Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 77. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Yeah, I have difficulty understanding the mindset behind not voting. When you vote for PRiVCY you are voting for yourself, you are voting for your family, and you are voting for your community. I know you guys love the community we've managed to build and be a part of. If you are able to qualify for the Airdrop, and keep active on the Discord, and BCT, then you are able to handle voting. Once you've done it once, it literally takes 1 minute of your day to vote, and do your part. You'll feel good, the community will feel good, and all of our futures will be brighter together! So one more time. Will you please go vote for PRiVCY at coinex, and xiphos? Pretty please?
Activity: 112
Looking at our vote proofing system, i really cant see PRIVCY members cheating. Concerning DO really cant tell, they have large amount of adopters as well.
they were caught cheating today and had many votes removed. that is all i know

They lost so many votes on the Sonox Exchange voting... I can only imagine a repeat happening here. We should be in the lead fair and square regardless. Its dissapointing that ALL of our airdrop participants havent been voting EVERYDAY! Sad

Im going to post this POWERFUL MEME from xsinx one more time just because the number of votes we have gotten reflects the image perfectly. We should all be SUPPORTING PRIVCY in every single way possible! Voting everywhere and everyday you can, spreading the news about privcy to others and whatever else in your power to increase awareness of PRiVCY Coin!

Haha, a solid meme conveying a powerful message. It is pretty sad, but it's unfortunately the mindset most people fall into. If they just sit back the rest of the community will do the work, but clearly we've got a few too many of the people sitting back thinking it will all be good.  Lips sealed
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looking at our vote proofing system, i really cant see PRIVCY members cheating. Concerning DO really cant tell, they have large amount of adopters as well.

It's been done to them few days ago too. They keep pushing with fake votes and don't care about getting caught. Maybe we should write something on tweeter account of xiphos? It's not acceptable.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

They lost so many votes on the Sonox Exchange voting... I can only imagine a repeat happening here. We should be in the lead fair and square regardless. Its dissapointing that ALL of our airdrop participants havent been voting EVERYDAY! Sad

Im going to post this POWERFUL MEME from xsinx one more time just because the number of votes we have gotten reflects the image perfectly. We should all be SUPPORTING PRIVCY in every single way possible! Voting everywhere and everyday you can, spreading the news about privcy to others and whatever else in your power to increase awareness of PRiVCY Coin!

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 47
legendary
PLEASE KEEP VOTING ON XIPHOS.EXCHANGE !!!

We're currently a few votes away from DeepOnion, we've got to make it guys and gals!!!

Deeponion is well know cheaters when it comes to voting. One time they been removed from tweeter voting, because of fake votes, also if you check who does voting on tweeter, even well known members can't know those fake tweeter accounts.
Second time they got votes removed from Sonox. They went from 1st place to 13th Cheesy Pathetic...

Every project cheats. Even privcy and I am sure. But deeponion is really bad cheaters who are caught every time lol

i can assure you we are not cheating. all us mods and community members are constantly reminding people to go and vote
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
PLEASE KEEP VOTING ON XIPHOS.EXCHANGE !!!

We're currently a few votes away from DeepOnion, we've got to make it guys and gals!!!

Deeponion is well know cheaters when it comes to voting. One time they been removed from tweeter voting, because of fake votes, also if you check who does voting on tweeter, even well known members can't know those fake tweeter accounts.
Second time they got votes removed from Sonox. They went from 1st place to 13th Cheesy Pathetic...

Every project cheats. Even privcy and I am sure. But deeponion is really bad cheaters who are caught every time lol
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Everyone, 23 HOURS TILL THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE

Make sure you have everything in order by tomorrow 16:00 UCT.
Check if you did all the retweets and the mandatory Xiphos Vote!

For the complete package of requirements go to our discord server and
read the #rules #announcements and the pinned messages in #general.

Good luck Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Keep voting on xiphos.. we are on top and we can easily be listed on xiphos.. and another beautiful week going to end tomorow.. and dont forget to add xiphos exchange voting proof Smiley

Yes guys please keep on voting everyday on Xiphos for Privcy to be listed. Tomorrow is the deadline and DO is catching up pretty quickly.
Be sure that we stand on the top and get listed.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Keep voting on xiphos.. we are on top and we can easily be listed on xiphos.. and another beautiful week going to end tomorow.. and dont forget to add xiphos exchange voting proof Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Just wanted to drop by and say that I love this thread, it's so rich with information, opinions, unbiased and non-hostile discussions, I feel like this should be the community every other one strives to be, great work by the team and the community
Thanks guys, here only a small of information, please come to our discord channel https://discord.gg/UewFaes if you are interested, because all information about this project is updated always there
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Just wanted to drop by and say that I love this thread, it's so rich with information, opinions, unbiased and non-hostile discussions, I feel like this should be the community every other one strives to be, great work by the team and the community

Yes you are very right.  This thread is always a great source of information. Definitely check out our discord server as well.  Theres great information there as well as contests and priv to win. 
Activity: 112

Thank you kindly buddy! We really are trying to cultivate a wonderful community where everyone can get involved. We even have some pretty unique giveaways like the current artwork one.  Cool
legendary
@everyone Let's smash CoinEx vote (https://www.coinex.com/vote) and get PRiVCY listed there! We need 1000+ votes! You can claim 100 PRiV per PRiVCY vote (max 1 vote per week) for first 100 votes! 50 PRiV per vote for next 400 votes 20 PRiV per vote for next 500 votes Once we reach 1000 Votes there we will payout the bounty and we will also draw 5 winners from all the people that submitted proofs here as well as their PRiVCY addresses here, 1st prize 1000 PRiV 2nd price 500 PRiV 3-5th price 100 PRiV Good luck and help us to get listed! If you are new to you can use our referral link to sign up https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=df35n Thank you! Much appreciated

we just made the rewards for each vote way higher. you now make money when you vote. so to vote is pure profit. no excuse guys . it's time to ramp this thing up
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Activity: 171
How long does it takes for coin to get transferred from wallet to crex24?
Since price is dropping, I think I have enough time till Friday to sell and rebuy coins to get 5k+  Grin
within seconds but I hope you don't end up losing them instead of making more, trade only when you're good at it and if not best just hodl your precious privcy coins or they may end up in someone else wallet Wink

My plan already started to fail...

I have sent coins, they are withdrawn from my wallet, but on the crex24 it is said:

PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience.

Wtf is this ?
sorry about that but next time always listen to the Time freak for I see the future so as much as I hate to say this, I just can't help myself but i gat to say it "I told you so" 😃
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Please go and check #rules on Discord to make sure everything is in place for the next AD  Wink
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Hey folks! Get ready for the AD15!

Join our discord for last 6 rounds of our airdrop! - or are they last 6? Find out more soon!

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

I have voted for PRiVCY of Xiphos (https://xiphos.exchange/vote) now.
Voting is easy.
Let 's do our best with everyone!
 Grin

Which is the last day (deadline) on Xiphos for winning the competition for the first place and be listed immediately? I think it should be very soon.

Only the 1st place gets immediate listed?

First place gets listed on the Alpha Exchange release as quoted from their site "We're also going to add at least one coin for free every month via our voting system!"
Pages:
Jump to: