Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 324. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
How ever they cancel and always recreate different threads Smiley , anyway this will be a great coin! .
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The ann thread is neatly done and the team deserves a clap, hope to see more great progress and more features or campaigns in the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
It's here! PRiVCY invasion!

For more graphics follow me: https://twitter.com/whitefishdesign

Hello Whitefish, I see you've jumped ship as well. Good to see that you've continued your excellent art work.

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I hope Privcy makes it to bigger exchanges like Cryptobridge, Coinexchange or Cryptopia.
While Crex24 is a good exchange to begin with, it lacks the volume and exposure needed for a coin to reach out to the masses.
I believe that there are greater things for this project in the future. Cool
I have trust in this project and I know we can get so many exchange soon when the airdrop phase is finally over and we are more in the development. Just keep up and hodl patiently. There is always a right time for everything.
I agree. all we need to do for now is support every movement of this project so that it can reach many achievements soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
I hope for anyone that is  following PRIV is not only following here on the forums.  They should also be on the discord channel.  In case thread is deleted again, PRIV discord channel will be a good source of getting updates.
BCT is a good place for announcements, but the core community activity will always be somewhere else like discord, telegram or even reddit.. allthough I'm not such a big fan of this last one
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I hope Privcy makes it to bigger exchanges like Cryptobridge, Coinexchange or Cryptopia.
While Crex24 is a good exchange to begin with, it lacks the volume and exposure needed for a coin to reach out to the masses.
I have trust in this project and I know we can get so many exchange soon when the airdrop phase is finally over and we are more in the development. Just keep up and hodl patiently. There is always a right time for everything.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
Yes I understand thats it is very annoying to have to put on a new ANN aal the time. Anyway looks like the project is doing very well. I hope to join the rest of the airdrops.
All the best to everybody
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Yeah i hope your true to your word .I hate how deeponion turned  into .They might as well call it censor  coin .I saw a topic on there forum it was hilarious asking where was everybody ..Well the mods banned almost everybody who was on the forum /telegram also .They also bought a bunch of telegram bots to make there telegram seem huge  .Unless you commenting lambo to the moon u will get banned.

People who are concern about privacy also like free speech .Unless  someone is spamming i feel they should be able to post whatever they hell they what about the project and voice there opinion .Lets not go down the deeponion root .Free and open speech should be respected

Free Speech and open communication are the main strong points and advantage of PRIVCY compare to DO, there's was no trigger happy mods that will ban anyone who ask legitimate question about the coin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 50
Sir, I already updated my signature in bitcointalk and still bot says I use wrong signature, how to update it? thanks

Check that you copy only signature without any spaces on non-printable characters.
One missing symbol can broke signature markup.
Activity: 106
Merit: 28
Nice graphic design it looks professional. lets keep this new thread clean and helpful to others that want to participate in airdrop
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Anyone who still have problems with registration. just let me know.. you still have few hours to comply.. If there's none just enjoy the rest of the day and wait for tomorrow's airdrop.

You can add me on discord @xsinx for fast and easy support.

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Sir, I already updated my signature in bitcointalk and still bot says I use wrong signature, how to update it? thanks

You signature looks like there's something wrong, take a look, you can see the code [url....] try to insert it again. I believe they are checking everything manually today before the airdrop
Activity: 294
TOR Explorer online
privcyqg2klnlbuw.onion

Every privacy related coin needs an explorer in the TOR network. You can use the TOR Browser to stay anonymous while accessing this site.

I am not a member of PRiVCY, just a supporter that wants to help out. If someone is willing to help cover the server costs, please send donations to this address.
PTvxf5eSQGvBmJYuoq7tha4TvDNQCBkRtS
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
this is the new thread so third time the charm ei  Shocked. Lets just hope that this doesn't get take down.
Any reason why the other thread got deleted?
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
It's here! PRiVCY invasion!

For more graphics follow me: https://twitter.com/whitefishdesign
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
The new ANN is looking sweet.   Very neat layout on the 1st page.   So AirDrop3 is coming close to a day left.   Do we think we will have move people on-board this time that qualifies for the event or will be roughly the same amount as last Air Drop?  The AD Pics that get posted are also Cool.  Looking forward to the keeping at it to maintain the Airdrops...
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I read about the PRivCY project and found that the project is very practical, the roadmap is clear
Jump to: