Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 117. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Surpass ATH today? Looks like it

I think it will go down a bit, but then recover and go higher
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Surpass ATH today? Looks like it
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Someone bought near 9 million of PRT on coinedup last night , and today must open guogao. I think today is last time to when you can buy cheap PRT , because price will go to moon  Roll Eyes

you are right ,I agree
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
Someone bought near 9 million of PRT on coinedup last night , and today must open guogao. I think today is last time to when you can buy cheap PRT , because price will go to moon  Roll Eyes
I agree
dump or bump?

We will see
Activity: 26
I agree
dump or bump?
Activity: 39
I agree
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
A friend told me something good, but it waited confirmation Grin

care to share the good news? Smiley

please?
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

care to share the good news? Smiley
Activity: 140
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
I thought up an idea for a pretty much useless but fun Particle App.  Since I can't program in anything but Visual Basic I'll never make it...

You know how people get addicted to boring grinding in boring video games all for achievement titles / levels etc.  Once a decent miner gets embedded in the new wallet that is accessible from the app wrapper layer you could have an app that monitors your solo mining stats, as you solo mine blocks the count grows and at set levels you get rewarded with new titles or icons that show up on the miner.

That would at least give some extra incentive to miners to keep mining during times when profitability ratio is less than 1.  I know I would if it meant one day I could attain the mining title of 'Hadron Collider'   Grin

Cool but you be lucky to advance at solo mining.  You should make it coin based have the mining done through P2Pools automatically.   That way people will see some coming in and be excited, even if is only a little. 
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
I thought up an idea for a pretty much useless but fun Particle App.  Since I can't program in anything but Visual Basic I'll never make it...

You know how people get addicted to boring grinding in boring video games all for achievement titles / levels etc.  Once a decent miner gets embedded in the new wallet that is accessible from the app wrapper layer you could have an app that monitors your solo mining stats, as you solo mine blocks the count grows and at set levels you get rewarded with new titles or icons that show up on the miner.

That would at least give some extra incentive to miners to keep mining during times when profitability ratio is less than 1.  I know I would if it meant one day I could attain the mining title of 'Hadron Collider'   Grin
Activity: 328
We will adjust the algorithm again so that mining is a profitable endeavor that people want to do, while having a reasonable distribution over time.

Do you mean adjusting it so that the existing coins lose their value?  Shocked
Well no, of course not, because that would be stupid.

Can you explain what you mean by adjust the algorithm so it is profitable then? ;p
Activity: 168
We will adjust the algorithm again so that mining is a profitable endeavor that people want to do, while having a reasonable distribution over time.

Well no, of course not, because that would be stupid.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
WHY DID I SELL SO CHEAP. WHY.

I hate myself so much PRT makes me very sad T___T

Time to buy back while it's cheap

I could never afford to buy that much back. >__<
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 168
Also my gitian build server is up and running again, I had to spring for a pricier drive as its what they had locally, but at least I can do builds of the qt wallet and daemon on demand again.  Would like to get an updated Qt wallet out this weekend with the new graphics and the algorithm adjust.
Jump to: