate in this airdrop and maybe buy some coins before 10th round, but looks like i will be not accepted even after 10th round, lol.

I'll try one more week with your airdrop. Will try have some messages in this shitty discord, but looks like this airdrop never will accept me and i'm almost ready to give up and move on .

I believe that eventually some continuous interaction is needed both here and on Discord.
obviously everyone has his own things to do, but as far as possible it is good to participate, otherwise the community does not exist and all is reduced to a caritas that distributes coins without a definite pro.
The project is young and must grow.
The airdrops serve this, to make the project known and to create a living community around it.
If you have no way or time to participate, it is perfectly understandable, but then the result is "luck", or more properly at the discretion of the dev
Activity: 424
Merit: 105
First airdrop week was very good. All was pretty clear and easy, but 2nd and 3rd week rules was changed on road.
Guys if you change rules , apply it not after 1-2 days, apply new rules after at least 1-2 drops.
Rules shouldn't be changed in the middle of week.

Also here is my feedback about something calling "dicsord activity" i even don't know what is it.
You want to see in this airdrop serius mans, investors and traders or dota-2 players?
Discord can be used for airdrop organisation and registration, but discord activity never should be part of the rules.

i dont want to make friends here or building relationships and i'm sure a lot serious people dont want chatting too. I just thought participate in this airdrop and maybe buy some coins before 10th round, but looks like i will be not accepted even after 10th round, lol.

I'll try one more week with your airdrop. Will try have some messages in this shitty discord, but looks like this airdrop never will accept me and i'm almost ready to give up and move on .

Activity: 117
Merit: 1
R3 Registration is not accepted.
Plz help me!

hi,
you just have to wait for the beginning of the airdrop 4, then we count it should be accepted in the week.

Where can you currently buy PRiVCY for staking?

hi, it is possible to buy on crex24.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
R3 Registration is not accepted.
Plz help me!

What's your issue? If you followed the rules and registered in the chat you will be fine. The next manual check for everyone on this weeks airdrop will be on Friday 29th at 12pm est. If you need any immediate assistance I would go to the chat as everyone there is very helpful.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
Where can you currently buy PRiVCY for staking?
copper member
Activity: 94
Now that it's been 24 hours since airdrop 3, the coins you received yesterday should be matured and you can stake them to earn more PRIV coins.

It takes 24 hours for the PRIV coins to mature so they can be staked.

Follow these instructions to stake the coins in your wallet:

1. Click the Unlock Wallet icon in the left hand column or click Settings in the top left-hand corner of your wallet.

2. Enter your passphrase and make sure that the For Staking Only box is checked.

3. It will take a minute or so to start staking, and then you can hover your mouse over the Money Bag icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the wallet and you'll see that it says it's staking, your weight and the network weight.

This is an easy way to earn more PRIV coins for doing nearly nothing.

Have fun.
Activity: 183
thank you devs for the 3rd great airdrop ! wish we will be listed on Shardax soon !
Activity: 101
saw this on twitter! https://twitter.com/BitNewsPortal
$PRIV Coin Weekly Newsletter #1
READ HERE: http://bitnewsportal.com/?p=111   Cool

good read +1
Very good read Smiley
The team is doing a fantastic job involving the community. Hope they keep up the great work and make great progress on the development!
Activity: 140
saw this on twitter! https://twitter.com/BitNewsPortal
$PRIV Coin Weekly Newsletter #1
READ HERE: http://bitnewsportal.com/?p=111   Cool

good read +1
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Airdrop received with thanks! muchas gracias, lets start another great week Cool
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
i can confirm that i received my airdrop coins. i join in the last moments for the airdrop and still got in.it's cool.

How much did you receive?
It does look cool. I did everything in the discord and they said 14+ of activities on bitcointalk. Is there anything else?
Your knowledge shows you didn't read rules. Probably haven't been active on discord. What your current status says?
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
how many people are eligile for this airdrops? how many were you on this drop?
Activity: 267
It seems that PRiVCY is building a strong community, which will attract more people to participate in this project. According to the current PRiVCY airdrop model, I think it will be one of the most attractive altcoins on this year's btt forum.
Activity: 102
i can confirm that i received my airdrop coins. i join in the last moments for the airdrop and still got in.it's cool.
Activity: 113
this project seems very decent website looks good and the road map is very exciting hopefully get accepted to the next airdrop .id really think this coin has a great chance of being big .keep an eye on it  
Activity: 207
Hi. I have register on discord now for airdrop. I just want to know more about activity rule? How may posts are needed here on btctalk?

There is no specific number of post that must be posted. What is required of you is to contribute to the growth of the project and assist other members whenever the need arise. In short, you need to be ACTIVE
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

Next week for AD5 we will require ALL MEMBERS to have a minimum of 28 activity.
Do you mean airdrop number 4? Since yesterdays airdrop was number 3 and next week will be airdrop 4? Or do you mean the week after, so airdrop 5? Just to prevent confusion

Do we have a new requirement this upcoming airdrop?

The requirements are simple: 28+ activity until AD5. This means distributed activity through the following weeks on btt in order to achieve that number. Burst posting will not get you activity points, only deleted messages or even ban for spamming. 2 - 4 posts a day and you should be good I think. Cheesy p.s. Moderators - please correct me if I am wrong.

You dont need to post 2-4 posts a day, you can only get 1 activity point per day. But as long as you are supportive ALSO in other threads on the forum, you wont have any problem
thank you for being enlightened by your good message.
It may not be spam if two threads can only be posted on this thread as long as the interval is just a matter of time.
Activity: 23
how can mods delete topics of privcy ? this is a community of Privcy  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Dear admin. I have message in couple days : You currently not accepted in airdrop.
Plz help me

I think your chances will increase significantly if you take this to discord. Make sure you read #rules, step by step. If you still have questions, you can take it to #support-center.

Most people can sort it out themselves if they read the rules. Good luck.
Jump to: