Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon! - page 22. (Read 90803 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
nvm. I got solo mining working now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
Could you upload paycoin server too please?

I don't quite follow. What do you mean by "server"
Could you upload paycoin server too please?
This is the whole client and blockchain ( block chain takes ages to download normally )

> https://mega.co.nz/#!ooQHDC6b!a16QSxU2qpmMB62UFvSRxDnRTmswLmLp0CR4iwKlFNA

I will now upload the client on its own for people that just want the client Smiley

thanks a bunch man. I will make an ANN soon. I'm going to set up a few nodes first so the chain don't take as long.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
This is the whole client and blockchain ( block chain takes ages to download normally )

> https://mega.co.nz/#!ooQHDC6b!a16QSxU2qpmMB62UFvSRxDnRTmswLmLp0CR4iwKlFNA

I will now upload the client on its own for people that just want the client Smiley
Since no links working in OP, perhaps someone could upload client at least.
Thanks!
will upload it for everyone now Smiley

Thanks zack. i will be working on the client, and also there is a thread for a new logo if anyone wants to contribute. You can win 3XPM Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
Thanks!
will upload it for everyone now Smiley
Thanks!
legendary
ADT developer
So this exellent name coin is totally inactive atm? Cant mine it anywhere.  Sad

I know I just realized the pool is down. Anyone want to create a pool while I work on the code?

should be a pool up soon although solo mining is good right now 

I know I just realized the pool is down. Anyone want to create a pool while I work on the code?
Sooo... what happened? how is the code and why to release a hardfork? did you start a new ANN also for the coin or it will be continoued here? and any other news about it will be appeciated very much...

I have not made the ANN yet, it will be a new thread when it is complete. I am waiting on a few things before finalizing and releasing the fork.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Sooo... what happened? how is the code and why to release a hardfork? did you start a new ANN also for the coin or it will be continoued here? and any other news about it will be appeciated very much...
Guys i'm taking over development of this coin. I have already started to fix the code, and a HardFork will be within the next week. Don't panic, I will make an ANN and want to have a few things ready and planning before I make a full ANN with the code changes.

Just thought i'd let you know. So you can give me a chance and see what happens, or you can spit in my face and turn the other way. But any support is appreciated. I know that reviving a coin that someone abandoned is not some peoples favorite, but hey, it's worth  a shot.

When I get my new macbook Friday I will start designing a new logo, and will dig deep into the code to see what surprises I can whip up. In the meantime, if anyone has a few PYC lying around, i'm open for a donation fund for future development and giveaways Smiley If you want to here is my wallet: PGEmbfgDtbJoHyZNpKRgxgFA3RgNdEy4k7

I will be making a new thread when all is done. If you want me to keep you updated on what's happening, just let me know.

--GoR--
I think that this coin will do very well it just needs some care and support Smiley

Haha Smiley Well I haven't heard any negative feedback yet anyways.
legendary
ADT developer
I think that this coin will do very well it just needs some care and support Smiley
well gorgorom, i was mining this coin for a month at its beggining, the one thing i remember, among many coins that i mined, is that it was a very stable coin with a few stales. The other thing that is very good i think is its own name... We ve seen coins with broken chains or with unsyncing wallets or with 2-3 forks and mandatory updates and with rediculous names going very fast their way up on the exchanges. So i believe that its up to you to decide if you want to spend your time taking it over...

Well thats why I came here. I don't want to take the coin over and expierement and get sevices up for it and such if the community does not want me to do it. I really want to take this lifeless coin and make something of it Cheesy

--GoR--
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
well gorgorom, i was mining this coin for a month at its beggining, the one thing i remember, among many coins that i mined, is that it was a very stable coin with a few stales. The other thing that is very good i think is its own name... We ve seen coins with broken chains or with unsyncing wallets or with 2-3 forks and mandatory updates and with rediculous names going very fast their way up on the exchanges. So i believe that its up to you to decide if you want to spend your time taking it over...
Hey guys. To whomever here is a fan of Paycoin, I have a proposal and I want to take in your input before I make any decisions.

The developer seems to have abandoned this coin, and left it to die. I was speaking with a few people about taking up a dead coin(s) and reviving them back into the light of things, with services, updates, etc.

I know I am not the original developer, but shake probably made this coin, and now it has been abandoned. So if you guys want me to take it over, let me know. If you do not. Let me know. It's ultimately up to you guys Grin

--GoR--

Edit: So yeah, the "dev" has not been active since September 8th...So he obviously does not care about you or the coin, he just made it to pump it and dump it...idiot.
Activity: 141
People should think of investing into cryptocoins in longer terms like one year at least or more years.

I agree.
In 2009 all people thought that bitcoin is fake money. And this weekend you could make $100 on 1 coin. In fact even more, but lets count just $100.
I agree that currently it is not much happening with paycoin but to have at least several thousands of this coin in my collection is a must. You never know.
Pages:
Jump to: