Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 10. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
Its good to Holding And support a project but when We can t see any update from the team And seems like that some members of the team leave from the project And CMO dont want to answer any questions like this And kicked People that asked, whats going on there, seems that there are a lot of Red flags there.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
i survive to 4th airdrop before my account was banned for not wearing sig which i know i wore during campaign, i dumped my priv when i couldn't participate in airdrop anymore,
priv was really looking promising during the airdrop period, the whole process even though a bit strict did not discriminate among ranks, everyone could participate, but unfortunately project took a nose dive Huh

I was once banned before for not wearing signature in the airdrop but its been sorted out immediately,
I joined upto Airdrop 10th and sell my coins at 800 sats a piece when the price starts to tank.
I guess the people that sold off earlier were the wise ones and most of us still HODLing at the time thinking we where helping the project didn't know that it would come to ths, yes just Hoping cos as we know, anything can happen in crypto. So is it safe to say that there's no point always HODLing this bounty coins? Cos I've also seen most get dumped even by the Devs.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
i survive to 4th airdrop before my account was banned for not wearing sig which i know i wore during campaign, i dumped my priv when i couldn't participate in airdrop anymore,
priv was really looking promising during the airdrop period, the whole process even though a bit strict did not discriminate among ranks, everyone could participate, but unfortunately project took a nose dive Huh

I was once banned before for not wearing signature in the airdrop but its been sorted out immediately,
I joined upto Airdrop 10th and sell my coins at 800 sats a piece when the price starts to tank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
I invested and buy 11600 PRIVCY with a price of 1800sat worth $1,400 but the sad part is, today's value of my PRIV is lessthan $47 (together with my earned stakes) it brings lot of pain not only me but to those who invested more than I am..
I admit that investing in PRIVCY is not a good choice, but it seems that investing in other altcoins will also not be better, and the entire market is declining.
Only to buying Bitcoin, the loss of any altcoin you buy will be very large, at least now PRIVCY is not dead, and many people who have invested in altcoins, they have not even left a penny, all lost.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.
we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud

What a ironic.
After vectisitch said the above words, vectisitch dumped all his priv on exchange.

Waw! Such strong accusation against an avid supporter of this project is a bit hash imo, i mean, how do you know for sure that it was vectisitch that dumped his coin and not somebody else?
Did you track the wallet were the dump came from and discovered it was owned by vectisitch? Can you even prove your claim,
The market is bad, it could be anyone who dump, who knows maybe your are the one Wink
Between i use to see the devs on discord few times i was in the chat long before the incident, not sure of late though.

Check the discord, vectisitch admitted that it was his dump in the last 24 hours.

yes i admitted it was me. i have my reasons and was sick to the stomach to have to do it.i was an avid supporter and still think this coin could be something great. if things change i will, probably buy back

I dumped after my first airdrop because the eligibility requirements were frustrating.  I feel like what you did was scummy and indefensible.  You pumped the coin and turned around to dump your bags.  Not cool.

Activity: 462
Merit: 115
In short, I wish PRiVCY all the best, even though so many people question Privcycoin,it is still alive now. Now all the crypto in such a bear market has experienced a serious decline. We need to wait a long time to see the market recover. If we can survive, we can wait until the sun rises again. I only hope that the team will not give up and continue to develop according to the roadmap.
we have 2 devs working on the mixer and ecommerce plugins. things are slow as they are throughout crypto at the moment. so all these stupid comments about the coin is dead ect are just fud

What a ironic.
After vectisitch said the above words, vectisitch dumped all his priv on exchange.

Waw! Such strong accusation against an avid supporter of this project is a bit hash imo, i mean, how do you know for sure that it was vectisitch that dumped his coin and not somebody else?
Did you track the wallet were the dump came from and discovered it was owned by vectisitch? Can you even prove your claim,
The market is bad, it could be anyone who dump, who knows maybe your are the one Wink
Between i use to see the devs on discord few times i was in the chat long before the incident, not sure of late though.

Check the discord, vectisitch admitted that it was his dump in the last 24 hours.

yes i admitted it was me. i have my reasons and was sick to the stomach to have to do it.i was an avid supporter and still think this coin could be something great. if things change i will, probably buy back

I dumped after my first airdrop because the eligibility requirements were frustrating.  I feel like what you did was scummy and indefensible.  You pumped the coin and turned around to dump your bags.  Not cool.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I make some questions through Discord server And CMO kicked me for no reason. Just ask about the project And whats going on And whats the problem.. He destroy the project a lot of People left from there.
I am not fuding i Just want the reason that he kicked me.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Sad to say but here we are. Since the "hack" everything went wrong with privcy and the reality kicked in, from the owner who got hacked not being in discord anymore, to a top mod dumping, it think its sure to say that, its a dead shit coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

What a ironic.

i don't think your action really display much confidence for rest of priv fanboys and hodlers alike, you should have dumped in a way nobody will know its you,

besides, for you who have shown so much support and fought fudders of priv to admit publicly to have dumped really means the end of priv is glaring.
well you must have your reasons, too bad to see this project end up this way. i guess this is proving the onion guys where right afterall Sad
Yeap, seems so. After the first dump by a Dev they tried to say it was a hack and did everything to cover that up and now this, besides don't you noticed that even this thread is kinda dead Huh We supported this project from the beginning and was still supporting it still and now all this dumping by the people that were suppose to hold the project. Happy I got out when I did.

Mods and long term supporters are jumping ship and I'm not convinced the wallet hack ever actually happened, I invested nearly $1K in PRiV but I've cut my losses and sold most of mine as I don't think PRiV is going anywhere.   I would genuinely like to be proved wrong though.

i guess i spoke too soon after all, my bad, i mean if vectisitch of all people could come out publicly to admit dumping priv for whatever reason only mean one thing ---- priv is on the way to the great beyond Grin

this could sound funny but investors who lost money on this project are not amuse, i know the feeling all too well, don't want to experience it again so i tried to be careful. i doubt there is anything left in this project, so long priv.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7

What a ironic.

i don't think your action really display much confidence for rest of priv fanboys and hodlers alike, you should have dumped in a way nobody will know its you,

besides, for you who have shown so much support and fought fudders of priv to admit publicly to have dumped really means the end of priv is glaring.
well you must have your reasons, too bad to see this project end up this way. i guess this is proving the onion guys where right afterall Sad
Yeap, seems so. After the first dump by a Dev they tried to say it was a hack and did everything to cover that up and now this, besides don't you noticed that even this thread is kinda dead Huh We supported this project from the beginning and was still supporting it still and now all this dumping by the people that were suppose to hold the project. Happy I got out when I did.

Mods and long term supporters are jumping ship and I'm not convinced the wallet hack ever actually happened, I invested nearly $1K in PRiV but I've cut my losses and sold most of mine as I don't think PRiV is going anywhere.   I would genuinely like to be proved wrong though.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

What a ironic.

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

What a ironic.

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Investing into wrong projects, especially fast exit scams or even scams are always the most uncomfortable ones.
I exprienced such bad investments with huge losses, so I understood the sort of extremely negative feelings.
yeah, i totally understand your pain i had done some bad investment also this past year that got me really rektt, imagine losing $1,350 to the wind with a very slight chances of recovery, if the dev team decide to continue with development of priv, otherwise your investment has literarily gone down the toilet,
The story might become worse in short term because btc dropped hours ago.
However, BTC will rally soon whilst I don't know about PRiVCY.
I invested and buy 11600 PRIVCY with a price of 1800sat worth $1,400 but the sad part is, today's value of my PRIV is lessthan $47 (together with my earned stakes) it brings lot of pain not only me but to those who invested more than I am..

yeah, i totally understand your pain i had done some bad investment also this past year that got me really rektt, imagine losing $1,350 to the wind with a very slight chances of recovery, if the dev team decide to continue with development of priv, otherwise your investment has literarily gone down the toilet,

now the more reason why sec regulations has to be implemented, this can not continue to go on, people taking advantage of others genuine intention to invest, people are losing faith in ico's and crypto as well, the need for credible project is very crucial, hope you can recover your loss in some other good project.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

What a ironic.

Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Pump? What pump? +40 satoshi? It was very big pump  Grin
Activity: 150

What a ironic.

What a ironic.

Activity: 150
I never saw "the devs" talking in the discord, are they real person?
especially the so called dev who is working on the mixer. Never saw him.
and never saw any progress in development!!

No matter you admit or not, this coin is totally a scam!!
damn, i spent hundreds of dollars in this coin, how stupid i am!!
Pages:
Jump to: