Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 9. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I believe a fork and relaunch coming soon
yes i think that they are searching for a new Dev to work on this!
Some guys of the community trying to save the project!

In my on case i would be very weary of any possible upcoming fork due to the track record of the predecessors, a lot of people believe this project would be a step ahead of Onion project, for those who miss out on Onion airdrop, priv was the second chance for them, even though some already tag it as scam from the onset, they were attack and cursed out by majority of priv supporters,
I hope if they happens to find a new dev it will be a person who have interest on the project long term.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
will let you know when the one man scammer is ready to launch the new scam project after this failed useless scam lmao

I checked back after many months and wow I really am surprised people fell for this scam.

no need to worry you will be warned about the new scam project as well in due time

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
did the team abandon the project? can someone clarify the situation?

No boy this coin going to the MOOON.

First of all this project need a Dev to show some progress.
You cant talk about Moon when there isnt any that working on this.
There are only some community people in there that trying to find a solution.
Activity: 348
Merit: 22

No boy this coin going to the MOOON.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM

I think only 1 of the 3 founders remain available in the project the other 2 completely abandon its community and project investors.

I am still following their discord and looks like a relaunch is underway. Its better to wait for further information from PRiVCY Discord
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
yes i think that they are searching for a new Dev to work on this!
Some guys of the community trying to save the project!
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
Volume (24h) : $ 24 USD;
Last update on social networks: one month ago;
Project leader: ? ? ? ;
If there is still a community behind Privcy, do not wait to be removed from the exchanges to make a fork.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
You guys are in denial talking about whales coming in and resurrecting the project.  There aren't any whales here and the project is dead.  It's marketcap is currently $26,000 and volume on a good day is $100.  I'm sorry to say but this is as dead as a coin can be.  

There is no incentive to take over this project by anyone or for the current devs to continue.  They can make a new coin and instantly have a marketcap much higher than this.

The Big Community Behind the Project is a good incentive enough for someone willing to takeover the project. He don't need to start from scratch in building a strong foundation for the project.

Someone who has the capability to fund the project from his own pocket can bring a life on this project but they should FORK the coin and take over all the dev funds and do a coin swap.

If priv had big community! That was before when the going was good, the airdrop was still ongoing, the freebies was very hot on the table, lots of the people Ofcours pretend to be die hard supporters of priv, but now that even the heads of the project can't be vouch for by communities, i doubt there are still many supporters of this project,

If there is someone out there willing to shoulder the burden of reviving this project, will surely has alot on his plate, priv itself was strongly criticized because of its copy and paste feature, so i hope anyone willing to fork this project can bring something new.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
You guys are in denial talking about whales coming in and resurrecting the project.  There aren't any whales here and the project is dead.  It's marketcap is currently $26,000 and volume on a good day is $100.  I'm sorry to say but this is as dead as a coin can be. 

There is no incentive to take over this project by anyone or for the current devs to continue.  They can make a new coin and instantly have a marketcap much higher than this.

The Big Community Behind the Project is a good incentive enough for someone willing to takeover the project. He don't need to start from scratch in building a strong foundation for the project.

Someone who has the capability to fund the project from his own pocket can bring a life on this project but they should FORK the coin and take over all the dev funds and do a coin swap.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
i survive to 4th airdrop before my account was banned for not wearing sig which i know i wore during campaign, i dumped my priv when i couldn't participate in airdrop anymore,
priv was really looking promising during the airdrop period, the whole process even though a bit strict did not discriminate among ranks, everyone could participate, but unfortunately project took a nose dive Huh

I was once banned before for not wearing signature in the airdrop but its been sorted out immediately,
I joined upto Airdrop 10th and sell my coins at 800 sats a piece when the price starts to tank.
You were luckily with your airdrop participation.
For now, it is important to see how the PRiVCY team work and keep the project moving forwards as their roadmap shown.
Let's see
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
You guys are in denial talking about whales coming in and resurrecting the project.  There aren't any whales here and the project is dead.  It's marketcap is currently $26,000 and volume on a good day is $100.  I'm sorry to say but this is as dead as a coin can be. 

There is no incentive to take over this project by anyone or for the current devs to continue.  They can make a new coin and instantly have a marketcap much higher than this.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Only the Big whales and some other people of the community that in there can save this project no one else!
Cmo seems that is not a good guy!

Lol! Most of the big whales in this project have dumped their priv and move on, community members have already lose faith of this project, investors have loss money because big whales dumped on them, cmo is not transparent with community, no recent update on what's happening with priv development, no news, nothing at all to keep community active or give hope to continue support project, its already over except their is surprise we don't know about somewhere Grin

I think there are a lot of people that is writing here without to know things. Really big wales are still here. The bigger investors did not sell one of theirs coin nowaday,it would be enough to give a look in explorer. Some minor investors sold, yes, it's true, but the bigger whales did not. It would be childish to say there are any problems here, but the same is to say false things. Funny to think someone dumped on somebody else !! They sold in exchange I think, the place where usually everyone of us can buy and sell
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Only the Big whales and some other people of the community that in there can save this project no one else!

Lol! Most of the big whales in this project have dumped their priv and move on, community members have already lose faith of this project, investors have loss money because big whales dumped on them, cmo is not transparent with community, no recent update on what's happening with priv development, no news, nothing at all to keep community active or give hope to continue support project, its already over except their is surprise we don't know about somewhere Grin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Its good to Holding And support a project but when We can t see any update from the team And seems like that some members of the team leave from the project And CMO dont want to answer any questions like this And kicked People that asked, whats going on there, seems that there are a lot of Red flags there.

This kind of scenario always happen when the project didn't works well as the Dev's planned, Community TakeOver is one solution for this problem, If the dev abandon the project the community can take over the project and continue its development.

There are many Big Whales inside PRiVCY Community that can make it Happen.
I really hope the big whales do as you suggested not for me anymore though but the little other people that actually spent some hard earned money and are still hodlers of this coin, they really don't deserve this kind of action. It still saddens me to see how such a lively and prospecting project at one time with a lot of hype will just get dumped 😡😡😡
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Its good to Holding And support a project but when We can t see any update from the team And seems like that some members of the team leave from the project And CMO dont want to answer any questions like this And kicked People that asked, whats going on there, seems that there are a lot of Red flags there.

This kind of scenario always happen when the project didn't works well as the Dev's planned, Community TakeOver is one solution for this problem, If the dev abandon the project the community can take over the project and continue its development.

There are many Big Whales inside PRiVCY Community that can make it Happen.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
i survive to 4th airdrop before my account was banned for not wearing sig which i know i wore during campaign, i dumped my priv when i couldn't participate in airdrop anymore,
priv was really looking promising during the airdrop period, the whole process even though a bit strict did not discriminate among ranks, everyone could participate, but unfortunately project took a nose dive Huh

I was once banned before for not wearing signature in the airdrop but its been sorted out immediately,
I joined upto Airdrop 10th and sell my coins at 800 sats a piece when the price starts to tank.
I guess the people that sold off earlier were the wise ones and most of us still HODLing at the time thinking we where helping the project didn't know that it would come to ths, yes just Hoping cos as we know, anything can happen in crypto. So is it safe to say that there's no point always HODLing this bounty coins? Cos I've also seen most get dumped even by the Devs.

if the project and team are genuine and they have a long term development goal which they are constantly working on, not dumping on other members and pretend it was a hack, come out to address any issue threatening the success of the project in a very professional manner, constantly given out update about lates progress of the project,
sure, hodl is always best option because such project has time to fully develop and maybe gain more adoption which will reflect on price eventually, not just speculations.
True, I agree with you on that cos I've also been involved in other projects that the Dev teams are constantly informing the community of what's going on and doing that quickly too. Yeah HODLing more might be a good option but as you already mentioned, we don't need the devs teams to be dumping on the members and expect continual support. That's just wrong.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

I guess the people that sold off earlier were the wise ones and most of us still HODLing at the time thinking we where helping the project didn't know that it would come to ths, yes just Hoping cos as we know, anything can happen in crypto. So is it safe to say that there's no point always HODLing this bounty coins? Cos I've also seen most get dumped even by the Devs.

if the project and team are genuine and they have a long term development goal which they are constantly working on, not dumping on other members and pretend it was a hack, come out to address any issue threatening the success of the project in a very professional manner, constantly given out update about lates progress of the project,
sure, hodl is always best option because such project has time to fully develop and maybe gain more adoption which will reflect on price eventually, not just speculations.
Pages:
Jump to: