Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 87. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling all of you puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy the coin you copied has one they don't use and yes it stakes since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scam shitcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

Being proud of satanic old ass man singer partnership that even the coin you cloned would probably never allow to be affiliated with lmao.

This shit project is such a embarrassment and no I would never join this shitdrop. You will continue getting your pennies every week.

It is so cringe-worthy but it makes me laugh at the same time when the ones that are actually putting time into this shitcoin (have to) defend it because they have already spent too much time on this scam. They just have to keep beating the dead horse.

Thank you sir for bumping PRiVCY ANN thread and your supports, we are glad that someone doing exposures and help non-members of PRiV to be popular. Don't worry we'll tip you in December and we'll keep developing everyday and the updates wont stop because of the good supporters like you. Keep reading in our roadmap + whitepaper to enlighten and share it with your families, friends/close friends, and other people who are working + studying on cryptocurrencies.

Thanks again and have a good day Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling all of you puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy the coin you copied has one they don't use and yes it stakes since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scam shitcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

Being proud of satanic old ass man singer partnership that even the coin you cloned would probably never allow to be affiliated with lmao.

This shit project is such a embarrassment and no I would never join this shitdrop. You will continue getting your pennies every week.

It is so cringe-worthy but it makes me laugh at the same time when the ones that are actually putting time into this shitcoin (have to) defend it because they have already spent too much time on this scam. They just have to keep beating the dead horse.
Activity: 84
New Rule for AD15:
Xiphos Exchange vote is now a requirement.
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)

Need to do this asap
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
New Rule for AD15:
Xiphos Exchange vote is now a requirement.
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)
Activity: 59

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling the puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy has one that they would never claim as official and yes it stakes, connected to Tor since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scamcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

Being proud of satanic old ass man singer that even your daddy coin you cloned would probably never allow to be affiliated with.

It is so cringe-worthy but it makes me laugh at the same time. Peace I am out. Have fun being puppets for pennies.

wow, your on here on a friday night typing this shit,have you got no friends to go out with on a friday evening??
any way, you saying the web wallet is unsafe and we will never call it official is laughable. why?, because we have said it is an official privcy web wallet. it was made by one of our developers and is our official staking web wallet with coin control features too. bring it on sad act. we will keep knocking you down

vectisitch - good response. Can't let trolls derail this project, through spreading fear and nonsense, without being put straight
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
The genuinity of this project is not doubtful at all. No matter how he can try to pull down the project integrity, members or the community behind this project can never hold his words for seriousness at all because the qualitative features is beyond one's imagination for success.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
@everyone Let's smash CoinEx vote (https://www.coinex.com/vote) and get PRiVCY listed there! We need 1000+ votes!
You can claim 5 PRiV per PRiVCY vote (max 5 votes per week)
Once we reach 1000 Votes there we will payout the bounty and we will also draw 5 winners from all the people that submitted proofs #coinex-vote-bounty as well as their PRiVCY addresses here, 1st prize 1000 PRiV 2nd price 500 PRiV 3-5th price 100 PRiV
Good luck and help us to get listed!

this coinex vote will require you to sign up to the exchange, and it will require you to go through their verification process.
 it's really not hard and if we get on this exchange it will be well worth it for all of us.
so please make the effort and get it done. we can do this easily and what great bounty prizes for it too. come on. don't make this one like the past votes we have had. this one is well worth doing

If you are new to you can use our referral link to sign up https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=df35n Thank you! Much appreciated
as far i know, coinex wont list coin which the dev is unknown,
so you might think again about it, or ask coinex support about listing parameters

they audit you before they even accept you for the voting process, so we have already passed that part. once we get the needed votes we will be added.
and our devs have already said they will give their details when needed. so it is not a problem
Activity: 76
@everyone Let's smash CoinEx vote (https://www.coinex.com/vote) and get PRiVCY listed there! We need 1000+ votes!
Once we reach 1000 Votes there we will payout the bounty and we will also draw 5 winners from all the people that submitted proofs #coinex-vote-bounty as well as their PRiVCY addresses here, 1st prize 1000 PRiV 2nd price 500 PRiV 3-5th price 100 PRiV

this coinex vote will require you to sign up to the exchange, and it will require you to go through their verification process.
 it's really not hard and if we get on this exchange it will be well worth it for all of us.
so please make the effort and get it done. we can do this easily and what great bounty prizes for it too. come on. don't make this one like the past votes we have had. this one is well worth doing

If you are new to you can use our referral link to sign up https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=df35n Thank you! Much appreciated
as far i know, coinex wont list coin which the dev is unknown,
so you might think again about it, or ask coinex support about listing parameters
legendary

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling the puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy has one that they would never claim as official and yes it stakes, connected to Tor since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scamcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

Being proud of satanic old ass man singer that even your daddy coin you cloned would probably never allow to be affiliated with.

It is so cringe-worthy but it makes me laugh at the same time. Peace I am out. Have fun being puppets for pennies.

wow, your on here on a friday night typing this shit,have you got no friends to go out with on a friday evening??
any way, you saying the web wallet is unsafe and we will never call it official is laughable. why?, because we have said it is an official privcy web wallet. it was made by one of our developers and is our official staking web wallet with coin control features too. bring it on sad act. we will keep knocking you down

This is what I call *good reply*  Wink
*have you got no friends to go out with on a friday evening??*   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Cool
I just find this coin and I will need to buy today Smiley
I can see its selling just in Crex24, I don´t know very much about this site... Can someone please tell me if the Deposite BTC and Withdraw  PRIV working well ?
Best regards to all  Smiley

i'm a mod on our discord so i'm not going to tell you a pack of lies. crex24 has been a solid exchange for us, no problems at all. i think it has the makings of being a great exchange too
legendary

Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Good morning community, Airdrop round 14 today, checks are done and status will be updated later today! Good luck to all participating  Wink
Activity: 28

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling the puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy has one that they would never claim as official and yes it stakes, connected to Tor since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scamcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

This is what I call *good reply*  Wink
*have you got no friends to go out with on a friday evening??*   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Cool
I just find this coin and I will need to buy today Smiley
I can see its selling just in Crex24, I don´t know very much about this site... Can someone please tell me if the Deposite BTC and Withdraw  PRIV working well ?
Best regards to all  Smiley
legendary

Click for a Gift

This coin is such a scam I have a hard time wondering how on earth some people are so delusional.  Just one guy controlling the puppets.  You keep praising a web wallet rofl. Everyone knows they are not safe at all and your Daddy has one that they would never claim as official and yes it stakes, connected to Tor since last year https://deeponion.online. I really do feel sorry for everyone that was tricked into being part of this scamcoin.  You are not even a shadow of the shitcoin you copied.  Both are shit but yours takes the cake by a very long shot.

Activity: 75
Why would you decide to pull down a project because you have been kicked out after you are caught in irregularities? You purposely created an account with a negative projection for the name. But do you just know? The AD is even going to 15th week now, yet you are just calling it a scam. Anyway, we believe in the project and will support it to the end.
Scam can't live so long, plus we should take into account latest bear market rally .Also, partnership with testament and permanent updates indicate otherwise
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Why would you decide to pull down a project because you have been kicked out after you are caught in irregularities? You purposely created an account with a negative projection for the name. But do you just know? The AD is even going to 15th week now, yet you are just calling it a scam. Anyway, we believe in the project and will support it to the end.
Activity: 9

Click for a Gift

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Congrats to PRIVCY with this Web Wallet initiation for staking. I have signed up and put few coins there for initial test run which I believe shall make good sense. Other Cryptos shall soon start to emulate this when it's workability are been perceived. However , preparing to get AD14 should not be difficult when all rules especially the Required tweets are been adhered to effectively.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Can't wait for AD14. Hopefully it's good to go soon.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Entry for AD14 has closed. Waiting for the list of those that will get from the AD tomorrow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 142
Airdrop 14 is coming in soon. Make sure you have done your homework (signature, retweets, activity here and on discord) and you’ll be all set. Best of luck everyone
Pages:
Jump to: