Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 30. (Read 78800 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 14
Dont think that people will sell deflationary coin with real product behind it at price lower than ICO.

I wont)) Better wait a couple month or a year and make x10-x100. Crypto has much attention overall right. And I belive that coins like Quantum will be targeted by whales in the first place.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
the open window is 30 days from the presale end I think . So  any updates about exchange i am sure dev. will post it asap . And about every one will

sell  hmm . I really doubt it Smiley but lets wait and see
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Is there any updates on what exchange sites Quantum will be available? I'm waiting for it to be available on exchange sites because I know that there are lots of people that will sell their Quantum once it is available on exchange sites and the value will be down, that will be the right time for me to buy it and wait till it pump.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
What's the status of the redemption emails?  With <500 investors I'd think it would go relatively quick, I was in for a comparatively small amount, but still no email.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
We are starting to send unique Quantum links to all our presale investors.
If you haven't received your email yet, don't worry. We are manually going through all bitcoin transactions and slowly releasing the funds.

happy to heard about this dev,,
and what about the exchange ? what exchane that will listed this QAU
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
QUANTUM is one great PROJECT Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ... Can't wait to start trading on exchanges
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
Is there any news about the quantum exchange??

All information regarding the exchanges will be published in the next few days
CONNECTING MARKETS
We are starting to send unique Quantum links to all our presale investors.
If you haven't received your email yet, don't worry. We are manually going through all bitcoin transactions and slowly releasing the funds.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Go to Quantum Official website and you can get the newest informations about Quantum..
For Investors you can claim your quantum and all informations about this, is on Quantum Official Website
Regards

Still haven't received my redemption e-mail, but glad to see the update.  Time to continue waiting patiently.  Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Go to Quantum Official website and you can get the newest informations about Quantum..
For Investors you can claim your quantum and all informations about this, is on Quantum Official Website
Regards
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Is there any news about the quantum exchange??
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Almost forgotten: Thanks for the bounty ! Paid me immediately!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
What's the status of the project?
CONNECTING MARKETS
I want to find how much is it for one token after ICO launching? and which exchanges will be used for listing this token?

I can see 2 projects with the same name "Quantum" but the tickers are different that is Qtum and QAU. Are they the same owner?

In less than a week we will announce the list of exchanges.

Was this asked already about the connection of this project to Qtum?

There's no connection between our projects, nor is this a copycat clone of the Qtum project. They had a presence on Twitter months ago, before our Crowdsale.

Quantum project is an unique project and has no connections with other projects.
CONNECTING MARKETS
Congrats team for a successfull ICO and thank you for supporting our Bitcoin Pizza Day!

QAU to the moon.

Here is our giant pizza. Consider it a world record for #BitcoinPizzaDay.

Thank you. It was a pleasure, to be a part of #BitcoinPizzaDay and to support a world record  Grin Wink Shocked
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Congrats team for a successfull ICO and thank you for supporting our Bitcoin Pizza Day!

QAU to the moon.

Here is our giant pizza. Consider it a world record for #BitcoinPizzaDay.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I want to find how much is it for one token after ICO launching? and which exchanges will be used for listing this token?

I can see 2 projects with the same name "Quantum" but the tickers are different that is Qtum and QAU. Are they the same owner?
This Quantum (QAU) has nothing to do with Qtum.

Good job guys, I'm looking forward to token launch!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

Probably same as the preico price $0.05 bt, I recall them mentioning something about that from a previous post. QTUM and QUANTUM are two different project and with different owners. The team have already clarified this since their first week of preico.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

I did miss the presale. How can I have some QAU tokens before the initial coin offer?

Thanks

Going to have to wait until it hits the exchange, or you can maybe escrow someone into selling you some for a premium,
But something tells me your better off waiting until it hits the exchange Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: