Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 83. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
cheating doesn't pay in the end. we are now where we should be but there will be a voting frenzy in the next few days. so we have to keep the pressure up. we have to keep voting every day please
Just few days left, so it isn't so hard to make few clicks for getting listed on new exchange. People keeps asking for new exchanges, now is your chance Wink
Any idea when Sonox gets active and adds PRiVCY?
Activity: 102
I participated in the vote of Xiphos Exchange. We are looking forward to seeing more exchanges in the future. I also want to cooperate as much as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
cheating doesn't pay in the end. we are now where we should be but there will be a voting frenzy in the next few days. so we have to keep the pressure up. we have to keep voting every day please
Activity: 48
OMG that's so bad for them. Now everybody will know how dirty voting is for that coin. It's second time they caught cheating. First was on Sonox, now on Xiphos. Next time nobody will want to give them right even vote. I'm sad for community.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
We are number 1 in voting. Looks like someone cheating with votes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
New mandatory #rules everyone for this week take note its very important

AD15 rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold

1000000+                     15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999               5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999               3.5x
50000-99999                   2.5x
25000-49999                   1.75x
10000-24999                   1.5x
5000-9999                       1.1x
3000-4999                       0.9x
1000-2999                       0.7x
100-999                           0.5x
0-99                                 0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will get these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold

5000+                 0.5x
3000-4999           0.4x
1000-2999           0.03x
100-999               0.02x
0-99                    0.01x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 9th to Thursday 13th are mandatory to retweet & like!
We will post all required tweets here (more tweets will be added during the week)

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome

New Rule for AD15:
Xiphos Exchange vote is now a requirement.
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)

Great we have a new mandatory rules for AD15  Cheesy Those 25k members are really lucky that they are not required to do some bct activities  Wink Let's cast our xiphos vote now everyone! Good luck!

Also a pretty great entry point for the 25k club with PRIV being so cheap at the moment! I for one am certainly taking this opportunity to top my bags up  Wink

Yeah, Some members are taking the opportunity now to get on 25k club while the Privcy coin price is still cheap  Cheesy. Hope to see more people on that club  Wink.
Activity: 37
the votes at 1164 now but not that far from 2nd so need some more votes
Activity: 188
Merit: 4
Now Privcy has the first place with 1126 votes on xiphos.exchange! Go-go-go, Community! Vote every 24 hours!
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
I will miss these airdrops Sad i see some rules like exchange voting compulsory this week and many sleeping members will be skipped due to this rule Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
New Rule for AD15:
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)

Need to do this asap
Yes, thanks for the reminder I`ll do this now. Nice rules for Airdrop 15 lets do it guys.

Was good. I am also saved thanks to this post. Let's vote everyone without forgetting. Then, # xiphos-proof-of-vote channel.

I'm glad and very happy for this new rule. They made it mandatory for us. Cheesy ALWAYS VOTE GUYS. I smell something fishy for the current top #1 right now the DO. Hmm.. are they cheating? Or paid someone to vote for their coin? We'll see who the real one now. And I know it's us. Atleast we don't need someone to make an effort to vote and get paid, it's our own effort. Please avoid cheating and editing your entries #xiphos-proof-of-vote.

Let's ignore what other projects are doing and just keep voting everyday! I am sure Xiphos will have a way of flagging suspicious voting activity  Wink

LAST 3 DAYS TO ENTER THE #privcy-artwork-giveaway!! Make sure you get your entries in to stand the chance of winning the massive 750 PRIV first place!  Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Activity: 123
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Another week Another round. The earlier the better. Start your activities now and don't forget to vote for Privcy as required in this week AD.
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
New Rule for AD15:

Need to do this asap
Yes, thanks for the reminder I`ll do this now. Nice rules for Airdrop 15 lets do it guys.

Was good. I am also saved thanks to this post. Let's vote everyone without forgetting. Then, # xiphos-proof-of-vote channel.

I'm glad and very happy for this new rule. They made it mandatory for us. Cheesy ALWAYS VOTE GUYS. I smell something fishy for the current top #1 right now the DO. Hmm.. are they cheating? Or paid someone to vote for their coin? We'll see who the real one now. And I know it's us. Atleast we don't need someone to make an effort to vote and get paid, it's our own effort. Please avoid cheating and editing your entries #xiphos-proof-of-vote.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Why do you always put Privcy and DeepOnion together? They really are like two brothers, even their voting rank is just follow, this is an interesting phenomenon.

Its more a coincidence that both projects are battling for the same Vote listing in this case. Wink

Keep voting on Xiphos guys!   
Activity: 28
Why do you always put Privcy and DeepOnion together? They really are like two brothers, even their voting rank is just follow, this is an interesting phenomenon.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114

VOTE ON XIPHOS.EXCHANGE NOW

We're not on 1st position as of now:

So go there and cast your daily vote Cheesy !
We can reach 500 votes everyday easy. Keep voting guys, we need your help!
Activity: 196

VOTE ON XIPHOS.EXCHANGE NOW

We're not on 1st position as of now:

So go there and cast your daily vote Cheesy !
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
The Testament pic is so awesome. 

So it was mentioned in the discord that Privcy is cooking up something.    I am anxious to hear about what that is.    So far the special announcements that Priv has had have not disappointed!
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

we leave no stone unturned in spreading the word on privcy

#PRiVCY #PRiV #PRiVCY_COIN $PRIV @testament @chuckfcknbilly @_ericpeterson_ #ad15

Wow, this is pretty rad man... where does this guy live I wonder. I suppose he can travel anyway for some diving and a shot like this one! Hmmm.... nice promo post, I wonder what kind of contest we can make of this?

Great PRiVCY / Testament partnership.

I know, we can do a picture contest in the craziest place possible! I'll do mine on top of a volcano in the middle of a hurricane while flying a kite on top of a show horse!

Well it sounded like a good idea!

I'm happy to see everyone spreading the good word and also reminding you all that voting is now mandatory for this AD. The more exchanges we get listed on the better it is for everyone! Not much for me to share, I'm whooped from work and just want to stop by and say hello, HELLO!
Activity: 128

we leave no stone unturned in spreading the word on privcy

#PRiVCY #PRiV #PRiVCY_COIN $PRIV @testament @chuckfcknbilly @_ericpeterson_ #ad15

Wow, this is pretty rad man... where does this guy live I wonder. I suppose he can travel anyway for some diving and a shot like this one! Hmmm.... nice promo post, I wonder what kind of contest we can make of this?

Great PRiVCY / Testament partnership.

Pages:
Jump to: