Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 316. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Arrghhh i missed the airdrop  Cry .Friday the bot told me everything was okay .I guessing they did a manual check and i missed something .Hopefully u guys will open a telegram as well discord does not work that great on my computer

Oh! Sorry for that, I guess the team decided not to use telegram so as to avoid spammers. there are still 17 ADs. So,  try and look for other means to access discord
Don't waste your time with this garbage. Twice they have told me I was approved for airdrop and twice, no airdrop.
there's too many participants (855 of them, including myself) that will prove you wrong and just bcos you're not active enough to always read the rules and fellow every steps required of to be approved for the AD3 doesn't give the right to say whatever you like, if only you would have talked to one of the Mods or Customer support I believe they would have tried to help and look your case but no you feel it's best to bad mouth the project hoping to get what exactly?

I am hoping to save other people from wasting their time with this. I don't believe 855 really got the airdrop. I don't believe anything you guys say anymore.

P.S. Also didn't get my bounty reward.

You are very funny, you got just 2 experience points and you are claiming that you met all the rules. Please stop spamming this precious thread and find something to do if you can't adhere strictly to the rules.
By the way,  I expected you to ask about what you need to do to increase your experience points before jumping into conclusion
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I received my airdrop today and am happy to see 637.8660481 PRIV plus another 2 PRIV for a bounty in my PRiVCY wallet. Now, we must work harder this week to spread the word.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Arrghhh i missed the airdrop  Cry .Friday the bot told me everything was okay .I guessing they did a manual check and i missed something .Hopefully u guys will open a telegram as well discord does not work that great on my computer
Activity: 39
This is a very decent airdrop, can confirm I was one of the 855 today. They don't just give it away you have to follow the rules carefully.

One of the rules is to be active on discord, you literally have 2 XP according to those stats so don't even qualify.

As far as I can tell 'approved' for airdrop doesn't mean you'll get the airdrop if you are not active.
Activity: 171
Don't waste your time with this garbage. Twice they have told me I was approved for airdrop and twice, no airdrop.
there's too many participants (855 of them, including myself) that will prove you wrong and just bcos you're not active enough to always read the rules and fellow every steps required of to be approved for the AD3 doesn't give the right to say whatever you like, if only you would have talked to one of the Mods or Customer support I believe they would have tried to help and look your case but no you feel it's best to bad mouth the project hoping to get what exactly?

I am hoping to save other people from wasting their time with this. I don't believe 855 really got the airdrop. I don't believe anything you guys say anymore.
look dude no know is asking to believe anyone I for one is one of the participants who got the AD and so many others like myself got their as well so you saying all these won't do you any good if only you're this active the way you are right now all through I'm sure you'd have more than 2 Experience you got even with claiming your Privcy point daily you'd have more than 2 Experience so please stop being a cry baby and blame yourself 😂😂
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24

You can check each and every 855 wallet transaction by TX, which is given after each airdrop.

P.S. What bounty? Did you DM MODs about it?
P.S. P.S. What else Sir?
Activity: 410

P.S. Also didn't get my bounty reward.
Activity: 171
copper member
What are you talking about? You are not even in system. The newest I can find:

CryptoNinja.co - 06/06/2018
!Status
PRiVCY BotBOT - 06/06/2018
CryptoNinja.co#0994 you are currently Not Accepted for airdrops.

So whoever told you are accepted, could be only yourself.

I left your discord. Your bot and your mods told me last week I was approved for airdrop. Just like the week before. I jumped through your hoops, did not get airdrop, twice. There will not be a third time.
There is no record of Bot display status Accepted. If you wan to get to the bottom of this, please PM me with Mods names, I'm sure they will remember.

You are a liar. I'm not wasting anymore time with you.

Please don't waste your precious time.

OK. I see it now in another room:

Last status:

CryptoNinja.co - Yesterday at 5:24 AM
!Status
PRiVCY BotBOT - Yesterday at 5:24 AM
CryptoNinja.co#0994 you are currently Accepted for airdrops.

CryptoNinja.co - Today at 10:01 PM
!Status
PRiVCY BotBOT - Today at 10:01 PM
CryptoNinja.co#0994 you are currently Not Active for airdrops.

Why Not Active you ask? I'm glad you asked

PRiVCY BotBOT - Today at 10:03 PM
CryptoNinja.co#0994
$PRiVCY Points
Rank
Experience Points

Level
0 Reputations

!Status

I left your discord. Your bot and your mods told me last week I was approved for airdrop. Just like the week before. I jumped through your hoops, did not get airdrop, twice. There will not be a third time.
There is no record of Bot display status Accepted. If you wan to get to the bottom of this, please PM me with Mods names, I'm sure they will remember.

You are a liar. I'm not wasting anymore time with you.
copper member

!Status

!Status

I left your discord earlier today. Your bot and your mods told me last week I was approved for airdrop. Just like the week before. I jumped through your hoops, did not get airdrop, twice. There will not be a third time.

If you are claiming I havent been there since the 6th of June, you are a liar. This all reeks of a scam. I suggest everyone stay away.
copper member

!Status

Activity: 101
Airdrop received, thanks for sharing all those lovely privcy coins Grin Keep checking and following the rules guys, you don't want to miss it!
copper member
admin's and mod's are scammers  they ban the account without reasons's
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

Hey guy, kindly go to #bot and use the command !status to know the reason why you missed the airdrop. Admins don't banned account without stating the reason. I will encourage you to follow all the rule and check announcement and pinned message on discord daily. In addition, you need to be very active on the channel to gain more experience pony and rank up. Cheers
Correction:
We don't need you to be very active on Discord channel. Just some activity to harden up work for multiple account holders. As experience showed one person can hold 40 accounts, and if you look close, you will see his BOT working pretty well in that field.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

3rd Airdrop has been distributed to 855 participants!
Congratulations!
Another 550 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 30th of June @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 29nd of June @ 16:00 UTC

Each registered participant has received 637.8660481 PRiV, 11 moderators & web dev & special dev have received 956.7990722 PRiV each. Support team (3) have received 797.3325602 PRiV each.

Transactions of this airdrop can be viewed in this report:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing
797.3325602 PRiV received successfully , number of registered participant increased than 2nd round with less reward which is healthy for the project to be globally adopted .Thank you
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
admin's and mod's are scammers  they ban the account without reasons's
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

Is it any suprise that this is another newbie account crying foul haven been caught trying to cheat what is a free, fair and most importantly transparent airdrop campaign.  So far in every round of airdrop, over 700 people have received coins.  Surely, there is a reason why you were banned, skipped or denied the airdrop. 
Alleging scam here and there will not resolve the situation you find yourself.   I'd like to believe that the esteemed moderators here at BCT, will not simply take action purely on a one sided accusation.  Infact, if it should be required, we would invite BCT mods to come have a look at the discord channel to see how things work, indeed how transparent everything is with PRiVCY.   

That you got caught attempting to scam a project is not reason to cry foul.   
admin's and mod's are scammers  they ban the account without reasons's
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

Hey guy, kindly go to #bot and use the command !status to know the reason why you missed the airdrop. Admins don't banned account without stating the reason. I will encourage you to follow all the rule and check announcement and pinned message on discord daily. In addition, you need to be active on the channel to gain more experience pony and rank up. Cheers
Jump to: