Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 80. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I wonder what the age range is of priv investors, they might not all be adults. Children are becoming more smart with technology, probably know more about bitcoin than their parents
From what I've seen, members of the PRiVCY community occupy all races, sexes, ages, and nationalities. It's one of the most diverse communities I have personally experienced. You are correct that many younger people have been getting involved in crypto as of late, and is typical of any new and emerging technology. Imagine in the future when these kids start growing up, and then a new wave of younger people emerge. There's no doubting that crypto and blockchain technology will grow in popularity and adoption as time goes on. The real variable is just how long it will take to become totally mainstream.

Even old farts like me (and my kids too) are interested in crypto Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
I wonder what the age range is of priv investors, they might not all be adults. Children are becoming more smart with technology, probably know more about bitcoin than their parents
From what I've seen, members of the PRiVCY community occupy all races, sexes, ages, and nationalities. It's one of the most diverse communities I have personally experienced. You are correct that many younger people have been getting involved in crypto as of late, and is typical of any new and emerging technology. Imagine in the future when these kids start growing up, and then a new wave of younger people emerge. There's no doubting that crypto and blockchain technology will grow in popularity and adoption as time goes on. The real variable is just how long it will take to become totally mainstream.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Good afternoon everyone.  Please make sure you continue to vote for PRiVCY on Xiphos Exchange. It’s more important now more than ever to make sure you vote every 24 hours for the next couple of days.  This will be extremely important to get listed here.  If you haven’t voted yet, then get on it.   It only takes about 2 minutes if that

I agree. I'm doing it everyday. Nothing to lose here.

We are barely in the lead now with the Xiphos vote and need to continue to do so! Dont forget about CoinEx vote too! Also Aiodex!

https://xiphos.exchange/vote

https://www.coinex.com/vote

http://aiodex.com/vote

All require registration to vote, CoinEx requires KYC but its simple to do! If you havent signed up yet here is PRiVCY's referral link:

https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=df35n
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Good afternoon everyone.  Please make sure you continue to vote for PRiVCY on Xiphos Exchange. It’s more important now more than ever to make sure you vote every 24 hours for the next couple of days.  This will be extremely important to get listed here.  If you haven’t voted yet, then get on it.   It only takes about 2 minutes if that
Let's get it done. It's for more exposure for the coin so let's try to help the team the best way we can.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Good afternoon everyone.  Please make sure you continue to vote for PRiVCY on Xiphos Exchange. It’s more important now more than ever to make sure you vote every 24 hours for the next couple of days.  This will be extremely important to get listed here.  If you haven’t voted yet, then get on it.   It only takes about 2 minutes if that

I agree. I'm doing it everyday. Nothing to lose here.
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?
I just want to know more about Privcycoin, no intention to offend.
Privcy has way better management. They don't ban people for now reason or for speaking out. Free speech allowed. While on deeponion forum or btc you write negative comment or ask wrong question and your message gets deleted and even can get you banned. Some sort of Dictatorship there.

True that.
Privcy team is quite liberal and open to any kind of discussion and criticism. The discord server is lit with discussion on different topics and not once do we face any kind of censorship.
Recently they took away right to swear Sad But rest is good. Never had any problems on discord. Free Speech is good. Some can't handle it, but looks like PRiVCY can. Glad team does such good work with it.
Some coins has cry babies and I believe crypto is not for those.

We have rules in place but we aren't old fuddy duddies. We like a bit of a swear too but it has to be kept to the minimum.lol
we don't censor here or in discord. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we even leave the fud as we see it as entertainment. We are all adults and most can make their own minds up. We are not in the business of covering anything up or doing things in a deceitful way

It's definitely good that the team is totally transparent and that folk can have an open discussion and ask curious questions both in this thread and in the discord chat Smiley

As a general rule of thumb I'm usually suspicious of threads when they're self moderated as it invariably means posts can and do get deleted.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Take a look on Crex24 coin pairs in the "Instrument" panel. You wont find them anymore. PRIV/ETH and PRIV/BTC has got disappeared from there.

This is all thanks to "PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience."

Does it means this coin got delisted ?

So far the answer from Crex24 is:

Just sent few minutes ago my PRiVCY coins to crex24.
Coins got away from my wallet, but on the web page it is said:

PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience.

I'm started to get curious, wont my coins disappear or got lost Huh
We're in touch with PRIV devs, and trying to solve your problem.

No need to panic, it would be resolved shortly and be on the lookout for the announcement. Better still, get on board the discord group and you will get almost instant response to all your issues and questions.

Guys, any thoughts on this  Huh
Don't worry, it is planned maintenance, because some users have issue with deposits.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Take a look on Crex24 coin pairs in the "Instrument" panel. You wont find them anymore. PRIV/ETH and PRIV/BTC has got disappeared from there.

This is all thanks to "PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience."

PRIV wallets are currently under maintenance and you are unable to make a deposit or withdraw money. Thank you for your patience.

Don't worry, it is planned maintenance, because some users have issue with deposits.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?
Privcy has way better management. They don't ban people for now reason or for speaking out. Free speech allowed. While on deeponion forum or btc you write negative comment or ask wrong question and your message gets deleted and even can get you banned. Some sort of Dictatorship there.

True that.
Privcy team is quite liberal and open to any kind of discussion and criticism. The discord server is lit with discussion on different topics and not once do we face any kind of censorship.
Recently they took away right to swear Sad But rest is good. Never had any problems on discord. Free Speech is good. Some can't handle it, but looks like PRiVCY can. Glad team does such good work with it.

We have rules in place but we aren't old fuddy duddies. We like a bit of a swear too but it has to be kept to the minimum.lol
we don't censor here or in discord. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we even leave the fud as we see it as entertainment. We are all adults and most can make their own minds up. We are not in the business of covering anything up or doing things in a deceitful way
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

True that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3

True that.
Activity: 48
Activity: 50

I believe there was update in PRIVCY wallet, some small needed thing. Our DEVs probably completed it and asked CREX to upgrade it. No worries, we didn't got delisted. Check GitHub please first, if there is new commit, then you have your answer.
Activity: 49
I haven't ever traded in Xiphos, but apparently it will be something great! Yesterday the PRIV advantage for ONION in relation to the votes was considerable, now it's fair! I Don't believe that PRIV will lose the first place in the ranking?! Cheesy Anyway, I think that Coinex is more important than Xiphos. Does anyone know any information about Kucoin?
Well 2 place is close to race us, but I hope xiphos will delete bot voting.
Yes Coinex exchange is more important, since it has huge volumes and exchange been here for a while. Also I believe it's Chinese exchange, it will make more exposure if we could win there.
Activity: 180
AD15 #rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance, you'll receive these multipliers based on how much PRiV you hold

1000000+                15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999          5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999         3.5x
50000-99999             2.5x
25000-49999             1.75x
10000-24999             1.5x
5000-9999                 1.1x
3000-4999                 0.9x
1000-2999                 0.7x
100-999                     0.5x
0-99                           0.4x

While if you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you'll receive these multipliers based on how much PRiV you hold

5000+                        0.5x
3000-4999                 0.4x
1000-2999                 0.03x
100-999                     0.02x
0-99                          0.01x

Then newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Please take note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 9th to Thursday 13th are mandatory to retweet & like. Here are the mandatory retweets kindly click the links below.

https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1038852966973890560
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1039223150767009797

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome

Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)

For AD12-AD20 one time registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY) so if you already done it you don't have to do it again!

Make sure to spend time chatting into our discord too and quality Bct posts to keep active here. Always check your !status in our #bots-cmd in order to see if everything is clear and accepted for this coming AD15. Good Luck!

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207

Activity: 48
Looks like Deeponion back on tracks cheating on xiphos voting platform. I hope they get removed from voting there. It's so obviously not fair to rest of the coins. If you can't win then don't vote. Cheaters.
OMG those cheaters are everywhere. ALways cheating, have they won once without cheating? I remember how they been voting on Sonox and after checking for bot votings they went from 1st place to 13th place!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

You cannot compare those old project from a 3 month old project (PRiVCY). The price now is just the cause of dumpers getting their coins for free and dumping it on the free market.
And to add, it appears that the price of PRiV has been stable in the past days even if people dumped their coins that they got from the signature campaign. What I can only think about this is that people are  actually holding it more than before because they all know that there's only 6 weeks or so before the campaign ends. You'll also receive more coins each week if you won't sell the coins that you got in previous weeks. That is actually logical if people want to maximize their profit with PRiV.

Though, I'll be expecting huge dump in price after the signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: