Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 95. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
It has dropped a lot as you would expect, the question is when it will recover. Some alts dump more when bitcoin rises and it hasn't risen yet which is a worry! Hopefully priv will not follow those alts and pump together with btc

It looks to me like the price of PRiV is slowly recovering Smiley

There does seem to be a weekly cycle of a certain percentage of AD recipients dumping every weekend after each AD, I think things will get far more interesting after the 20th Airdrop Smiley

Agreed, but you can rest assure that anytime they get an airdrop it's for the smallest amount possible which makes me feel better about it. They can have their 80 or so coins every week. I plan on holding all of mine for a while, I'm spread out across the board on coins so I'm not worried. I just can't wait for alt season!!
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
It has dropped a lot as you would expect, the question is when it will recover. Some alts dump more when bitcoin rises and it hasn't risen yet which is a worry! Hopefully priv will not follow those alts and pump together with btc

It looks to me like the price of PRiV is slowly recovering Smiley

There does seem to be a weekly cycle of a certain percentage of AD recipients dumping every weekend after each AD, I think things will get far more interesting after the 20th Airdrop Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I found that PRiVCY is one of the community's fastest growing market electronic money today, unlike another electronic PRiVCY are using technology TOR to make transactions anonymous and secure against prying eyes of the government. With the advantages of faster transactions, transactions cost-effective, evidence of shares ... The project has generated great hope for the participants. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 109
Finally I joined the PRIV! I hope to contribute to this great community and that this coin easily surpasses ONION, GRLC or any anonymous coin! The airdrop is ending! Looking forward to seeing what things will be like after this! The market is recovering and there will probably be some demand for every $PRIV.

Glad that you joined. While waiting for the airdrop, it's still cheap to get PRiVCY from crex24.

I think participation in PRiVCY is very prudent.
Although airdrop has come to the end, there are means to acquire coins.
Purchases can be made from the market, fortunately for those who are trying to purchase coin prices are on a downward trend.
Airdrop period is more likely to be easier to sell.
However, most of the sellers do not concern the wholesale for the purpose of sale, I think that the value of this coin nor the degree of evolution is considered.
I think that this project will bear great fruit.
PRiVCY will be asked for the price after the end of airdrop.
I am looking forward to the end of airdrop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Good day everyone! Don't forget to do all our requirements for this week also spread the news we have on our social media accounts. If you a problem on your participation just visit us on support center.

Activity: 84

I don't expect price to increase until all of the ADs are finished, however if BTC were to move past 10k that will surely bring more speculators/investors/traders in across the crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Finally I joined the PRIV! I hope to contribute to this great community and that this coin easily surpasses ONION, GRLC or any anonymous coin! The airdrop is ending! Looking forward to seeing what things will be like after this! The market is recovering and there will probably be some demand for every $PRIV.

Glad that you joined. While waiting for the airdrop, it's still cheap to get PRiVCY from crex24.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Indeed exempting 25k members from by weekly posting ensuring you keep your profile active here is a good incentive to strive to join this club.
Activity: 196
I already have 25,000 PRiVCy on my wallet  Smiley  What do I need to do to join the 25k club?

You can apply in discord channel #badge-requests post your explorer link to your wallet there.

Also learnt being a 25k club Hodler investor, there would be no need for bct activities for weekly Airdrops which is quite awesome.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
I already have 25,000 PRiVCy on my wallet  Smiley  What do I need to do to join the 25k club?

You can apply in discord channel #badge-requests post your explorer link to your wallet there.
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
I already have 25,000 PRiVCy on my wallet  Smiley  What do I need to do to join the 25k club?
Hello, congratulations, all you need make request in our Discord, channel #badge-request.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
Price decrease will always happen especially after every airdrop. This is natural because there are a lot of bounty hunters enrolled in the signature campaign of PRiV who are just here just for the money and they definitely don't have any concern whether this coin will progress in the future or not. As long as they receive their token, they will go ahead and sell it right away, in any price at that given time. Expect this to be happening up until the last airdrop.

My view is, we will see the true value of PRiV after the airdrop has been given and the last batch of bounty hunters sold their coins.

Hard to say what everyone who sells. sells for or the reasons they hold if they are holders.   Tho some could be selling at any price they can get whenever they get there air drops rather than holding them till they are worth even less when all the air drops are over.   If someone does not see this coin as having any real potential of going up in price they would be foolish to wait till they were worth even less to sell.   Same as it would be foolish for anyone who truly believes it will go up to go and sell low.   Its all a matter of what someone sees for the future of the coin.  Cause surely no one is selling their coin each week cause they are in dier need of money to maybe go buy a pack of smokes or a 6 pack of beer.  
I don't care if people sell coin at 1 sat. More people will have this coin, because once some developments are out, this coin will surely make you 1000x while BTC at current price can make you 3x with huge investment.

Solid words right here! The coin will go as low as it will go... We have very few exchanges and if people want to dump what is freely given to them weekly for meeting our minimal requirements for airdrop just so they can get pocket change than that is their prerogative. Every airdrop coin always has dumpers and hodlers... Smart investors will not only hold but pick up the coins that other people "toss out the window" to say. PRiVCY has a very bright future ahead of it and your 20$ today could be worth 1000$ if and when PRiVCY hits 1 dollar (50x current value)
Activity: 66
I'm sure we have all seen the new 25k club rules! This is actually really good on multiple fronts: new people can now partake in the drop by buying in, no prior accounts needed. You will receive the drop without the admin. What a treat!  Cool
Well I think it's not so great rule. You can get a lot of cheaters, but risk overcomes new investors. Anyway I have almost 10k of PRiV and I'm glad I have what I have. No more no less.

P.S. Buy order of 25K on crex. So rule attracted someone Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
I'm sure we have all seen the new 25k club rules! This is actually really good on multiple fronts: new people can now partake in the drop by buying in, no prior accounts needed. You will receive the drop without the admin. What a treat!  Cool
Activity: 44
Obviously, Privcycoin chose the same path as many coins in the past, building a strong community and then relying on the power of the community to develop. But I have to say that the development of cryptocurrency is now completely different from the past. A strong community is not enough. It also requires strong marketing. Exchanges that always rely on members to help vote to go public are not good exchanges. Those more well-known exchanges need money for listing.
Yes, most popular exchanges asking for crazy listing fees. Like HITBTC asking for around 30BTC to get listed and they don't care if it's pump and dump coin. Saw it few times, they listed useless coins and delisted it after few months due to pump and dump accusations. So it's good to take things slow with exchanges.
Activity: 72
Thank you PRiVCY for the updates, I love to see that now new investors can join our Airdrop also without a BCT account, this is a great news!
I really think new people will join from AD14.

Keep it going and haters will be so sad Smiley

Yeah just let those haters hate us  because sooner or later they will see more good developments and updates from our Privcy team that will make the project more successful.

I feel the same. The Privcy team is doing a really good job. I to AD until the end
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
With the new rule, allowing users who hold 25K PRiVCY to join the Airdrop, without a Bitcointalk account, this is the perfect opportunity to spread the word to new users you might know. Friends and family members who may not have a BCT account can join in our movement, and don't need to miss out on the remaining 6 Airdrops, of 550,000 PRiVCY given out each week! What a cool way for someone new to get into Crypto! Again, the team has made a revolutionary choice at the perfect moment. I suppose we shouldn't be surprised at this point. Cheers once again to PRiVCY!
Pages:
Jump to: