Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 9. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This project seems really different.
So every month QAU will bought back from liquidity pool and got destroyed?
Last week i was going to buy some QAU at livecoin.net
There were 40,000 QAU in SELL order, but after a few mins it shrinked to only 3,000 QAU - was that a "BUY BACK" from Quantum Projects?
If yes, it really seems to work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Feel free to join QuantumProject on Telegram.  Other members of team will be joining soon.

https://t.me/QuantumProject

And why? What will be different? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Feel free to join QuantumProject on Telegram.  Other members of team will be joining soon.

https://t.me/QuantumProject
Activity: 65
If token hit and stay stable at 0.50$ this year then we all can be happy!👍🏼🏆🍾

I totally agree - but at the current pace, we will probably hit 0,3 max.
IF they start to market more amd get added to some bigger exchange then 0,5 is possible by the end of the year. I would really love to see that.

Go Quantum - i´m HODLing Smiley
If token hit and stay stable at 0.50$ this year then we all can be happy!👍🏼🏆🍾
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Hi all my 2 cents on Qauntum Project. https://coin.si/category/quantum-project/

PS: Had a meeting at the new offices yesterday with Nejc and Sebastjan. QAU is just getting started.

I trust in QAU team!!!

me too,i hope we can see 0.30$ this year , but main problem is this on livecoin!
only 0.5 BTC buy suport ! where is buy support? Huh

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)
I think that minimum is 3-5$ in this year and 10$ at the end of 2018. We will wait together Grin Grin

If something is announced, like a partnership or its being added to more markeds, I speculate we could $0.5 to $1. I think 3-5 is a much longer stretch Smiley You'll need to hodl for some time.
0,5 - $1 is reasonable, because if you calculate the current price to this target, the value of Quantum will increase x2,5 - x5 - a good target for this year.
Activity: 51

PS: Had a meeting at the new offices yesterday with Nejc and Sebastjan. QAU is just getting started.

I trust in QAU team!!!

me too,i hope we can see 0.30$ this year , but main problem is this on livecoin!

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)
I think that minimum is 3-5$ in this year and 10$ at the end of 2018. We will wait together Grin Grin

If something is announced, like a partnership or its being added to more markeds, I speculate we could $0.5 to $1. I think 3-5 is a much longer stretch Smiley You'll need to hodl for some time.
Activity: 5

I trust in QAU team!!!

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)

Yeah right! If QAU hit 3$ This year  i will give you 5 btc gift! 👍🏼 Will you give me 1 btc if its hit 0.5$? 🤷🏻‍♂️😜
Please keep promise!!!hihi Shocked Shocked

I trust in QAU team!!!

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)
you should buy QAU on Gatehub which is easy for you to trade, especially safe wallet. You also contact with QAU team by facebook. They are so nice. If you don't buy now, I dont know when QAU will add on Bittrex. You can see that If QAU will be on Bittrex, surely not be under 5$ in this year. I used to invest MCO and LSK but I sold all of them for holding QAU. I really love QAU. Someone said that I am so crazy but I trust in my decision. I contacted with LSK team and MCO team, but to be honest QAU team is the  best.

Btw QAU will NEVER see buttrex man! I know Bill very well and he will never add token like qau there! Never! I am just honest eith you snd not against QAU! I sold most qau at 12h sats.. now cant hit it no way i see even close to that pruce!

I trust in QAU team!!!

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)

Yeah right! If QAU hit 3$ This year  i will give you 5 btc gift! 👍🏼 Will you give me 1 btc if its hit 0.5$? 🤷🏻‍♂️😜

I trust in QAU team!!!

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)
you should buy QAU on Gatehub which is easy for you to trade, especially safe wallet. You also contact with QAU team by facebook. They are so nice. If you don't buy now, I dont know when QAU will add on Bittrex. You can see that If QAU will be on Bittrex, surely not be under 5$ in this year. I used to invest MCO and LSK but I sold all of them for holding QAU. I really love QAU. Someone said that I am so crazy but I trust in my decision. I contacted with LSK team and MCO team, but to be honest QAU team is the  best.

I trust in QAU team!!!

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)

I trust in QAU team!!!

Total:
11 068.5 QAU
0.5 BTC

$0.186880 (-3.86%)
0.00004887 BTC (0.62%)
0.00066642 ETH (-1.10%)

I trust in QAU team!!!
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency

Every project to be successful needs an active community. Quantum doesent have one. I think we need Medium page (lost of people are on medium) Telegram or Slack (telegram is more reilable), better Reddit page and active PR to manage this. Of course with FB and twitter also.  You have delivered the project, but now the hardest part is to get community behind it to support it. Thats needs to be done. Look at the volume, there is none, no trading.

Time in crypto moves fast, you have to be ready to adapt...otherwise people will forget all about you and say youre dead..... Smiley

You have the product - now sell it! It will not sell itself.

All my ranting is purely made with good intentions
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
hey guys ... we are still in 0.20$ zone.. i think thats good?  Wink

Look like its maxx for QAU for this year if you ask me! But we will see.🤷🏻‍♂️ But its still better then most ico this year!
If you invest 10btc in ico... your tokens now worth approx 17 btc so its good!

IF you invested in ICO. But for those who didnt? QAU is a token, is on open market, so it shoul be traded openly and bring returns to everybody who has them....not just the initial investors.
No marketing, no news, no new exchanges....is going nowhere for now! Shame. It has huge potential.

btw QAU buy support on livecoin only 0.5 btc..this can tell you a lot how community is interested in QAU if you ask me...

Thats what Im talking about. No news..no nothing...people wont buy

Btw what news you want? They did all what they can! New site! Rekiese qau founders! What else you want? Thats it man! This ico token is still 70% +! Big icos like sonm,bancor,mobilgo are still under ico price 😜

We will post news when we get to there. We don't want to publish some "junk", just to be active. We devote our time to the project development so our holders and traders will benefit from our project. We have in plan to get new people on board, but more will be published until end of 2017.

Quantum

Look like its maxx for QAU for this year if you ask me! But we will see.🤷🏻‍♂️ But its still better then most ico this year!

IF you invested in ICO. But for those who didnt? QAU is a token, is on open market, so it shoul be traded openly and bring returns to everybody who has them....not just the initial investors.
No marketing, no news, no new exchanges....is going nowhere for now! Shame. It has huge potential.

btw QAU buy support on livecoin only 0.5 btc..this can tell you a lot how community is interested in QAU if you ask me...

Btw what news you want? They did all what they can! New site! Rekiese qau founders! What else you want? Thats it man! This ico token is still 70% +! Big icos like sonm,bancor,mobilgo are still under ico price 😜

Pages:
Jump to: