Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 6. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
What are the plans for development? Its been quite silent lately, privcy has been swapped as far as i have noticed. what is planned to attract some investors again?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Wow how to register bro? because me I still have more than 10K.

Just complete the google form and press send
Google form: https://forms.gle/MZ8kc6fb3zicwqibA

Note: people with only a webwallet or mac wallet can send a pm to @Bob-bit or @Raypok (Discord)
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
No More Mini Airdrop for PRiVCY and The last one will be held in a few days, Now the team can focus on the task at hand to further develop the project and be one of the front runner for the next bull run.
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

As promised when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.
But, I also want to inform you of our official SonoX Pool where your coin is also listed.
We welcome all PRiV miners to the SonoX Pool, which will be integrated with our exchange!

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:3633 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=PRIV

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Now that the biggest difficulties are behind us, we are willing to grow and make up for lost time. I want to thank all those who have remained patient in these difficult months.I have many hopes that the future will be in our favor, many things let me think in this way.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Finally another exchange
More You can be listed in the near future, more volume and more value Priv will gain
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
We have a wealth of good news to share from the PRiVCY team! The fork is behind us now, there are still some loose ends to clean up, but the transition has gone nicely. We have just been listed on an exciting new exchange Wadax (https://wadax.io/trade/PRIVBTC). We have tested the Deposit and Withdrawal features, and everything seems to be good. Registration emails were taking some time so we messaged the Wadax team on their Discord, and they manually confirmed our accounts right away. We also want to let you know that after some initial difficulties with the new block explorer, it now seems to be up and running without a hitch. It is available at http://explorer.privcy.eu  Our new website is working nicely as well. It is available at https://privcy.eu We are excited for the future as we work on implementing and revising our development plan. Stay tuned, there will be alot of announcements in the coming weeks and months.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
No rebranding, PRiVCY Name stay the same and the old chain will die on its own since old hard node will be turn off and new node will be run in favor of the new chain.
Have the PRiVCY community taken it over from the team?
Or community have made it with internal supports from rest of old PRiVCY team members?
I saw troubling projects usually rebrand after community take-over or swap, and I think rebrand is a good idea for PRiVCY.

The post you quoted already explain the procedure for the new phase of the project, no re-branding is required, priv name stays this same even though new dev will be taking over the project, only that the affected wallet will be blocked to avoid causing any harm again, although sometime re-branding is good because it gives new look and new goals to the project, i guess the team knows what will be best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
No rebranding, PRiVCY Name stay the same and the old chain will die on its own since old hard node will be turn off and new node will be run in favor of the new chain.
Have the PRiVCY community taken it over from the team?
Or community have made it with internal supports from rest of old PRiVCY team members?
I saw troubling projects usually rebrand after community take-over or swap, and I think rebrand is a good idea for PRiVCY.
Crex24 updated their wallet, and support the change of PRiVCY.
But, how many left till the old chain been dead?
Do we have another name (rebrand) of PRiVCY next several days?
By now, it looks all things passed smoothly for the important changes of PRiVCY.

Activity: 276
Merit: 31
We are few blocks away from the new PRiVCY!!
Will be in the block 500000 new wallet is working good  Grin

499602   a08afa5bda2da7aa1ada9c1e3c8267237a831256a105190b63b52cd283f30c54   1   0.55095890   Sun, 10 Mar 2019 00:57:55 GMT
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've added PRIV to the miners multipool: https://www.zpool.ca/algo/x13

Cheers

We've updated now.

Cheers
Yes guys, our wallet update is an official release, available on our official PRiVCY github. For your information, Crex24 has already completed the update of their wallet to the new version. We appreciate the patience the community has exhibited over the past months, and we're excited to finally be able to move forward together and to make PRiVCY all it was meant to be. Stay tuned for future developments. We have many great ideas and developments to integrate, which have been on the backburner while we sorted out the details of the fork and wallet update. Now that we are able to move forward, the sky is no longer the limit!
                                            -Bob-bit

Thank you Bob-bit for this great news.

Good thing Crex24 supported the softfork and finally everyone can move on and start fresh with a new dedicated team members of PRiVCY Coin.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Yes guys, our wallet update is an official release, available on our official PRiVCY github. For your information, Crex24 has already completed the update of their wallet to the new version. We appreciate the patience the community has exhibited over the past months, and we're excited to finally be able to move forward together and to make PRiVCY all it was meant to be. Stay tuned for future developments. We have many great ideas and developments to integrate, which have been on the backburner while we sorted out the details of the fork and wallet update. Now that we are able to move forward, the sky is no longer the limit!
                                            -Bob-bit
There should be no reason that any exchange would not support a soft fork upgrade.. all the exchanges need to do is update their wallets and they shouldn't have any problems. and stuff like that is something that is usually done after a new wallet is out and working. If there was any thing such as a name change or something like that then some exchanges get a bit cranky and want to charge a new listing fee just like starting from scratch....  but wallet upgrades and bug fixes are a pretty normal thing with most coins. and really no reason an exchange would not support a wallet upgrade or anything that makes a coin more secure.

If the current remaining team members still has an access to PRIVCY GitHub then 100% sure Crex24 and other exchange will accept the soft fork wallet update, If there's none and using a new github account for the source code of the soft fork wallet is already considered as a new coin by any exchange and most of the time they will not support such actions.
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
There should be announcement if CRex24 will support this soft pork or not since this softfork is a centralized solution to unlock development funds.

There should a clear post if its safe to store PRiV on Crex24 during this process.
The rest of PRiVCY team should contact directly to Crex24 exchange and ask them that they will support the coming softfork of PRiVCY or not.
Then, the team should make a statement about the Crex24 support here for PRiVCY community.

There should be no reason that any exchange would not support a soft fork upgrade.. all the exchanges need to do is update their wallets and they shouldn't have any problems. and stuff like that is something that is usually done after a new wallet is out and working. If there was any thing such as a name change or something like that then some exchanges get a bit cranky and want to charge a new listing fee just like starting from scratch....  but wallet upgrades and bug fixes are a pretty normal thing with most coins. and really no reason an exchange would not support a wallet upgrade or anything that makes a coin more secure.
I am sure there is no problem to trade priv in crex24, i would believe the team already know tbe wallet of the dev that needs red flag, this won't affect trading priv from crex, it is indeed very cheap to buy thousands of priv unlike before, if there's going to be a come, best time to pick up some cheap at discount is now.

There should be announcement if CRex24 will support this soft pork or not since this softfork is a centralized solution to unlock development funds.

There should a clear post if its safe to store PRiV on Crex24 during this process.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
After all that’s gone on something is still niggling at me to buy a few just to sit on. Is it safe to buy from crex24 if the devs wallet is going to be blacklisted?

It's my understanding it's safe to trade at Crex24 up until the fork.

PRiV is so cheap atm that I might join you and buy some too Smiley

I am sure there is no problem to trade priv in crex24, i would believe the team already know tbe wallet of the dev that needs red flag, this won't affect trading priv from crex, it is indeed very cheap to buy thousands of priv unlike before, if there's going to be a come, best time to pick up some cheap at discount is now.
Pages:
Jump to: