Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 27. (Read 78778 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hi Dev, I still haven't received my tokens. They told me that it will take a few days this past weekend
but still no tokens.

Undecided
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
there is a large range to grow here according to some traders. a friend of mine invested cca 15btc. and he will sell @0,001. and he makes a living from crypto trading. and i dumb ass invested only .05 btc  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I think QUA is going to be really strong a liquid asset, especially with it's unique deflation feature.  As far as the .05 btc investment, it's okay-- we all speculate and leverage within our own personal risk acceptance.
Activity: 68
there is a large range to grow here according to some traders. a friend of mine invested cca 15btc. and he will sell @0,001. and he makes a living from crypto trading. and i dumb ass invested only .05 btc  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can sb say How long it will take to accept my withdrawal request?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
You soft hands dumped already?
i'm still holding onto my QAU....

Gonna wait for it to hit a few bux b4 i trim any.
I'm one of the persons who bought this token yesterday. Can someone explain this going to me and what it will be used for into the future? Thank you very much
Activity: 106
You soft hands dumped already?
i'm still holding onto my QAU....

Gonna wait for it to hit a few bux b4 i trim any.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
How long it will take to accept my withdrawal request?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
There is QAU at livecoin.net
Wow, profit 3 x
Unfortunately, i only invest 0.01 btc Sad
ikr. price is rising fast and it makes me regret only investing 0.02 during the ICO. It's already fast profit and it looks like the price will stay rising. I already sold mine last night when I though it will not rise to 10k satoshi today. But it did. Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
There is QAU at livecoin.net
Wow, profit 3 x
Unfortunately, i only invest 0.01 btc Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Agree I've been really following this one.  It's deflationary aspect of it is pretty uniquely attractive.

It really is. I have a question for the dev though - You stated that Gatehub would be adding QAU to their platform as of the 7th of June. Is there any news on when it'll be added?
Activity: 85
What was ICO price of QAU?
Good time for buying?

The ICO price was $0.05. In my opinion it's a great time, even if the price has already spiked a bit, I see no reason for it to go down anytime soon. Maybe a short term downgoing trend in the next 5-7 days, and after that, it'll keep rising over the next 3-5 months. I could be very wrong though - who knows :-)

Agree I've been really following this one.  It's deflationary aspect is uniquely attractive.
Activity: 6
Good time for buying?

The ICO price was $0.05. In my opinion it's a great time, even if the price has already spiked a bit, I see no reason for it to go down anytime soon. Maybe a short term downgoing trend in the next 5-7 days, and after that, it'll keep rising over the next 3-5 months. I could be very wrong though - who knows :-)
Activity: 39
Good time for buying?
Activity: 76
QAU on livecoin start!👍🏼
Good time to buy QAU now. A lot are selling their tokens for a really low price even compared to the ICO price. Good investment if the dev has any plans to support the market and raise the price somehow. Ima buy more QAU cheper. Grin
Anw, DABTC exchange only have CNY or can also exchange QAU to BTC? it's in chinese lol.
QAU should be listed in coinmarketcap for market referrences.

I see it has been added to the coinmarkcap site here >> http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/quantum/
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
QAU on livecoin start!👍🏼
Good time to buy QAU now. A lot are selling their tokens for a really low price even compared to the ICO price. Good investment if the dev has any plans to support the market and raise the price somehow. Ima buy more QAU cheper. Grin
Anw, DABTC exchange only have CNY or can also exchange QAU to BTC? it's in chinese lol.
QAU should be listed in coinmarketcap for market referrences.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
QAU on livecoin start!👍🏼
Activity: 1
Is there anyone else still waiting for the Quantums withdrawal to be processed? I received an email with message "Your withdrawal of xxx Quantums to your Ethereum address 0x... has been successfully requested" 6 days ago but still waiting for a "successfully processed" message. I know it said it could take up to 7 days but all the people I know that also took part in the pre-sale for their withdrawal processed within 2 days.
Activity: 68
anyone knows when livecoin deposits will go online?
Activity: 106
I appreciate that progress is being made on the exchanges, however, would like to see this token on bittrex.

I don't care for poloniex that much anymore. They have their heads so far up their assholes, that they haven't been adding any cool coins at all...

That being said, dev any luck on getting a major exchange with good volume to list it?

You did raise over 4 million, i don't see why this isn't on a more mainstream exchange yet.
Pages:
Jump to: