Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 325. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Sir, I already updated my signature in bitcointalk and still bot says I use wrong signature, how to update it? thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
its best time to accumulate more priv coins now while it still cheap. the best strategy for now are buying and hodling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
1 day to go!  Are you ready?

Yes, I'm ready and excited that I'm still in the airdrop 3. Your work is great Sir as usual!

3rd airdrop is coming guys 1 day to go! Good luck to all of us!
Activity: 231
I'm looking forward to this update. I really want to try this coin to be stake on my desktop wallet. I want to be a part of airdrop too and I hope you'll check my profile there on my discord.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
How to know if I am accepted in the coming airdrop? My twitter is still missing retweets, I already tweeted. Thanks for the answer.

the final check and status update will not be done till tomorrow

Can I join it now, Sir?
Can you tell me how long the signature company of PRiVCY project will last, please.

You probably could join now. There are 18 more weekly air drops to go. So that's around October.
Activity: 50
Looking forward to AD3 Smiley it always an exciting feeling.
Nice picture. Keep posting them.

The message is clear. Just be active in BCT and Discord. Be part of the family. No fomo and no fud.
Activity: 218

Yeah, I am on ready. Looking a reliable project with lots of airdrops to be listed on the plan. Happy Friday everyone!
Activity: 218
Hello Dev. When will bounty for social media and others campaign for Privcy project? Or it just has these airdrop?
Activity: 52
I just had a rank change, it's a good thing I checked before I went to bed and so was able to change my signature. So beware others who might be closing in on a new rank.
Activity: 72
I am ready for the 3ed round airdrop, hope privcy become more and more popluar!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U

Glad to see you promoting PRiVCY using your skills mate, unfortunately, i don't have access to photoshop these days, otherwise, i'd like to make some nice graphics, just like yours Cheesy
btw, Happy airdrop to every user here Cheesy Happy friday! Cheesy
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

I`m ready brother, nice graphics I know everything you can do that admin. Keep up the good work bro and God bless.
Activity: 112
I just put the updated signature. Hoping it is ok I made the change myself.

It is fine, signatures for newbies and jr members did not change so you do not have to worry about Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 2

always excited for this. just dont forget to follow the rules so that you will not be skipped guys. keep up for 17 airdrops soon in privcy
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
How do I divide my coins to stake? I know it's something coin control, but I can't seem to figure it out.

First step is to show coin control features... this will allow you to see your "inputs of coins."

If you have been staking for a while, its possible you have MANY inputs under the same address.

To divide or combine blocks, you need to select certain inputs, and send desired amounts of coins to your OWN address.

If you are sending less coins than your inputs selected, use a Custom Change Address and input your OWN address into that field. That way what is ever left over from the amount you choose to send to yourself as a "Block or Input," if there is any change it goes back to your same address. Otherwise it will create a completely new address for the "change" left over from the transaction.

I f you don't mind do you know of a detailed step by step guide that I can see? Something that shows the whole process?
As of the moment, there is still no video presentation on how to use coin control in PRiVCY Coin. But, you can always refer to youtube in other coins that also stakes. I think they just have the same mechanism.

Yes, he can look up staking with QT wallets.
Activity: 112
This project has done so many updates already in it's early stage. That's amazing. Keep up guys and wait for more cool updates in this promising coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
My rank past days already Jr.member but now I become a newbie again Sad hoping that no delete happen again let's keep this clean and already updated my new signature!

That's strange. I was going to say that it was probably because of the deleted thread, and that you posted on that thread, but you have 42 activity and 47 posts. Definitely strange. I've never seen that before.
What do you mean Strange? btw i am happy that i am Jr.member again and updated my new signature let's keep our new thread clean guys!

It was strange that you were at 42 activity points yet your rank was still of a newbie. I see that's changed.
Activity: 52
Hoping to get in on this airdrop. Also looking for mining info, is this coin only profitable for ASIC mining?

I don't know if you'll be able to get in because your first post is from today. But you can definetely mine this coin with an ASIC. Not sure which kind.
Activity: 95
just like finding diamond it the deepest trough , finally i get this privcy room lol guys , you have so many attentions here ?

Hey guy;
I found it for 1st airdrop. I don't care and missing 2nd AD. But nothing, I continue support and follow rules.
A great news about Privcy.
Congratulations.
Jump to: