Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 327. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Hi guys, CREX24 is now in maintenance mode. Let's be patient in waiting before it goes back online again. For the meantime, it would be a great help if you vote for PRIV in Shardax. There are 5 rounds, if we can win a round, it would be great because we have more options for trading. While we are now surely listed on CryptalDash. Let's wait for it to go live.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Everyone,  Don't forget to update your signature with the new one. Take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.

Don't get skipped this coming airdrop due to simple mistakes. Check the #rules and #announcement channel via discord.

Act now before its too late.

+100

PLEASE everyone read the new rules can only ask so many times! All new information is in our discord, #announcements and #rules.  We have updated #signatures. Make sure you get everything correct!

Also since I see you have it @XSINX, anyone who can wear the avatar please use our new logo avatar! It is official Blue and White lock:

Download in RAR format: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/459174791266435072/bctalk_avatar.rar

All official logos can be found in #theme-giveaway channel

Here are links for full size OFFICIAL images. The official color is blue, official logo is blue with white lock.:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/457840836084891648/PRiVCY_LOGO_1.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/457840861309566976/PRiVCY_LOGO_2.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/457840880267558943/sample_logo.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/457841170844745729/Symbol.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/457842080442613761/PRiVCY_LOGO_2_SQ.png

Some gold & metal/silver variations I've made:

Gold:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458124619061395456/fullgoldedit.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458124983542087706/goldgold.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458124904651554816/goldgoldclear.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458151873447329794/fulldgoldlong.png

Silver/Metal:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458111863180361729/metaledit.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458123422309023755/metaleditwhite.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458123337651060737/metaleditclear.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452133066845192203/458151963654225932/metaleditlong.png

If you are a Full Member or above please use at least the Blue/White logo, as other logo is old now.

Feel free to use a gold or silver/metal variation though Smiley

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
So no more five posts required to be eligible for weekly airdrop even not a single post required which i disagree with it . I think airdrop participants must advertise for the project once per week without spamming this thread or other threads as well that how people notice us . please make a poll so we can vote for the new updated rules specially adding one post per week compulsory.
signature updated linked to new awesome ann.
Many thanks

As if told many people already.... if you have been active and paying attention, we GOT RID OF ANY 5 POST RULE THE DAY OF THE LAST AIRDROP (6/16).

That rule has been changed since last saturday... I dont know  WHERE ALL YOU ARE GETTING THAT WE STILL REQUIRED THIS "LIMIT"/"MINIMUM"

The MINIMUM was removed last week, all we require is SHOWN ACTIVITY, in both DISCORD and THROUGHOUT Bitcointalk forums.

Its BEST NOT to post on the ANN thread.  Im not saying not to post here, but DO NOT MAKE ALL YOUR POSTS HERE, WE DO NOT WANT OR REQUIRE THAT. Making frivalous posts here just adds extra pages for no reason. If your posting on the ANN thread make sure its contructive and ontopic.

The point of signatures is to advertise in OTHER FORUMS, OTHER THREADS.  Anywhere but OffTopic is fine.

REMEMBER, you are wearing the PRiVCY SIGNATURE. Anything you say or do in another forum or topic reflects on to us as you are wearing the PRiVCY Signature. If you spam and post fud and poor quality in other threads, it looks bad on not only YOU, it comes back looking bad to PRiVCY too.  If newbies are spamming massive other threads with fud/poor quality posts, while wearing our brand, it looks bad for both parties. As with the ann thread, anywhere you post please make them quality and constructive posts that are ontopic where ever you post.

The rules are clear in our #rules channel.

1) Correct signature/wallet address in profile
2) Retweet one of this weeks current tweets(starting from 6/16)
3) Be ACTIVE both on Discord and Bitcointalk forums, we require a minimum of 14 Activity for THIS WEEKS AIRDROP

This minimum activity number of 14 will periodically raise over time.

We do not require a "MINIMUM" amount of posts, but we will be raising the minimum activity # on the forum every couple weeks or so.
Some people just can't help themselves.
It's not that hard to go on the Discord and read what's new there..
Even though I'm not that much active on Discord, I always know what is going on.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
I missed the second week’s airdrop because of a simple mistake and my status is still Wrong Signature this week.I really want to receive a coin I will try my best to do this well. Shocked

There is a new updated signature posted in the discord. Just check them out now so that you can change them to be eligible for the next airdrop.  Smiley
Aw, didn't know about that. Thanks. Will change my signature. One of the sad thing - everytime new ANN( but new site is good)
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
So no more five posts required to be eligible for weekly airdrop even not a single post required which i disagree with it . I think airdrop participants must advertise for the project once per week without spamming this thread or other threads as well that how people notice us . please make a poll so we can vote for the new updated rules specially adding one post per week compulsory.
signature updated linked to new awesome ann.
Many thanks

As if told many people already.... if you have been active and paying attention, we GOT RID OF ANY 5 POST RULE THE DAY OF THE LAST AIRDROP (6/16).

That rule has been changed since last saturday... I dont know  WHERE ALL YOU ARE GETTING THAT WE STILL REQUIRED THIS "LIMIT"/"MINIMUM"

The MINIMUM was removed last week, all we require is SHOWN ACTIVITY, in both DISCORD and THROUGHOUT Bitcointalk forums.

Its BEST NOT to post on the ANN thread.  Im not saying not to post here, but DO NOT MAKE ALL YOUR POSTS HERE, WE DO NOT WANT OR REQUIRE THAT. Making frivalous posts here just adds extra pages for no reason. If your posting on the ANN thread make sure its contructive and ontopic.

The point of signatures is to advertise in OTHER FORUMS, OTHER THREADS.  Anywhere but OffTopic is fine.

REMEMBER, you are wearing the PRiVCY SIGNATURE. Anything you say or do in another forum or topic reflects on to us as you are wearing the PRiVCY Signature. If you spam and post fud and poor quality in other threads, it looks bad on not only YOU, it comes back looking bad to PRiVCY too.  If newbies are spamming massive other threads with fud/poor quality posts, while wearing our brand, it looks bad for both parties. As with the ann thread, anywhere you post please make them quality and constructive posts that are ontopic where ever you post.

The rules are clear in our #rules channel.

1) Correct signature/wallet address in profile
2) Retweet one of this weeks current tweets(starting from 6/16)
3) Be ACTIVE both on Discord and Bitcointalk forums, we require a minimum of 14 Activity for THIS WEEKS AIRDROP

This minimum activity number of 14 will periodically raise over time.

STARTING AT AD5 WE WILL REQUIRE 28 MINIMUM ACTIVITY

We do not require a "MINIMUM" amount of posts, but we will be raising the minimum activity # on the forum every couple weeks or so.
Activity: 31
I missed the second week’s airdrop because of a simple mistake and my status is still Wrong Signature this week.I really want to receive a coin I will try my best to do this well. Shocked
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
I definitely agree that the devs and admins are super helpful in this project. Most helpful I've seen, and the community comes together when the team is great!

Not only the admins and devs but the community itself is really helpful. Whenever I had a question I got an answer within minutes which was quite satisfying. I hope this keeps up and we build a big brand and a really big community, as privacy becomes more and more valuable every day.
Activity: 65
Isn't it amazing how marketing can change things, bravo to the marketing team man LOL, there are other privacy coin out there even some that started the same day as PRIVCY and its just amazing to look at these channels and see the difference between them. Some are still on 1 page, quality projects mind you, good tech no scam coins (obviously not as good as PRIVCY) but still good but marketing is crap. You can have a million diamonds in the river in south Africa but if no one sees them they'll always be worthless. Who is the dev team, is there a marketing person?
Activity: 101
I definitely agree that the devs and admins are super helpful in this project. Most helpful I've seen, and the community comes together when the team is great!
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I am happy to see the ever growing and very active community of PRiVCY not only here in Bitcointalk but most especially in Discord. I also commend all the devs and the moderators and Support Team in Discord. They are working tirelessly to deliver to us this wonderful experience of PRIVCY! I am blessed to be a part of this community! Smiley
Activity: 71
Everyone,  Don't forget to update your signature with the new one. Take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.

Don't get skipped this coming airdrop due to simple mistakes. Check the #rules and #announcement channel via discord.

Somebody mentioned that you were one of the mods of DeepOnion. Are you now a mod of PRiVCY?
Is it actually the same team??
Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I just put the updated signature. Hoping it is ok I made the change myself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
How to know if I am accepted in the coming airdrop? My twitter is still missing retweets, I already tweeted. Thanks for the answer.

the final check and status update will not be done till tomorrow

I just hope I will be accepted for the airdrop.  Think I have registered and did all things correctly.  Hoping for the best.  Fingers crossed.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 24
Why is this ANN being deleted repeatedly? It's sad to see, especially when a lot of people are interested in this project.
Could someone explain to me what's going on please? How to avoid this being deleted in future?
We deleting some spam post and low quality ones. Also I'm pretty sure some people don't know BitcoinTalk rules. Not our, but Bitcointalk rules.
We try to do our best to not get warning from Bitcointalk moderators, because some accounts spammed our ANN.
So nothing personal, just business Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
How to know if I am accepted in the coming airdrop? My twitter is still missing retweets, I already tweeted. Thanks for the answer.

the final check and status update will not be done till tomorrow
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 82
Why is this ANN being deleted repeatedly? It's sad to see, especially when a lot of people are interested in this project.
Could someone explain to me what's going on please? How to avoid this being deleted in future?
Activity: 57
Everyone,  Don't forget to update your signature with the new one. Take time to visit discord channel to check for latest updates.

already done! Thank you for reminding xsinx
Activity: 32
I wish you guys the best on this project.  I would like to say that this project/airdrop/discord/community is the most active and mature I've ever been apart of for a new project like this.  The admins on Discord are always helpful and the community is always active and willing to help each other.  The tech is sound and the project is legit.  I am really happy to be a part of this growing project and will continue to keep an eye on everything they do moving forward.  Thank you for this guys!
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Hi!

Few questions about the "holders group" from round 10 :

- Is it our number of PRIVs that will define us as a holder ?
- Are we allowed to scalp ? Will you check the movements on the wallet to find the "true holders" ?
- Will a user who has simply hold since the 1st round, without purchase of additional PRIV be considered as holder?

We are still working on that. We want to make it fair to everybody.
We will be checking wallet address which you provide us with. After all it's will be counted only from amount you hold.
It is interesting to talk to the project manager. How do you evaluate the work of your admins who do not understand the situation, bans in a discordapp?
I'm sure ban didn't happen from thin air. As I read before, you been not nice in discord (previous message here on forum indicates that).
I'm not sure what lead to BAN, but if you feel it's unfair, you can DM me on Discord and I will look into that.
I was just in the project and I got 2 times profit, but the admin art3ds decided in my favor

SANII please DM me on Discord. You not online, I can't DM you.
sani #6441 ждy oбщeния

OMG. I can't DM (PM) you since BOT says that:

Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.

write your nickname I will add you

Privcy-Manager. I'm admin on discord chat.
What are you laughing at? I wrote my nickname, then ask Art3dsm to give you the data, and correspondence, where I asked for forgiveness
Jump to: