Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 81. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Looks like Deeponion back on tracks cheating on xiphos voting platform. I hope they get removed from voting there. It's so obviously not fair to rest of the coins. If you can't win then don't vote. Cheaters.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Well here we are at the turning point of another week. 6 Airdrops remain, so as we get closer to the end, each remaining airdrop becomes more precious. Lets take a minute to check our Twitter, and make sure we have retweeted all the official tweets for the week so far, make sure we have been active on BCT, and the Discord server. Go vote at Xiphos, and make a screenshot for the voting requirement (this is the most important of all this week!), if you've moved any coins around, confirm you have the proper amount in your wallet for the checks on Friday, and once you are sure you're on track for the airdrop, take the next step, and talk some friends and family into joining our community, and or sign up at Xiphos and cast their votes for PRiVCY!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Good day everyone! Another great day we have here  Cheesy Don't forget to do all the requirements specially the mandatory tasks for this week so you will not going to miss our incoming 15th airdrop  Wink.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?
I just want to know more about Privcycoin, no intention to offend.

You cannot compare those old project from a 3 month old project (PRiVCY). The price now is just the cause of dumpers getting their coins for free and dumping it on the free market.

Firstly it seems a bit unfair to compare a brand new project with the big boys, we are new, we don't intend to take over Monero or anything of the sort. What matters is we have active development and a transparent team.

While we are forked from there, I would not use their performance to gauge our project, we are completely separate projects and don't hold the same fate as them. Personally, I believe in PRiVCY solely because of how great the team has been with making moves and how open and honest it all is. If you ever have any concerns please feel free to pop into our Discord  Smiley
Activity: 80
The one of the major thing that makes privcy a special and different from all other projects that it's not like usual same type of activity, i see there are numerous activities and each and every activity is very unique on its own style, that's really a good idea to attract members towards this project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?

You cannot compare those old project from a 3 month old project (PRiVCY). The price now is just the cause of dumpers getting their coins for free and dumping it on the free market.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1

No doubt, It will be better than Deeponion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
News from Crex24!
Priv wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable make a deposit and withdraw money.
Thanks for your information bro, but I'll go first if it's a good idea to get it when the value goes up.
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
News from Crex24!
Priv wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable make a deposit and withdraw money.
Activity: 2
The rules written in the discord Rules channel are confusing.
Please make them more articulated like a step by step process.

Thanks
Activity: 97
Voting on ttps: //xiphos.exchange/vote is bleak, second place is very close to us. Work hard every day, and not a good time to vote. New listing will attract new investors, and prices may be better.
Activity: 77
Grrrr...I was just about to open my Crex account to buy some PRiV. Hopefully this is just a temporary issue rather than a couple of days work of delay. Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
we are first on  https://xiphos.exchange/vote
good job PRiV community
very good job

do not miss the AD15

good luck to all
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
How long does it takes for coin to get transferred from wallet to crex24?
Since price is dropping, I think I have enough time till Friday to sell and rebuy coins to get 5k+  Grin
within seconds but I hope you don't end up losing them instead of making more, trade only when you're good at it and if not best just hodl your precious privcy coins or they may end up in someone else wallet Wink

My plan already started to fail...

I have sent coins, they are withdrawn from my wallet, but on the crex24 it is said:

PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience.

Wtf is this ?
Activity: 171
Since price is dropping, I think I have enough time till Friday to sell and rebuy coins to get 5k+  Grin
within seconds but I hope you don't end up losing them instead of making more, trade only when you're good at it and if not best just hodl your precious privcy coins or they may end up in someone else wallet Wink
Activity: 128
Cant wait for PRiVCY to be added on sonox. Want to see how that will affect the price.
If the price remains same or goes down (due to people starts to sell even more), that will be a disaster.

Stop worrying about the price. We are still very young  Smiley what matters is our Devs are continuing to work hard and have made great success already!  Cool

@JustASalad said wise words Smiley And I wouldn't worry about more dumping, the people that did it now get nothing from the AD so they can't dump anymore, as you'll see prices have stabilized since a week ago and they should maintain that support level Wink
Yeah, I also really think worrying about the price right now shouldn't be the issue as long as we see that the Devs are working on bringing the project to new heights and are constantly informing the community about progress. There will always be people dumping here and there, that is normal in most if not all ADs but that will come to an end once there is no more for them to dump after Ad and between, this is the market situation for most alts now.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Since price is dropping, I think I have enough time till Friday to sell and rebuy coins to get 5k+  Grin
Activity: 24
New Rule for AD15:
Xiphos Exchange vote is now a requirement.
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)

80% confident we'll get a lot of sad folks that missed this requirement.  Don't be one of those people.
Fast enough to do everything. In any case, we will win)) Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Cant wait for PRiVCY to be added on sonox. Want to see how that will affect the price.
If the price remains same or goes down (due to people starts to sell even more), that will be a disaster.

Stop worrying about the price. We are still very young  Smiley what matters is our Devs are continuing to work hard and have made great success already!  Cool

@JustASalad said wise words Smiley And I wouldn't worry about more dumping, the people that did it now get nothing from the AD so they can't dump anymore, as you'll see prices have stabilized since a week ago and they should maintain that support level Wink
Pages:
Jump to: