Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 93. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
@everyone Latest from #announcements AD1 to AD13 Statistics

1082 members have got 100% or more of their AD balance (total airdropped 4 739 556 PRiV, total holding 6 539 277 PRiV)

130 people hold more than 50% of their AD balance but less than 100% (, total airdropped 672 234 PRiV, total holding 616 967 PRiV)

189 hold less than 50% but more than 0% (total airdropped 474 191 PRiV, total holding 33 373 PRiV)

661 hold 0% (total airdropped 1 261 059 PRiV)

The first good news is that hardcore holders are the majority. The second good news is that the 600+ people with 0% of the coins cannot dump any more coins Smiley

There is one more good news for all of us, now we can stake $priv in web wallet. Just saw the official announcement in the discord channel. This will be a great feature for many of us. No need to keep our laptops ON for hours now. We are witnessing staking in cloud Smiley Great job PRiVCY team!

Good job to all the HODLers. Looks like there are a number of believers on this project.
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
Hi dev when moon.  I already pre ordered my lamborghini.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3

1082 members have got 100% or more of their AD balance (total airdropped 4 739 556 PRiV, total holding 6 539 277 PRiV)

130 people hold more than 50% of their AD balance but less than 100% (, total airdropped 672 234 PRiV, total holding 616 967 PRiV)

189 hold less than 50% but more than 0% (total airdropped 474 191 PRiV, total holding 33 373 PRiV)

The first good news is that hardcore holders are the majority. The second good news is that the 600+ people with 0% of the coins cannot dump any more coins Smiley

There is one more good news for all of us, now we can stake $priv in web wallet. Just saw the official announcement in the discord channel. This will be a great feature for many of us. No need to keep our laptops ON for hours now. We are witnessing staking in cloud Smiley Great job PRiVCY team!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think Priv should listed on another Exchange to get a hit to move the price up. If don't have any policy to advoid this problem, the price will down more and more because still have many dumper want to sell Priv to get a liitle dollar and enjoy this. Hoping Mod will have right step to get Priv go to the moon
yes, because its in AD stage. Partnership will also sell the project beyond dumpers. I think the team us working well in this regard.
Activity: 296
I don't expect price to increase until all of the ADs are finished, however if BTC were to move past 10k that will surely bring more speculators/investors/traders in across the crypto market.
That's no problem because in all projects and coins that sort of thing happens! Chances like that to get PRIV at low prices and to be part of some club is very rare! I'll join the club next week! This week, I'll discover how many PRIV I'll receive through the coins I already own! I know 10k is little, but I expect to receive something like 400 to 500 PRIV, is it possible?
Everything is possible with PRiVCY Wink You can always check stats for previous airdrops and see how much people got regarding their holdings
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

What second exchange. I believe we will get listed on CtyptalDash soon. I saw volumes on there, not much and most alts have 0 volumes, but exchange works hard and I believe it will be good one. If it's not...I gonna burn my house down Cheesy

After CryptalDash Launch, No more good news from that exchange has been posted and its true most alts from that exchange have Less to No Volume at all. They need more marketing to promote their platform
Have you tried it? It's too complicated for me. I hope they are still in sort of beta version, and once they list more coins there will be something better. I don't understand, is it so hard to make good exchange? Binance somehow managed to do that, also Kucoin did nicely.
Activity: 44
I don't expect price to increase until all of the ADs are finished, however if BTC were to move past 10k that will surely bring more speculators/investors/traders in across the crypto market.
That's no problem because in all projects and coins that sort of thing happens! Chances like that to get PRIV at low prices and to be part of some club is very rare! I'll join the club next week! This week, I'll discover how many PRIV I'll receive through the coins I already own! I know 10k is little, but I expect to receive something like 400 to 500 PRIV, is it possible?
If you have 10K it's is possible. Last week was something like 800 PRiV. But again. It depends on how many airdrops you there, did you completed registration if new and so on.
If you new, you need to register on Discord and on website. Everything is provided on #rules channel.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Activity: 207
Merit: 1

Wow! Priv is going to 4th e moon. Am very happy with this, I am one of those holding 100% of AD
Activity: 180

Activity: 46
I think Priv should listed on another Exchange to get a hit to move the price up. If don't have any policy to advoid this problem, the price will down more and more because still have many dumper want to sell Priv to get a liitle dollar and enjoy this. Hoping Mod will have right step to get Priv go to the moon
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

What second exchange. I believe we will get listed on CtyptalDash soon. I saw volumes on there, not much and most alts have 0 volumes, but exchange works hard and I believe it will be good one. If it's not...I gonna burn my house down Cheesy

After CryptalDash Launch, No more good news from that exchange has been posted and its true most alts from that exchange have Less to No Volume at all. They need more marketing to promote their platform
Activity: 45
Finally I joined the PRIV! I hope to contribute to this great community and that this coin easily surpasses ONION, GRLC or any anonymous coin! The airdrop is ending! Looking forward to seeing what things will be like after this! The market is recovering and there will probably be some demand for every $PRIV.

Too late. The best price was about 1 month ago. From that time the price is going to the hell or to the 0. As you wish
I think best price was just when Privcy got listed on Crex. For now I think it's ok for price to fall. We can see lots of people buying while people who here for quick buck dumping, some people are filling bags. Personally would love to see price dumped even harder.

The second exchange is good sign for priv price .

Crex24 exchange, the privcy coin is going up and reach 300 satoshi ,just keep holding your priv ,we can make a project success
Activity: 630
Finally I joined the PRIV! I hope to contribute to this great community and that this coin easily surpasses ONION, GRLC or any anonymous coin! The airdrop is ending! Looking forward to seeing what things will be like after this! The market is recovering and there will probably be some demand for every $PRIV.

Glad that you joined. While waiting for the airdrop, it's still cheap to get PRiVCY from crex24.

I think participation in PRiVCY is very prudent.
Although airdrop has come to the end, there are means to acquire coins.
Purchases can be made from the market, fortunately for those who are trying to purchase coin prices are on a downward trend.
Airdrop period is more likely to be easier to sell.
However, most of the sellers do not concern the wholesale for the purpose of sale, I think that the value of this coin nor the degree of evolution is considered.
I think that this project will bear great fruit.
PRiVCY will be asked for the price after the end of airdrop.
I am looking forward to the end of airdrop.

That's great buddy, As of now don't think about the price because we can achieve it sooner or later, Just focus on airdrop and the project developments.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100

Too late. The best price was about 1 month ago. From that time the price is going to the hell or to the 0. As you wish
I think best price was just when Privcy got listed on Crex. For now I think it's ok for price to fall. We can see lots of people buying while people who here for quick buck dumping, some people are filling bags. Personally would love to see price dumped even harder.

The second exchange is good sign for priv price .

Crex24 exchange, the privcy coin is going up and reach 300 satoshi ,just keep holding your priv ,we can make a project success
Activity: 48

Activity: 82
Can't believe it's already the 14th airdrop! Feels like I've been away for ages.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It is true that no longer having to post on bitcointalk is tempting but to be honest, the whitepaper did not convaicu me at all and therefore I would not take the risk to buy. I would be satisfied with airdrop only.

Hi MR73, could we know what didn't convince you about the whitepaper? As we told, it's a 1.0 version and we're open to suggestions from the community, indeed we WANT that you contribute as much as possible Smiley So please post your ideas in #wp-suggestions
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
It is true that no longer having to post on bitcointalk is tempting but to be honest, the whitepaper did not convaicu me at all and therefore I would not take the risk to buy. I would be satisfied with airdrop only.
Pages:
Jump to: