Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 91. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Congratulations on the new web wallet feature guys! Staking on web wallet is a great idea.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Only a little more then 25 hours remain for the registration deadline. It's not too late to get in on this weeks airdrop. 6 airdrops with 550,000 Privcy given away each week remain. Don't miss your chance to be a part of one of the most active, and sincere communities in crypto! Now with the new holders rule, if you hold 25,000 Privcy the Bitcointalk requirement has been removed, and with our new (STAKING!!!) webwallet, which can be used for the airdrop, you don't even have to own a computer, and you can access your Privcy from wherever you are. Now that it's now easier then ever to get your Privcy, lets get it done!

Oh, nice!  I didn't see the 25K addition.      I just saw the tweet about staking on the webwallet.       That is an excellent new feature!     Honestly,  the whole market sucks right now,   but Privcy prices are so low with short-sighted people dumping ADs.    Now is an awesome time to stock up and make a huge return during the next bull run.       As they say..  bear runs are when people set themselves up to get rich.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
XIPHOS:
on: August 16, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
After the alpha is done (2-3 weeks) we'll start the beta and list the winners.

As I understand it's should done already. Website doesn't work again. Somehow I feel this exchange wouldn't be the good one.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Few hours left before the thursday cuf off for mandatory tasks, Make sure that you met all the requirements before our friday cut off everyone! Also don't forget our great update on web wallet  Wink
Activity: 82
Wow now we can stake from the webwallet! This is an amazing feature! Thanks PRiV to keeping your dev promises!

Keep it going!!!!

Oh wow that's a nice feature. I'm all about the desktop wallets but it's great for people on the fly.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Only a little more then 25 hours remain for the registration deadline. It's not too late to get in on this weeks airdrop. 6 airdrops with 550,000 Privcy given away each week remain. Don't miss your chance to be a part of one of the most active, and sincere communities in crypto! Now with the new holders rule, if you hold 25,000 Privcy the Bitcointalk requirement has been removed, and with our new (STAKING!!!) webwallet, which can be used for the airdrop, you don't even have to own a computer, and you can access your Privcy from wherever you are. Now that it's now easier then ever to get your Privcy, lets get it done!
Activity: 79
Just a little friendly reminder:   Wink Cool

Click here to visit our Discord:  https://discord.gg/dTar3DP

https://s20.postimg.cc/fglxlvogd/DAILY_ANNOUNCEMENTS.jpg

One of the best crypto community around here Smiley I hope everyone can join our Discord server to be updated
Thanks for the reminder Wink
Activity: 51
Wow now we can stake from the webwallet! This is an amazing feature! Thanks PRiV to keeping your dev promises!

Keep it going!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I noticed you are not wearing the privcy signature. Isn't wearing the signature one of the requirements for the airdrop?

Yes it is. He will be excluded for this week Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I noticed you are not wearing the privcy signature. Isn't wearing the signature one of the requirements for the airdrop?
Activity: 645
Merit: 253
Just a little friendly reminder:   Wink Cool

Click here to visit our Discord:  https://discord.gg/dTar3DP

Activity: 72
A reminder to everyone, there are less than 30 hours to go until the registration cutoff. Make sure that you’ve followed all the rules so you are able to receive the next airdropon Saturday. If you are just discovering PRiVCY Coin, there is still time to receive some airdrops if you meet the requirements. Come check us out on discord to get started.

Have in count that a new tweet has been made just TODAY, so please be sure to retweet it, don't lose the AD for such a foolish thing Grin !!!

I also noticed. Let us make a mistake without missing the new tweet. Let's check frequently when the deadline is near.
Activity: 196
A reminder to everyone, there are less than 30 hours to go until the registration cutoff. Make sure that you’ve followed all the rules so you are able to receive the next airdropon Saturday. If you are just discovering PRiVCY Coin, there is still time to receive some airdrops if you meet the requirements. Come check us out on discord to get started.

Have in count that a new tweet has been made just TODAY, so please be sure to retweet it, don't lose the AD for such a foolish thing Grin !!!
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Activity: 341
Merit: 100
no need to worry. I would never join this scamdrop.

The only founder is asleep right now it is 0148 in his location.  I understand the ones that invested time have to keep pretending everything is ok. techno, vesistich.

Just remember I warned everyone.  Take a screenshot of this message and see it in 2 months time.  Either you are blind or you have to keep kicking the dead chicken to try to get others to play along until time to dump this scamcoin.  one founder. cant have team page or cant have team in white paper. just one guy with his puppets and he is controlling your strings.

no need to worry. I would never join this scamdrop.

The only founder is asleep right now it is 0148 in his location.  I understand the ones that invested time have to keep pretending everything is ok. techno, vesistich.

Just remember I warned everyone.  Take a screenshot of this message and see it in 2 months time.  Either you are blind or you have to keep kicking the dead chicken to try to get others to play along until time to dump this scamcoin.  one founder. cant have team page or cant have team in white paper. just one guy with his puppets and he is controlling your strings.

Hummmm seems as if you must of been someone who got banned for multi accounts trying to get more airdrops. Seems to be a lot of extra work for one to do for a coin they think is such a scamcoin.
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
Please take caution!

Some traders with PRiV wants to deposit their coins to "Bitglo" exchange, please do not trade there and there's also proofs that exchange is having a fake team members (not affilated with the Bitglo exchange)

If there's no PRiV is listed on "(Exchange)" from official PRIVCY posts/tweets/mention and the exchange site has PRiV listed on it, do not trade on that exchange site!

Read more at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbglbitglo-exchange-attention-5004055

My message to Bitglo,

I'll remove this post if your trading platform is having no problems and be honest about your company/legal sides. I am watching your Discord server + site to monitor your activities (this is not a FUD, if there's action like banning my Discord account in your server because of this post, most likely your actions is suspicious enough). Thank you very much!
Activity: 196
@everyone Latest from #announcements AD1 to AD13 Statistics

1082 members have got 100% or more of their AD balance (total airdropped 4 739 556 PRiV, total holding 6 539 277 PRiV)

130 people hold more than 50% of their AD balance but less than 100% (, total airdropped 672 234 PRiV, total holding 616 967 PRiV)

189 hold less than 50% but more than 0% (total airdropped 474 191 PRiV, total holding 33 373 PRiV)

661 hold 0% (total airdropped 1 261 059 PRiV)

The first good news is that hardcore holders are the majority. The second good news is that the 600+ people with 0% of the coins cannot dump any more coins Smiley

There is one more good news for all of us, now we can stake $priv in web wallet. Just saw the official announcement in the discord channel. This will be a great feature for many of us. No need to keep our laptops ON for hours now. We are witnessing staking in cloud Smiley Great job PRiVCY team!

Good job to all the HODLers. Looks like there are a number of believers on this project.

Buy PRiV, Hodl PRiV while Staking PRiV

HODLers will be the luckiest if PRiV will recover soon before end of this year. So now is our chance to add up and invest more PRiV before the prices goes up higher. If price booms its gonna be too late to buy PRiV to become one of the biggest PRiVCY HODLers. Of course believers on this project will soon earn more when this coin megahit to reach to its highest peak value and becomes the prizewinner unless you dump early. Hoping for the best PRiVCY PRiV to the moon!

PRiVCY is now far from the moon, and developers have tried many ways to maintain the price of the coins, but for now, these attempts are not ideal. I think PRiVCY should try some more pragmatic practices, such as listing a well-known exchange.

We're actually in the process of getting listed on exchanges, but "well-knowns" as you call it won't happen in a short timeframe because their listing price is prohibitive. And yes, Binance lists coins by voting, but that should be done when the community is finally established and we get rid of the dumpers, so that kind of movements won't happen before the airdrop ends. But rest assured that we're working on it Wink
Activity: 271
@everyone Latest from #announcements AD1 to AD13 Statistics

1082 members have got 100% or more of their AD balance (total airdropped 4 739 556 PRiV, total holding 6 539 277 PRiV)

130 people hold more than 50% of their AD balance but less than 100% (, total airdropped 672 234 PRiV, total holding 616 967 PRiV)

189 hold less than 50% but more than 0% (total airdropped 474 191 PRiV, total holding 33 373 PRiV)

661 hold 0% (total airdropped 1 261 059 PRiV)

The first good news is that hardcore holders are the majority. The second good news is that the 600+ people with 0% of the coins cannot dump any more coins Smiley

There is one more good news for all of us, now we can stake $priv in web wallet. Just saw the official announcement in the discord channel. This will be a great feature for many of us. No need to keep our laptops ON for hours now. We are witnessing staking in cloud Smiley Great job PRiVCY team!

Good job to all the HODLers. Looks like there are a number of believers on this project.

Buy PRiV, Hodl PRiV while Staking PRiV

HODLers will be the luckiest if PRiV will recover soon before end of this year. So now is our chance to add up and invest more PRiV before the prices goes up higher. If price booms its gonna be too late to buy PRiV to become one of the biggest PRiVCY HODLers. Of course believers on this project will soon earn more when this coin megahit to reach to its highest peak value and becomes the prizewinner unless you dump early. Hoping for the best PRiVCY PRiV to the moon!

PRiVCY is now far from the moon, and developers have tried many ways to maintain the price of the coins, but for now, these attempts are not ideal. I think PRiVCY should try some more pragmatic practices, such as listing a well-known exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: