Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon! - page 21. (Read 90803 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
i think gorgorom has indeed some plans for this coin and hope he release a new client and fork soon, we need some activity, deppj was not active for months, and will be again...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Paycoin holders please be careful, only download official client from this thread.
Someone wants to hardfork PYC and take advantage from that. Your PYC will be lost if using their fake Paycoin client/server.

I have not seen any fake pay coin client the only client available that I have seen other than the one posed here was provided by me and it includes the full block chain as people were having issues downloading it ( its is the client from here + the block chain then posted for people to download )

going around spreading accusations with 0 proof is very damaging to the coin and your rep 
Proof ? Here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-i-am-taking-over-development-of-paycoin-hardfork-imminent-357729

Once again, please be careful with other Paycoin wallet download, only use the official client / wallet in this ANN thread.

there is no new client made so there is no chance of that causing an issue

if he can code and has big plans for PYC wouldn't it be better for you to talk to him about it and work together

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I just hope someone does something with it. Not been any news on this coin for some time.
Activity: 29
Paycoin holders please be careful, only download official client from this thread.
Someone wants to hardfork PYC and take advantage from that. Your PYC will be lost if using their fake Paycoin client/server.

I have not seen any fake pay coin client the only client available that I have seen other than the one posed here was provided by me and it includes the full block chain as people were having issues downloading it ( its is the client from here + the block chain then posted for people to download )

going around spreading accusations with 0 proof is very damaging to the coin and your rep 
Proof ? Here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-i-am-taking-over-development-of-paycoin-hardfork-imminent-357729

Once again, please be careful with other Paycoin wallet download, only use the official client / wallet in this ANN thread.

legendary
ADT developer
there will be a PYC pool made soon Smiley
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 29
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
New pool launched at http://pay.cryptohashery.com

Features Stratum with VARDIFF - PPLNS - 1% Fee

Create an account, add some workers and aim them like:
cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://pay.cryptohashery.com:3339 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
bump
Activity: 56
bought 180 paycoin for shits and giggles
Activity: 21
This is what getmininginfo shows me atm, does this look right? Ive been mining today and still nothing.

{
"blocks" : 174153,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.24981988,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 43529,
"networkhashps" : 15584142,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 224
School of Hard Knocks
Pools, anyone? Smiley
Activity: 196
from where do u get this info?  Huh
Activity: 147
stocking up on paycoin;

we'll get it added to coinmarketcap.com->
Really, I used the upload you posted, Mabey Im doing something wrong.. Im trying to cpu mine this coin is that possible?
legendary
ADT developer
Can we mine this coin now? I tried to mine it for a few hours today and didn't get any results.

I have been mining all day
Can we mine this coin now? I tried to mine it for a few hours today and didn't get any results.
School of Hard Knocks
Any pool up yet?
School of Hard Knocks
hm somehow client doesnt start up? It did once to create paycoin folder in app/roaming ...then i put the blockchain files there but then i start up client and icon is shown but nothing happens .... and in the conf file it must read daemon not deamon ... Smiley

Edit: OK Patience is a virtue, client now working ...
School of Hard Knocks
Zack youre so great! Where to put the blockchain? in App/Roaming as well?
Pages:
Jump to: