Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon! - page 23. (Read 90803 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Nice logo and name but not much else happening?
I still believe developers could make a progress and the coin will evaluate. It is very cheap, I bought several thousands yesterday.
I know it is not the strongets coin but what if developers fulfill at least several promises and coin start to be more accepted? Sure it is not bitcoin but I would be satisfied if it evaluates at least 10 times what is not unlikely under this situation. I am sure it will multiply its value before Xmas more times then bitcoin (which will probably stagnate for a while). So this is where I invest.
I agree. I take this as opportunity. I was not able to mine bitcoins sooner and now I can forgot on it completely.
I am mining all coins which seems to be promising, like this one and sometimes I also buy some more coins. Even if developers did nothing more, the coin can survive. This coin proved to be stable and last month it is better then my favourite yacoin. I thought Yacoin would rise but instead of it it seems its price is heading somewhere to zero.
On one side it is good that it is still traded in BTC on the other hand it makes the coin a bit expensive. nevetheless, despite price rise of bitcoin, paycoin kept previous exchange rate and I am sure it will evaluate in future.
Its opportunity for me, having 10,000 coins is very cheap investment, I can only profit on it. Now everyone regrets why they did not buy bitcoins in 2009 but who knows what can happen in future and how valuable paycoin will be after couple of years.
 In fact only if majority dont like things (like bitcoin) right from the beginning only then you can expect strong evaluation.
I assume its better not to put money in only one coin or USD but spread it among many different items even if some of them might look useless or strange.
Once developers come back and finish their project, then paycoin can become as valuable as litecoin or primecoin.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I still believe developers could make a progress and the coin will evaluate. It is very cheap, I bought several thousands yesterday.
I know it is not the strongets coin but what if developers fulfill at least several promises and coin start to be more accepted? Sure it is not bitcoin but I would be satisfied if it evaluates at least 10 times what is not unlikely under this situation. I am sure it will multiply its value before Xmas more times then bitcoin (which will probably stagnate for a while). So this is where I invest.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I think the coin is very undervalued.  Wink  People dont see its obvious advantages. If you compare PYC to other coins - fast confirmations, no premined coins, etc. In a total paycoin is very promising coin with bright future.
This coin will strike back once it will be used for settlements and online paying in shops throughout the country.
I expect all coins will go high because U.S. is going to hit $16.7 trillion Debt Ceiling and USD will decline and other currencies like EUR or Bitcoin will gain more value from this.

It is already here:
It is closing time....

Institutions are closing but Altcoins go on and rule the world.
Activity: 103

I think the coin is very undervalued.  Wink  People dont see its obvious advantages. If you compare PYC to other coins - fast confirmations, no premined coins, etc. In a total paycoin is very promising coin with bright future.
This coin will strike back once it will be used for settlements and online paying in shops throughout the country.

People should think of investing into cryptocoins in longer terms like one year at least or more years.
I chose several coins and I started buying when the price was going down and then I am buying everyday several % of money which I want to invest into that particular coin so I buy some small amount everyday during one or several weeks. And I am holding the coin at least for half year or more.
You cannot want to make fortune within one week or so.
Paycoin seems quite good despite current problems.
If developers fullfill their plans the coin become a rolling stone.  Grin  Grin

I expect all coins will go high because U.S. is going to hit $16.7 trillion Debt Ceiling and USD will decline and other currencies like EUR or Bitcoin will gain more value from this.
This is great news!  Cool
Paycoin is definitely my choice, I am accumulating it.

I agree you are right. when you want to get rich by invetsing in cryptocoins you have to follow your strategy and not the herd. Patycoin is currently very low and now it may hit the bottom. It can turn anytime and start to rise very high.
When developers introduce what they are working on and specify what they are preparing it will soar high.
we might hit the bottom this morning, it already started rising again. I bought for 0.00002000 and could sold for 0.00004200. I sold 1/4 which I bought this Morning and it paid up half of my Paycoins. I immediately invested all funds into Sexcoins, it might go up as well.
I think the coin is very undervalued.  Wink  People dont see its obvious advantages. If you compare PYC to other coins - fast confirmations, no premined coins, etc. In a total paycoin is very promising coin with bright future.
Activity: 81
This is great news!  Cool

I agree you are right. when you want to get rich by invetsing in cryptocoins you have to follow your strategy and not the herd. Patycoin is currently very low and now it may hit the bottom. It can turn anytime and start to rise very high.
When developers introduce what they are working on and specify what they are preparing it will soar high.
we might hit the bottom this morning, it already started rising again. I bought for 0.00002000 and could sold for 0.00004200. I sold 1/4 which I bought this Morning and it paid up half of my Paycoins. I immediately invested all funds into Sexcoins, it might go up as well.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

I agree yYou are right. when you want to get rich by invetsing in cryptocoins you have to follow your strategy and not the herd. Patycoin is currently very low and now it may hit the bottom. It can turn anytime and start to rise very high.
Activity: 81

I believe in Paycoin. Now it is for the cheapest price ever, its time to buy. I think it will grow significantly when developers manage to implement all its features. It will grow at least back to the level of 0.00030000 btc. Paycoin is very promising coin. Just imagine how far it could go when merchants use it in everyday life and it will be possible to buy services such as VPN! And it will happen because VPN providers already offer to pay with different coins and customers request different anonymous methods.
At these days price grows without any reason on everything.
Look at MCXfee https://mcxnow.com/exchange/MCX several days ago it was for 0.36 BTC and today there are people who are willing to buy it from you for 0.8 BTC. it is totally crazy!! One Bitcoin for such "stock". People went mad.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]
On githab no full source code of the QT-client.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
This is great news!  Cool
I dont think it is a problem that developer didnot write here one week. Coin is stable and alive.
I wrote them a question on future plans and developement support on http://www.paycoin.co/contact/ and they answer me that new services and development support of merchants are currently in progress.
Activity: 459
deppJ        Last Active:   September 08, 2013, 04:59:42 PM
Activity: 99
I do not support TIX Tickets.
Any status updates?
The price is very low because the "dev has been quiet". Smiley
I think the coin is undervalued. Compare it to other coins - fast confirmations, no premined coins, paycoin has solid developers. In a total paycoin is above average coin with good future. This coin will go back to its initial value.  Wink
Once it will be used for settlements and online paying in some shops it could skyrocket.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
is this a serious coin or an alt coin for fun?
it should have been traded on more exchanges, not only at coinex https://coinex.pw/trade/pyc_btc and cryptsy. And at least people should have been able to bet or play poker with paycoin somewhere.
Activity: 473
We would like to welcome Paycoin miners and traders to the https://cryptsy.com family of coins.

Thanks for that great news. Pushing up development now!!!

Can You try hurry? The price is very low because the "dev has been quiet". Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
We would like to welcome Paycoin miners and traders to the https://cryptsy.com family of coins.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ug2vcx.jpg

Thanks for that great news. Pushing up development now!!!
Activity: 308

Thanks ..this is good news  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Pages:
Jump to: