Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 88. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

Hey PRiVCY Team, thanks for all the improvements...
and new features such as the updated Web Wallet!

And, it's almost that time to be well prepared
for the airdrop on Saturday. Don't forget to double check the Tweets to RT. 
Was able to purchase some PRiV this week, so I'm hodling more Wink

Just under 21 hours left for any final activity for AD14 rewards!

NOTE: Post 5, Round 14, archiving

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Another Airdrop coming up! Have been very impressed with Privcy coin team and community. Good potential with Privcy to see a huge price spike as market recovers.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Today is the last day to complete the task, everyone to check carefully, being miss is indeed a pity with PRiVCY, it's just a part, is to make people know more about PRiVCY. with active members  Wink

I nearly missed the last tweet!

Fortunately, I checked out #Rules on discord to make sure I had all my ducks in a row.

I am not sure the last tweet is mandatory, since it was done just a few hours ago. However, if you have a chance retweet it anyway! It will help promote Priv, which is what we all care about.
Activity: 70
Less than 40 minutes to go Smiley Nice to see the community making the usual coundown and reminding the others what they need to check to have done to meet the requirements.
Activity: 149
another beautiful week passed.. Smiley check all the requirements and i am fine with all of them Smiley guys becareful, you still have some time to do all retweets and check your bct activity
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Just over two hours left until the airdrop registration cutoff. Now is the time to check and recheck all your Tweets, make sure your BCT posts haven't been deleted, or the topics removed, drop into Discord and make sure you've been active enough, and while your at it, if you've moved any coins, check your wallet, and balance requirements to make sure you get your proper multiplier. After you're sure everything is correct, go place your votes at xiphos, and coinex.com! Good luck to you, and have a great day, and a great airdrop!

Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Just over two hours left until the airdrop registration cutoff. Now is the time to check and recheck all your Tweets, make sure your BCT posts haven't been deleted, or the topics removed, drop into Discord and make sure you've been active enough, and while your at it, if you've moved any coins, check your wallet, and balance requirements to make sure you get your proper multiplier. After you're sure everything is correct, go place your votes at xiphos, and coinex.com! Good luck to you, and have a great day, and a great airdrop!
Activity: 75
In this season where the crypto space is constantly painted red by the bears, it is good to know that PRIVCY gives us something to cheer about. As the cutoff for the Airdrop draws near, everyone should try and tidy up the loose ends of all the required activities. Just do a check to be sure that you've got everything covered. Good luck.
It's hard time for crypto world and it's good to see that privcy development keeps going.We should just do support the privcy
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Time to check your activities. Recheck all official tweets and be active on BCT.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Launching a staking webwallet is a great project. It is my first time to see a coin like this. I don't know if I'm just not exploring more but it really is. My only concern is that I heard that your web wallet address cannot be your airdrop address and vise versa. This means that you can only stake in here if you put coins in there and you don't want to transfer coins from your airdrop wallet coz you will be ineligible. I guess other option is to buy Priv on the market. This cause increase of Priv market's demand which means a very good job!

Hi ponyongie, this is no longer true, now the webwallet should work for the airdrops as it offers CoinControl, so you can make the 0.001 TX without messing your balance Smiley And it also offers the added benefit of staking Cheesy

That's a really really great news then. I am very sure that if this will be spread in crypto news, Priv will be popular and will definitely take a spot especially in the future when this bearish market era ends. We still have more rounds to go through so keep holding and we can stake freely without needing a pc that will run in 24/7. Price doesn't matter to me now, it is the work. 💪

A staking web wallet is a true wonder in the crypto space. But how does it work? Which server does the necessary confirmation job? And now a theoretical question: if all coins would be moved on the webwallets (it won't happen), wouldn't the network become very centralized?
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hello everyone!  Please make sure you have followed all the rules and have been active this week. The airdrop registration cutoff is right around the corner in less than 3 hours.  Please make sure you have retweeted all the official PRiVCY tweets for the week.
Activity: 175
Today is the last day to complete the task, everyone to check carefully, being miss is indeed a pity with PRiVCY, it's just a part, is to make people know more about PRiVCY. with active members  Wink
Did i miss something or you mean 5 posts and retweets? This rules i'm making every week. Sometimes to late or close to deadline because of much work
Activity: 66

I nearly missed the last tweet!

Fortunately, I checked out #Rules on discord to make sure I had all my ducks in a row.
Activity: 174
Launching a staking webwallet is a great project. It is my first time to see a coin like this. I don't know if I'm just not exploring more but it really is. My only concern is that I heard that your web wallet address cannot be your airdrop address and vise versa. This means that you can only stake in here if you put coins in there and you don't want to transfer coins from your airdrop wallet coz you will be ineligible. I guess other option is to buy Priv on the market. This cause increase of Priv market's demand which means a very good job!

Hi ponyongie, this is no longer true, now the webwallet should work for the airdrops as it offers CoinControl, so you can make the 0.001 TX without messing your balance Smiley And it also offers the added benefit of staking Cheesy

That's a really really great news then. I am very sure that if this will be spread in crypto news, Priv will be popular and will definitely take a spot especially in the future when this bearish market era ends. We still have more rounds to go through so keep holding and we can stake freely without needing a pc that will run in 24/7. Price doesn't matter to me now, it is the work. 💪
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
@everyone Let's smash CoinEx vote (https://www.coinex.com/vote) and get PRiVCY listed there! We need 1000+ votes!
You can claim 5 PRiV per PRiVCY vote (max 5 votes per week)
Once we reach 1000 Votes there we will payout the bounty and we will also draw 5 winners from all the people that submitted proofs #coinex-vote-bounty as well as their PRiVCY addresses here, 1st prize 1000 PRiV 2nd price 500 PRiV 3-5th price 100 PRiV
Good luck and help us to get listed!

this coinex vote will require you to sign up to the exchange, and it will require you to go through their verification process.
 it's really not hard and if we get on this exchange it will be well worth it for all of us.
so please make the effort and get it done. we can do this easily and what great bounty prizes for it too. come on. don't make this one like the past votes we have had. this one is well worth doing
Activity: 84
I woke up today to find a few more tweets to retweet.  Not sure if they count this round, but it's better safe than sorry.  Check your retweet status everyone to qualify for this week's airdrop.
Activity: 82
if I transfer the priv from the desktop wallet to the web wallet, do I participate in the airdrop?

You can participate even with the PRIV in your web wallet, as far as I understand.
If you do move your coins to a desktop wallet, you'll need to change your PRIV wallet address with the bot however.
Activity: 57
if I transfer the priv from the desktop wallet to the web wallet, do I participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 196

Activity: 82

Thanks for the reminder, thought I'd missed the opportunity but looks like I made it just in time  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: