Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 5. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
There is a new PRiV discord channel https://discord.gg/b4mWcTm

Here is the official message from the previous discord channel
Everyone 📢 Pack your stuff 👜 👕 👖 👠 because we're gonna 🇲 🇴 🇻 🇪 out of this ☑ 🏠 and relocate to ➡ ➡ 🚛 ➡ ➡ to the ✅ 🏡 Reason is simple, our "lost" dev privcy setup this server so we don't have 100% control here. Have fun in our new home, Panda 🐼 is installed so get yourself an address ($deposit in panda command channel) and enjoy!
Still time to buy at these bargain prices  Cool some exciting news coming soon as well
is the news related to a new listing maybe? on some bigger exchange with good trading volume?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Still time to buy at these bargain prices  Cool some exciting news coming soon as well
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good to see Priv rising in value!  Cool

Thanks to the new dev team 👍

I agree with you. I am glad that the project overcame the difficulties. the project is very promising . I need to buy more, because I have very little... Embarrassed
Good to see Priv rising in value!  Cool

Thanks to the new dev team 👍
Does Privacy still have any airdrops or bounty?
You can earn PRiVs by being active (no spam) in the Discord channel
Every week there is a chance to grab some free coins
Good luck
Activity: 29
Does Privacy still have any airdrops or bounty?
PRiVCY is currently running a donation event that will help them expedite the project development,

So if anyone is kind hearted or still holding a significant amount of PRiVCY Coin could start helping them with funding.

I thought this coin is abandoned, and now they are running a donation event. Even if someone donates privcy, what owners will do with it? There are almost no trades on it. It is like donating air to a person that lives on the street.
Why wouldn't be run an ico instead of donations. This is not good i think after all those promotions before and how many Privacy coins was given to all participants including the dev and mods within the privacy group?. Sad to say it is not good as TOR or onion browser that is still standing on its own.

how will you manage to start an ICO for a coin that has been already distributed/airdropped, a coin that can be still mined, and is listed on a few exchanges?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
PRiVCY is currently running a donation event that will help them expedite the project development,

So if anyone is kind hearted or still holding a significant amount of PRiVCY Coin could start helping them with funding.

I thought this coin is abandoned, and now they are running a donation event. Even if someone donates privcy, what owners will do with it? There are almost no trades on it. It is like donating air to a person that lives on the street.
Why wouldn't be run an ico instead of donations. This is not good i think after all those promotions before and how many Privacy coins was given to all participants including the dev and mods within the privacy group?. Sad to say it is not good as TOR or onion browser that is still standing on its own.
Pandabot will Be here soon, ahead of schedule on the roadmap. New team aren’t messing about 👍
As all airdrops has been distributed, the title of the topic could be changed to something else, more interesting, right?
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
I respect your opinion but mine is completely different. The new team has solved a huge problem in recent weeks and regained control of the Bounty and Dev funds. We all know that the previous Dev had disappeared leaving 80% of the funds unused on the original wallets, but he was the only one to have access to those wallets. I believe that getting out of that stalemate, using personal funds and hours of work, is the real demonstration of the team's willingness to relaunch this coin. Recently the new roadmap was published in discord with the first step already completed and soon others will follow. The donation addresses ( btc eth ltc and doge….not privcy)  have been opened because it is the opinion of the team that it would be more advantageous for the coin and for the investors, not to pay the future development by selling the funds at low price, because due to all that happened in the past, the price of PRiVCY coin is unfortunately still low. I know that some investors asked the team to sell them large amounts of coins from the funds, to allow the team to pay for the upcoming roadmap developments, but the team is refusing to do it for now , as I said, for the low price.
It is my opinion therefore that although the road is uphill because it is not easy for anyone to start from scratch, there are the right conditions to think that the worst is behind us and I believe that time will prove me right.
We also see that there are not many coins for sale on exchanges, so it would be easier with little effort to create a nice pump because many people only look at the price. It is easier to cheat rather than trying to do things seriously based on your own possibilities, because more time is needed, but in the long term, sooner or later,  it rewards

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
We updated our roadmap and starting working on the first things listed! You can check our new roadmap in discord #roadmap

Happy Easter everyone, enjoy your weekend!  Wink

Very nice to see some light in priv project after such a long time of darkness, good job to you and rest of your team for turning things around from what look like a dead end at the moment, will certainly flip through the roadmap and see what supporters are to expect from priv, i hope things can return to normal in time.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
We updated our roadmap and starting working on the first things listed! You can check our new roadmap in discord #roadmap

Happy Easter everyone, enjoy your weekend!  Wink

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Congratulation to Raypok and Bob-bit in making things possible for PRiVCY coin, It was a dying project but with your effort, you bring back the life on PRiVCY Project. I still own 1k PRiVCY coins and with the recent development i will probably buy back some PRiV's as a future investment for the next Bull Run
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
There was a hard fork 5 weeks ago. You'll need to update your wallet. The reason the tx hasn't showed up on Crex is because the exchanges are on the new chain. http://explorer.privcy.eu is the correct (new) explorer. Come into our Discord support channel and we'll  help you get your problem sorted out.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Good trading volume and spike over 100 sats in the last 12h

Great to see those numbers, but I’m wondering what is the news that triggered this movement?

i think best thing to do at this moment is to enjoy every bit of the rise Cheesy i also seen that priv have really risen 19% of it's price which is very impressive, after many months of silence i think it's a relieve to see priv still fighting and staying alive, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel after all, i hope this time priv will be well manage and move on the right track.
Good trading volume and spike over 100 sats in the last 12h

Great to see those numbers, but I’m wondering what is the news that triggered this movement?
Pages:
Jump to: