Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 85. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 100
And if not when a real trading platform for Priv Huh Because ok we give ourselves thoroughly to give our votes to an unknown platform to be listed. But that's not what will enhance the price of Priv.
When we look more closely, we have no exchange platform worthy of the name and I do not speak very big but just Cryptopia or Kucoin for example.
For now we have just Crex24 that nobody knows and I do not even talk about BiteBTC that distorts the course of Priv by bot.
At some point, you have to start waking up and go to the serious thing.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
@everyone Let's smash CoinEx vote (https://www.coinex.com/vote) and get PRiVCY listed there! We need 1000+ votes!
You can claim 5 PRiV per PRiVCY vote (max 5 votes per week)
Once we reach 1000 Votes there we will payout the bounty and we will also draw 5 winners from all the people that submitted proofs #coinex-vote-bounty as well as their PRiVCY addresses here, 1st prize 1000 PRiV 2nd price 500 PRiV 3-5th price 100 PRiV
Good luck and help us to get listed!

this coinex vote will require you to sign up to the exchange, and it will require you to go through their verification process.
 it's really not hard and if we get on this exchange it will be well worth it for all of us.
so please make the effort and get it done. we can do this easily and what great bounty prizes for it too. come on. don't make this one like the past votes we have had. this one is well worth doing

If you are new to you can use our referral link to sign up https://www.coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=df35n Thank you! Much appreciated

i just did my first vote. and lets ramp up our xiphos voting. we have 4 days to go and are number 1
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This week, we have a new rule is mandatory  vote on exchange  New Rule for AD15

Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote   and vote

we need  Priv 's community support to value increase .
Thanks for the update, do I need to show proof just once?

Hi johntolu17, yes, it's enough if you post the proof just once, but please vote daily as PRiVCY need to be in as much exchanges as possible, it's in everybody's interest that we make it Cheesy !!!
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
New mandatory #rules everyone for this week take note its very important

AD15 rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold

1000000+                     15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999               5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999               3.5x
50000-99999                   2.5x
25000-49999                   1.75x
10000-24999                   1.5x
5000-9999                       1.1x
3000-4999                       0.9x
1000-2999                       0.7x
100-999                           0.5x
0-99                                 0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will get these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold

5000+                 0.5x
3000-4999           0.4x
1000-2999           0.03x
100-999               0.02x
0-99                    0.01x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 9th to Thursday 13th are mandatory to retweet & like!
We will post all required tweets here (more tweets will be added during the week)

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome

New Rule for AD15:
Xiphos Exchange vote is now a requirement.
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)
This is cool. I have to join this week. Hopefully buy some coin so as to have better AD. The introduction of voting might give a been g rise to this week AD

the spirit of vote, the cohesiveness and friendship we have, I'm sure we will win, and thanks for AD 14, we have accepted and it's time to hold or staking
Activity: 97

Added a new task for this week, this is good for PRiVCY and both of us who are holding. I vote every day, and our coin is leading, I think with each one's hard work we will win.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Airdrop received on Saturday as usual, thanks Team! Cool
Activity: 22

AD15 rules

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will get these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold

3000-4999           0.4x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance (min 0.4x)

Please note that ALL TWEETS from Sunday 9th to Thursday 13th are mandatory to retweet & like!
We will post all required tweets here (more tweets will be added during the week)

Anyone in the 25k+ Clubs is no longer required to have BCT forum account/or be active in BCT forum. New investors or current, all are welcome

New Rule for AD15:
Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote and, after the registration, cast your vote to PRiVCY
Everyone needs to share his voting proof into #xiphos-proof-of-vote channel before the weekly AD closing (Friday 14th September @ 16 UTC).
Your screenshot must show your vote AND your nickname over it (50k+ Club members are not required to follow this rule)
This is cool. I have to join this week. Hopefully buy some coin so as to have better AD. The introduction of voting might give a been g rise to this week AD
Activity: 91
Well another successful drop in the bag. What a wonderful time this is accumulating all these coins, come alt season it will be GLORIOUS! Congrats to all who have held thus far, you will soon be rewarded for your efforts. Pay close attention to the RT's this week there always seems to be 4 from the week, make sure to double check THURSDAY night just in case you missed one. It takes 5 seconds seeing what you retweeted and what you haven't.

@The_Money_Manager, kudos to you and the rest of the crew, inspite of all you have stood firm and transparent with the daily administration of this project. Keep up the good work. I have never come across such a lively community as the PRIVCY community. It is a great privilege to be a part of this. You guys are the best.
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Well another successful drop in the bag. What a wonderful time this is accumulating all these coins, come alt season it will be GLORIOUS! Congrats to all who have held thus far, you will soon be rewarded for your efforts. Pay close attention to the RT's this week there always seems to be 4 from the week, make sure to double check THURSDAY night just in case you missed one. It takes 5 seconds seeing what you retweeted and what you haven't.

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
This week, we have a new rule is mandatory  vote on exchange  New Rule for AD15

Go to https://xiphos.exchange/vote   and vote

we need  Priv 's community support to value increase .
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Just remember guys... If FUD is coming to us, that means someone is scared by our project Wink
Just let them lose their time doing shitposting here, it's not a problem, we're not deleting their comments because we've nothing to hide Wink
FUD will always be there. Unfortunately, all the alegations are baseless and doesn't have any proofs to back it up.

I heard a quote once... I dont want to butcher it completely but it was something along the lines of ...

"If you dont have anybody hating on you, then you arent doing something right"

Haters/Scammers/Fudders whatever you may call them... They have their underlying reasons to make such posts but in reality it falls back on jealousy of a successful project in the works.

Success brings haters... If anybody is "threatened" or feels anytype of way towards PRiVCY than there is a reason behind it. They either did not join the project from the beginning, have been banned/kicked for multis/other reasons, or are just straight jealous Smiley.

Its always refreshing to see the SAME people being the fudders though Cheesy Poor salamander, cryptoninja and whoever else that got shut down from the project due to whatever reason...and anyone else who fears us form the outside. If we didnt have any haters/fudders I think I'd be more worried! Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
FUD will always be there. Unfortunately, all the alegations are baseless and doesn't have any proofs to back it up.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

AD15 rules

3000-4999           0.4x

New Rule for AD15:

Thank you for posting the statistics! Usually I'm ontop of it weekly but havent been around this weekend much. I love seeing such a fair ditribution plan in action, can't wait to see if benzeim makes a nice graph for it too. When its put in visuals it definitely helps to see how evenly spread it is over the 20 weeks where as other airdrops heavily favored the whales leaving the smaller fish try fry with nothing.

Thanks for updating everybody on the rules too! As far as I know ONE submission is applicable for airdrop.... but as my lost post reittareted... SUPPORT YOUR AIRDROPS. Just because we may only require one proof of vote per week, vote everday! We should all be doing everything in our power no matter what it is to support PRiVCY!
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Just remember guys... If FUD is coming to us, that means someone is scared by our project Wink
Just let them lose their time doing shitposting here, it's not a problem, we're not deleting their comments because we've nothing to hide Wink
Activity: 86
@privcyscam always claiming that Privcycoin is a scam, then please tell us your reasons, otherwise your statement is not convincing, I am willing to listen to your reasons.

Don't waste your time. It is no secret that we used DeepOnions code base but they scream and shout like little children.

This kind of attitude....  Grin  Nice moderator of Discord.

wow, tell me.. why are you here? what's your goal? spreading some FUD around?
really good job
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
@privcyscam always claiming that Privcycoin is a scam, then please tell us your reasons, otherwise your statement is not convincing, I am willing to listen to your reasons.

Don't waste your time. It is no secret that we used DeepOnions code base but they scream and shout like little children.

This kind of attitude....  Grin  Nice moderator of Discord.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Looking at your posts I can see you hate Privcy with all your heart, but I don't understand what point of it? It's makes you hard or something? We all do our own research and we not gonna listen to some stupid idiot like you, so why do you still want to prove this coin is bad? Cheesy

He won't provide proof because there is none. We used the code base of DeepOnion, that is no secrete. There is almost no project today, that is not built on something prior. Even though deeponion did the same and build everything on an old ass codebase (now they are rebuilding it because it's from 2014) they scream and shout that we are the bad guys, scammers and what not...

Just ignore him. Attention on the internet is probably the only human intercourse he gets beside getting told by his mother that he is special  Roll Eyes
Activity: 87
Merit: 3

We are not only scammers and thieves, but we are also the antichrist himself  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In all seriousness,he is either someone of DO who feels threatened or he was banned from the AD because he was cheating with multis...

There is not really any other reason why he would waste his time here. Like he said he would never join here, yet he is here spamming the shit out of the thread  Cheesy
Activity: 201

stop this fucking fud, tell me why is privcycoin scam? realtalk pls! PRIVCY IS NOT A SCAM MAN!
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: