Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon! - page 20. (Read 90803 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Is there a windows wallet available?
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
i cant seem to mine on pity pool.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
People!!!!  We need some more nodes.  Coins that do not have enough nodes eventually die.  If you have addnodes list them!

orphan feast!!! please i only have one connection...

we need nodes!

G.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
People!!!!  We need some more nodes.  Coins that do not have enough nodes eventually die.  If you have addnodes list them!
Activity: 36
and why is deppj doing that? he moved to icoin and he abandoned this coin... wtf is wrong with him?

edit: ppl r creating pools and charts for this coin, ppl need it revived, it deserves to be, deppj you must let your ego go, stick with the icoin  and please let us finish what you could not...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
announcement to all members, looking for two other partners to revive this coin,

plans,
i am looking to build a site similar to quibid.com, well bid.com which accept paycoins
new logo
mac wallet
windows wallet

will provide a donation address for anyone to donate for development once i have two other partners

be warned that when the last guy tried to revive it depj made him stop
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pity the Pool!  PayCoin (PYC) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee

http://pyc.pitythepool.com

Activity: 214
Wow Paycoin getting some press  Grin
http://thecryptotrader.blogspot.com/
Look at the price raise of over 100% how high are we going?

even higher with only 3 coins per block reward, 0 premine and a syncing wallet with no forks for 6 months now...
legendary
i dont understand - how can this coin grow if there is absolutely no pool out there to mine it? i dumped my share off as soon as the last pool emailed me that they shut pyc down.
Activity: 214
Look at the price raise of over 100% how high are we going?
it was about time for someone to do that... it is a very good and stable coin, hope you succeed soon  Wink
Activity: 82
announcement to all members, looking for two other partners to revive this coin,

plans,
i am looking to build a site similar to quibid.com, well bid.com which accept paycoins
new logo
mac wallet
windows wallet

will provide a donation address for anyone to donate for development once i have two other partners

Activity: 82
community takeover

Activity: 29
found 150 block in 5minutes.but all is orphan..is this dead coin? Huh Huh
Activity: 1
Is it dead coin  Huh
Activity: 49
Finally arrived!!  Smiley
Activity: 49
I requested a payment form pay.cryptohashery.com  but not received it yet!
legendary
can anyone confirm if you are getting any transactions from hashery pool?  http://pay.cryptohashery.com
legendary
can we at least get some reasons why the original dev was away for so long that it caused these actions to take place.
Pages:
Jump to: