Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 48. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

CPU dug 102 blocks, there should be 102 * 45 PRT, but the reality is that the total pool of cpu count force gun only made ​​a half, counted only 3m force sent more than 500 PRT, but not stable, dropped.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
how about PRT now
very good, you can go to multipool and mine for PRT, have a look at my signature Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Just an update.  We'll be doing payouts again in a few hours.  We had a good chat on IRC today with a few folks from the China promotion team.  One thing that we would like to encourage you to do is to hold onto your PRT for awhile after receiving your payouts from the multipool, especially if you are receiving bonuses etc. from community members.

The purpose of the multipool is to help build buy support for PRT.  If you dump your payouts it works against this effect.

There is still a lot of stuff in the pipeline for PRT.  Its been a crazy week in trading and whatnot, but we got the multipool up and established and the hashrate is growing.

I've also noticed we have some fresh blood coming into the community and on Twitter, and this is great.  We need more of this and to grow a diverse community.

I promised a guide/report this week along with the Android wallet, but I've been tied up getting the multipool operational and scripts written to help the administration and payouts.  Right now the payouts take me an hour or two to run each night.  These other items will rollout shortly as well.  You'll also notice we have some more help around here with loq helping out with the multipool and some other things behind the scenes. 

There's a long term plan here that stretches into the summer, we discussed a little bit of it with the China team on IRC but parts are still held close to the vest as I finalize our approach.

PRT is also starting to get wider recognition and is generating some interesting contacts that I hope lead to some great things.

My next biggest priority is to get the Android wallet out the door and a guide about the next big thing coming for PRT.  I'll be putting a lot of work into trying to get this wrapped up this weekend.  One step at a time...

One thing I've noticed that I really appreciate about PRT is the fast transaction times, when moving coins around for payouts...you start to really feel the speed.
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
hey guys. we have established an irc channel for the pool. Everyone who wants to talk to us a little and has any questions (either technical or math or whatever) feel free to join and hang out with us.

http://webchat.freenode.net/  (channel: #shockpools)
Activity: 45
Hash has now doubled since my last posting and the dev shows no signs of quitting. Keep it up!
Activity: 60
hey guys, can you just edit your signature? support PRT multipool,
just copy the codes below, and paste to your bitcointalk account signature.
Code:
[b][url=http://particle.shockpools.com] Click here-enjoy-PRT-Multipool-Low fee-Automatically switch to profitable coins[/url][/b]
I have processed payouts from the multipool...  Hashrate is growing, and the more hashrate the more efficient it is and the more buy pressure we can generate.

If we can get to a couple of GH/s in Scrypt hashpower we could be generating 4-5BTC/day buy pressure which would really help build a floor under PRT's exchange value...
Activity: 210
Please quickly.miners are waiting  for the wages of quark . Sc and sha. Cheesy
The bump in SAT price helped the multipool profitability today.  I'll be doing payouts again shortly as well as SHA payouts from yesterday.

I'm still working on the Android wallet and will post an update about that soon too.  I put some time into it today.  Need to make some graphics etc.

Activity: 295
New Particle Block Explorer at https://usecryptos.com/blockexplorer/PRT

Regards.
That looks AWESOME!  Thank you!

Thanks! We support Particle since it's launch! Great coin!
Activity: 295
Activity: 27
Love PRT, Choose PRT, Hold PRT Kiss
Activity: 45
Pool hash has increased tenfold since I started with it. Cheesy Can't wait for more coins to be added
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Looking for Mac wallet but Dropbox says Nothing Here!! edit: got wallet and seems 2 be synching fine from particle website , but u may wanna fix wallet link at start of thread!! Moonmoon your work is much apreciated and i support it and believe there is a good future for particle!!
loq
Activity: 88
do not worry about the payouts. they are coming, they will come and have already been done for the first day Smiley
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
when will the multipool be paying out ?
Scrypt miners and PRT miners have been paid out.  SHA miners will be paid out shortly - waiting on a coin transfer.  I have a script created now for a semi-automated process but I still process the payments manually.  You know what this is perfect for - an app in the Particle wallet Wink

The Scrypt miners yield was:
Yield:   0.07840582   BTC
   25466   PRT

Considering the low hashrate we've averaged that is pretty good.  The SHA miners faired a little better profitability wise.  I will have my crack team report back with their next suggested coins to add to the mining rotation.
300K Particle Coins should be rewarded @ Particle Coin Multipool !
For your mining , We will give away 300K Particle Coins as reward .
Multipool address:http://particle.shockpools.com/
Scrypt:stratum+tcp://particle.shockpools.com:3334
username:your prt address
password:any
Scrypt miner : For each 1MH , You'll get 300 particle coins .Total up to 100MH

When you set done , show me your screenshots and wallet address. Prt will be sent to you

you should set a minimum period ie 24hr or till next payout.
Activity: 210
Scrypt miners and PRT miners have been paid out.  SHA miners will be paid out shortly - waiting on a coin transfer.  I have a script created now for a semi-automated process but I still process the payments manually.  You know what this is perfect for - an app in the Particle wallet Wink

25466   PRT

Considering the low hashrate we've averaged that is pretty good.  The SHA miners faired a little better profitability wise.  I will have my crack team report back with their next suggested coins to add to the mining rotation.
300K Particle Coins should be rewarded @ Particle Coin Multipool !
For your mining , We will give away 300K Particle Coins as reward .
Multipool address:http://particle.shockpools.com/
Scrypt:stratum+tcp://particle.shockpools.com:3334
username:your prt address
password:any
Scrypt miner : For each 1MH , You'll get 300 particle coins .Total up to 100MH

When you set done , show me your screenshots and wallet address. Prt will be sent to you

25466   PRT

Pages:
Jump to: