Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 317. (Read 127370 times)

copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
admin's and mod's are scammers  they ban the account without reasons's
they are doing deliberately scam and ban the account for the people .  how can investor's can buy this coin  if they are ban the accounts  they are scamming the people
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over

Please stop spamming. No copy/paste messages!
Tell us something good.

All copy/paste post deleted and we don't care what you gonna launch. As long as it's not missile Cheesy
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

3rd Airdrop has been distributed to 855 participants!
Congratulations!
Another 550 000 PRiV distributed!

Next airdrop will be on 30th of June @ 16:00 UTC, cut off for NEW registrations is on 29nd of June @ 16:00 UTC

Each registered participant has received 637.8660481 PRiV, 11 moderators & web dev & special dev have received 956.7990722 PRiV each. Support team (3) have received 797.3325602 PRiV each.

Transactions of this airdrop can be viewed in this report:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PFT2DInkk3Hmsr6PBPPJodLnfMdQjYpFTFh7QsOZNpI/edit?usp=sharing
copper member
im going to report to moderator to delete thread if u  delete my post again if you will do it again i will lunch a scam accusation against you. i will inform my group of members also  in telegram medium , facebook, twitter  . all over
Date Registered:    June 12, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Rules are rules You have to be registered before 1st of June.
You can do whatever you want, it's your right.

If you truly believe we hold 855 accounts (total airdrop participants), I hope you will get professional help.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Download privcy.conf  and paste it on privcy folder in appdata and restart wallet .     https://discord.gg/jemMdx   Here you can help.

Where do I download it? I checked the website https://www.privcy.io/, it has something called conf gen, but it's too confusing for me.

Create new text document, and paste this list of addnode:
addnode=otwsvate4vvogbrt.onion:17770
addnode=nufiijzpo7ac2k6u.onion:17770
addnode=zy5dau7noitcshkg.onion:17770
addnode=7vbf6fbywebotmjg.onion:17770
addnode=l6eodz67libredh2.onion:17770
addnode=4rbqn452bfivruzq.onion:17770
addnode=jxuyemkmowu5of7x.onion:17770
addnode=dqhy7pxpjogxv2ky.onion:17770
addnode=hkwhoyy3zqldha7k.onion:17770
addnode=ax75nysx3cy3mtvy.onion:17770
And File - Save as - privcy.conf  after copy file and paste in privcy folder in %appdata%.

Thanks for the nodes. Unfortunately it didn't work. I think it might be my firewall settings. I'm going to try on another computer.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114

Download privcy.conf  and paste it on privcy folder in appdata and restart wallet .     https://discord.gg/jemMdx   Here you can help.

Where do I download it? I checked the website https://www.privcy.io/, it has something called conf gen, but it's too confusing for me.

Create new text document, and paste this list of addnode:
addnode=otwsvate4vvogbrt.onion:17770
addnode=nufiijzpo7ac2k6u.onion:17770
addnode=zy5dau7noitcshkg.onion:17770
addnode=7vbf6fbywebotmjg.onion:17770
addnode=l6eodz67libredh2.onion:17770
addnode=4rbqn452bfivruzq.onion:17770
addnode=jxuyemkmowu5of7x.onion:17770
addnode=dqhy7pxpjogxv2ky.onion:17770
addnode=hkwhoyy3zqldha7k.onion:17770
addnode=ax75nysx3cy3mtvy.onion:17770
And File - Save as - privcy.conf  after copy file and paste in privcy folder in %appdata%.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Prepare your wallet the 3rd Airdrop is coming!

Unfortunately i missed 3rd airdrop round due to status change to (BTCdoaa#7492 you are currently Not Active for airdrops) . My question is how Admins calculate weekly activities for us ? based on what (Discord or Bitcointalk) ? if discord i was so helpful in voting several times last week (shardex ,next.exchange ) and other mission require teamwork ! or just want us to show up and chat with hi ,hello ...etc . really we need to build community to do perfect job not only chatting in discord (hi,Hello) .
Still i am looking for answer for old repeated Q : why not to create our forum instead of discord & bitcointalk ?
Activity: 207
Merit: 1

You are advised to join discord channel and go to #wallet-help to seek further assistance if you still find it difficult to connect your wallet
Activity: 207
Merit: 1

I just got into discord and I'll join the airdroop soon. I hope that in the next 2 weeks, the community grows more and more, has never seen a community so lively for a long time.

Yeah dude, PRIVCY community is very lively particularly the #general on discord channel. At the same time, it is very easy to miss the airdrop. I will encourage to always read #rules, #announcements and retweet all their tweet on twitter. Most importantly, you need to be always active on the channel. #Success
Activity: 60

Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Activity: 49

I just got into discord and I'll join the airdroop soon. I hope that in the next 2 weeks, the community grows more and more, has never seen a community so lively for a long time.
Activity: 165
Stay away from this shitcoin.Just a copycat .The coin has no use case.The only usecase is making money for the dev
What dev is good at is banning /deleting people who asks questions.He wants minions to promote his coin .

The dev is a known scammer.Once the coin price reaches certain level,the dev will dump all coins and exit scam
Bookmark this post  and revisit after you are scammed

(I KNOW THE DEV HAS NOT GUTS TO COUNTER MY CLAIM .HE WILL DELETE THIS POST.I WILL POST ANOTHER THREAD SOON WITH PROOFS IN SCAM SECTION)

Known scammer? Deleted posts? Unless your posts are spam, which in this case isn't your post is here and will stay here Wink
CopyCat? Which coin you referring? If it doesn't have any BTC code in it, then maybe you right.
YOU HAVE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OPINION HERE!!!

Yes.I will prove and I will post your other bitcoin talk IDs too.If you are not a scammer,you should have disclosed your previous IDs and other
 projects you were involved in.Have you ever disclosed anything.NADA
BTW why do use VPN even for logging into bitcointalk ? covering tracks ?

I post everything with backups.I have more info than you think.
Good Luck with your scam.
copper member
Stay away from this shitcoin.Just a copycat .The coin has no use case.The only usecase is making money for the dev
What dev is good at is banning /deleting people who asks questions.He wants minions to promote his coin .

The dev is a known scammer.Once the coin price reaches certain level,the dev will dump all coins and exit scam

(I KNOW THE DEV HAS NOT GUTS TO COUNTER MY CLAIM .HE WILL DELETE THIS POST.I WILL POST ANOTHER THREAD SOON WITH PROOFS IN SCAM SECTION)

Known scammer? Deleted posts? Unless your posts are spam, which in this case isn't your post is here and will stay here Wink
CopyCat? Which coin you referring? If it doesn't have any BTC code in it, then maybe you right.
YOU HAVE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OPINION HERE!!!
Activity: 165

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thank you Devs, mods, support team, and community. I just received my share from AD3.

It was a successful airdrop today with participants of 854 received the amount of 637.8660481 each.

Congrats guys and Good luck! 17 more to go!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I have now found where to run command to register for airdrop. I waited to run commands on rules, but after more time of checking i found i need to run commands on bots-cmd

You can only register on the #bot-cmd channel, Interact with the bot by providing the required information.

You can also visit #rules channel via discord for more detailed explanation.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
I have now found where to run command to register for airdrop. I waited to run commands on rules, but after more time of checking i found i need to run commands on bots-cmd
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
I just got it correctly now. PRIVCY rocks

This is really kind of cool post..
ONE OF THE BEST. Next time, ban for life.

That's what of a kind! Cheesy
copper member

ONE OF THE BEST. Next time, ban for life.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Jump to: