Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 31. (Read 78800 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

I did miss the presale. How can I have some QAU tokens before the initial coin offer?

Thanks
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Has the ICO began paying for anyone?  I'm seeing people have received bounties, but all I received was an email saying that redemption info was going to be forthcoming for redemption.

Just want to make sure this is still legit.
No one yet. I also received an email about the end of pre ico but no instruction on how to get the Quanrum tokens. The bounty paid to everyone is through BTC like in quantu signature campaign and the team have said that earlier to avoid possible dumpers to dump coins in the market so I think the bounty paying you said is through btc as well.

Thanks for the reply, and that's actually very exciting to hear about the bounty.  That makes SO much more sense than paying in the ICO token/coin.  It would be great if more projects took that approach.  I understand the PR need for bounty campaigns but the hunters can be problematic for investors to say the least.
Activity: 72
Merit: 14
In one week you will all receive an email to guide you, with further instructions to take delivery of Quantum tokens
Ok, thx dev for your reply! Waiting for good news from you.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
i saw a topic. named: QRL
is it same project? its ticket is "quanta"
 Huh

Quantum project is an unique project and has no connections with other projects
CONNECTING MARKETS
In one week you will all receive an email to guide you, with further instructions on how to take delivery of Quantum tokens
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
i saw a topic. named: QRL
is it same project? its ticket is "quanta"
 Huh
CONNECTING MARKETS
Quantum tokens will be issued and distributed among presale investors no later than 30 days after the presale period is completed.
The amount of tokens issued will be final and based on the amount of funds collected during the presale period.

All instructions on how to take delivery of Quantum tokens will be sent to email addresses specified by investors during the presale period.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
So, 6 days since ICO finished. And no reply from the dev about token distribution...

They have mentioned within 30 days or sooner.

So about 3 or less weeks to go.
So, 6 days since ICO finished. And no reply from the dev about token distribution...
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
will there be any news where this coin can be traded ?
Activity: 980
Has the ICO began paying for anyone?  I'm seeing people have received bounties, but all I received was an email saying that redemption info was going to be forthcoming for redemption.

No one yet. I also received an email about the end of pre ico but no instruction on how to get the Quanrum tokens. The bounty paid to everyone is through BTC like in quantu signature campaign and the team have said that earlier to avoid possible dumpers to dump coins in the market so I think the bounty paying you said is through btc as well.
Activity: 210
There's a lot of great projects that will be up and coming in the month of May.
I had to think long and hard before pulling the trigger on this one,
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
I've recieved my payment for my Turkish translation. They paid in the time they promised. Thanks Quantum Team.
Activity: 980
The signature campaign ended today https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quantum-project-signature-campaignfull-1874481 and the Quantum Team would like to thank everyone for helping to promote and thank everyone who invested.

I have dealt with this team on the forum and on skype for a little over a month now and I can say it has always been very professional and i think this project will do well. If you missed out on this round of investing or promoting, don't worry there is more coming. This was only the pre-sale. In mid to late June we will be opening up for more investors and more promotions. I look forward to continuing with this team and working with all of you.
The promotion was a good move to gather investors in the project. Half of the money I earned from the signature campaign was invested in this project and I am looking forward for more incentives for being a part of this. I will also be waiting for updates and I hope I can be part and be able to help spread more news about QUANTUM in the following months.
 Congratulations again QUANTUM for having a successful presale!
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
The signature campaign ended today https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quantum-project-signature-campaignfull-1874481 and the Quantum Team would like to thank everyone for helping to promote and thank everyone who invested.

I have dealt with this team on the forum and on skype for a little over a month now and I can say it has always been very professional and i think this project will do well. If you missed out on this round of investing or promoting, don't worry there is more coming. This was only the pre-sale. In mid to late June we will be opening up for more investors and more promotions. I look forward to continuing with this team and working with all of you.
So there will be an actuall ICO after this presale? Cause a few pages ago I read that presale=ICO for this project. And it was said by the dev...

Smth like that...
How much exactly will be the price of 1 QUA during ICO compared to the current 0.05$ price during the presale. I am yet waiting for the last day to invest and I'm considering the price difference.

$0.05... presale = ICO. It ends tomorrow, that's it.
I may have mis spoke as far as opening up to investors via another ICO phase but the tokens will be listed on the exchanges and investors can show support in that fashion
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I will follow the development of coin until there is ico and gift, easy "in the future held Wink Wink

So there will be an actuall ICO after this presale? Cause a few pages ago I read that presale=ICO for this project. And it was said by the dev...

Smth like that...
How much exactly will be the price of 1 QUA during ICO compared to the current 0.05$ price during the presale. I am yet waiting for the last day to invest and I'm considering the price difference.

$0.05... presale = ICO. It ends tomorrow, that's it.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

Activity: 700
Is this quantum item related to quantum computing? If so, it's worth buying some coins.
Pages:
Jump to: