Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 79. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Good morning!

Any news abount next exchanges?
Liquidity is so low and price decreases...  Cheesy

We need liquidity!

People needs to learn to use Crex24, its a nice non kyc exchange website.

If PRiVCY won the first place on Xiphos that will be another exchange for PRiVCY this coming 14th of sept.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
These exchanges that are being selected to enter PRIV must have enormous potential! Xiphos is a new exchange, right? Had she helped the PRIV to reach the moon? Jokes aside, airdrops are ending and it's important to make sure you are part of the best things! Because one day things will improve and PRIV will be recognized as a spread of anonymity and value!

It is just a matter of time before trust comes back to the crypto market and people have forgotten about the parabolic FOMO rise of last year.

In the meantime, we are building our house and invite everyone to help us as much as possible, even if its just little votes Smiley

i think its going to be quite a time before that happens, as the rise last year was mainly created my increased interest, if only more people were interested in crypto, like even bitcoin was trending on google
I'm completely sure that it will fly to the moon) Cool
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
Good morning!

Any news abount next exchanges?
Liquidity is so low and price decreases...  Cheesy

We need liquidity!
Activity: 147
Merit: 4
These exchanges that are being selected to enter PRIV must have enormous potential! Xiphos is a new exchange, right? Had she helped the PRIV to reach the moon? Jokes aside, airdrops are ending and it's important to make sure you are part of the best things! Because one day things will improve and PRIV will be recognized as a spread of anonymity and value!

It is just a matter of time before trust comes back to the crypto market and people have forgotten about the parabolic FOMO rise of last year.

In the meantime, we are building our house and invite everyone to help us as much as possible, even if its just little votes Smiley

i think its going to be quite a time before that happens, as the rise last year was mainly created my increased interest, if only more people were interested in crypto, like even bitcoin was trending on google
Activity: 87
Merit: 3

Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Hello guys, this monday I try to do the KYC procedure in COINEX exchange and then got approved on wednesday. So, it was only 2 days. I'm happy for that! Let's try to vote $PRIVCY in CoinEx too. I only use National ID for my ID verification. You only need to make sure that your ID and picture/selfie taken shots is very clear for fast verification. And then you need to buy also 1000 CET. And that's it you're ready to go vote for $PRIVCY.  Cheesy Wink

Thank you very much for your great support Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Good afternoon everyone.  Please make sure you continue to vote for PRiVCY on Xiphos Exchange. It’s more important now more than ever to make sure you vote every 24 hours for the next couple of days.  This will be extremely important to get listed here.  If you haven’t voted yet, then get on it.   It only takes about 2 minutes if that

I agree. I'm doing it everyday. Nothing to lose here.
Ok thanks for reminder bro @t3ChNo actually I`m done everyday to vote this xiphos.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Hello guys, this monday I try to do the KYC procedure in COINEX exchange and then got approved on wednesday. So, it was only 2 days. I'm happy for that! Let's try to vote $PRIVCY in CoinEx too. I only use National ID for my ID verification. You only need to make sure that your ID and picture/selfie taken shots is very clear for fast verification. And then you need to buy also 1000 CET. And that's it you're ready to go vote for $PRIVCY.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 180
Indeed, I am so glad to see all members doing the things that are done to vote for our PRiV in voting all mandatory needed. As a helpful community doing their each tasks needed this weeks coming Airdrop you all deserve it. For our PRiV, lets all continue voting the following links as you can.

Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY and Everyone needs to share his/her voting proof to #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote and your nickname on it. 50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule (but with your kind heart thanks for voting too).

Keep voting for https://www.coinex.com/vote
Both require registration to vote, CoinEx requires KYC but its simple to do! If you have not signed up yet here is PRiVCY's referral link below:
https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=df35n

Don't forget to vote here too http://aiodex.com/vote

With my expression of gratitude to @Everyone in Supporting all the links needed your votes!

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Ok guys and gals we are 5 votes ahead on Xiphos, remember the more exchanges we are on the better it is for everyone! Remember tomorrow night check all the tweets cause it's never any fun for me finding some of you did 3 out of the 4 and have to reject you from the AD. There are only a few left so you'll want all the coins you can get! Once ALT season comes you'll be thankful you checked one last time!

We will run next 4th Dota 2 tournament soon, stay tuned and happy gaming, gamers!

We also need a user that can stream on Counter Strike: Global Offensive so we'll run CS:GO tournament after we get a streamer, if you know any close friends or a streamer that can contact, please don't hesitate to contact them and send our needs about the PRiVCY Gaming, stay tuned fore more updates! Have a good day PRiVCY Community!

I want to see some people stream the board game Settles of Catan! For some reason I've been on a board game kick lately.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
We will run next 4th Dota 2 tournament soon, stay tuned and happy gaming, gamers!

We also need a user that can stream on Counter Strike: Global Offensive so we'll run CS:GO tournament after we get a streamer, if you know any close friends or a streamer that can contact, please don't hesitate to contact them and send our needs about the PRiVCY Gaming, stay tuned fore more updates! Have a good day PRiVCY Community!
QMC
Activity: 14
looks good I will give it a try
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
About the rule in this week, i have to vote on Xiphos everyday or just need more than 1 in a week guys? i vote 2 time in this week and may e today is three but yesterday i didn't vote, so it is ok?
You need to prove that you voted once this week.  By all means though, keep voting everyday. Every vote counts.  Even if we are in the lead now, things can change so let’s flex our community muscles and clinch this listing
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
About the rule in this week, i have to vote on Xiphos everyday or just need more than 1 in a week guys? i vote 2 time in this week and may e today is three but yesterday i didn't vote, so it is ok?

Yeah you are all good, we understand you can't do it all the time although that would be sweet. Just make sure you post your screenshots and you'll be all set for that portion.

Activity: 46
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

VOTE ON XIPHOS!!!

IN JUST TWO DAYS (9/14/2018), THEY WILL PICK #1 TO BE LISTED ON THEIR ALPHA OPENING.

WE MUST WIN THIS!

https://xiphos.exchange/vote

SUPPORT PRiVCY, MAKE YOUR VOTES!

Activity: 84
I wonder what the age range is of priv investors, they might not all be adults. Children are becoming more smart with technology, probably know more about bitcoin than their parents
From what I've seen, members of the PRiVCY community occupy all races, sexes, ages, and nationalities. It's one of the most diverse communities I have personally experienced. You are correct that many younger people have been getting involved in crypto as of late, and is typical of any new and emerging technology. Imagine in the future when these kids start growing up, and then a new wave of younger people emerge. There's no doubting that crypto and blockchain technology will grow in popularity and adoption as time goes on. The real variable is just how long it will take to become totally mainstream.

Even old farts like me (and my kids too) are interested in crypto Smiley

I think the overall crypto community is diverse, not just PRiVCY.  I bet the time horizon for mainstream adoption is getting longer as the bear market continues to live on.  There may be catalysts here and there but given how susceptible cryptocurriences are to wide swings, I don't think BTC will hit those big targets everyone was predicting last DEC.

Activity: 180
I know there are lots of members here in PRiVCY that are very artistically imaginative on its own way. If you have the guts please participate on our PRiVCY Discord by @JustASalad #privcy-artwork-giveaway. We have 1 day left for your entries from now. If anyone here got that skills and talent be creative to PRiVCY related artwork designs in drawing, painting, carving things into school desks, anything you think its great to showcase then upload it in #privcy-artwork-giveaway. Its a freestyle artwork can be serious or funny to look at as long as PRiVCY and or related to one of it's community members can be seen on your artwork so what are you waiting hurry on your designs then upload it now.

Rules of #privcy-artwork-giveaway:

* Artwork can be done in any medium you wish (Drawing, painting, charcoal, digital design, etc.)
* Artwork must relate to PRiVCY or one of it's community members

Prizes:

1st   - 750 PRIV
2nd  - 200 PRIV
3rd  -   50 PRIV

Closing date for your entries this coming Friday 14 September 12:00 UTC

Get your drawing paper, some pencils, coloring stuff and any materials you would want to use and put it in your favorite table to start now then upload it before the closing date. Hurry HUGE PRiV prizes on the way to your wallet if you Win and Good Luck!
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Good afternoon everyone.  Please make sure you continue to vote for PRiVCY on Xiphos Exchange. It’s more important now more than ever to make sure you vote every 24 hours for the next couple of days.  This will be extremely important to get listed here.  If you haven’t voted yet, then get on it.   It only takes about 2 minutes if that

I agree. I'm doing it everyday. Nothing to lose here.

We are smashing the Xiphos vote and need to continue to do so! Dont forget about CoinEx vote too!

https://www.coinex.com/vote

Both require registration to vote, CoinEx requires KYC but its simple to do! If you havent signed up yet here is PRiVCY's referral link:

https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=df35n

let's vote because it is mandatory to receive privcy coin this week .

the bitcoin price is come back and reach 6400$ , eth price follow too .
Pages:
Jump to: