Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets - page 33. (Read 78800 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
So I see that 2/3 of funds raised will be reserved for further development and additional liquidity.  How much of that goes to the actual payment of the development team?  Can they take the entire amount for themselves?  Is there a rule that prevents them from doing that?
So people will come to Quantum to find liquidity?  Will you be creating a platform that finds liquidity (from other exchanges), makes and provides a market to the public?  If not, can you explain a little bit more?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
CONNECTING MARKETS
But they need money to burn tokens.  How will they make profit?

From www.quantumproject.org FAQ:
By providing funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
sounds like an interesting project, I will closely follow this ^_^
Yes very interesting project take a look on their website they collected more or less 1,950 btc and still 12 hours left and i belive it will reach more than 2,000 btc

More than 2000BTC invested already from people all over the world. The signature campaigns have generated maximum exposure in the forum, with a campaign manager like Yahoo it was predicted. Good luck to the Quantum project. Hope we see it in all the exchanges with great trading future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
I think this signature campaign this Quantum promoted through media social as Twitter or Facebook,
because this is a new currency in crypto and new users interested with signature campaign Quantum,
I am honest this first time I have signature campaign, I really interested with new crypto currency Quantum,
I hope more many new user to come for campaign here.
But they need money to burn tokens.  How will they make profit?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I cannot figure out how Quantum will make money to burn the tokens.  How does Quantum plan to make money by providing liquidity?  Can someone point me to something to explain?  Thanks.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think once they continuously burn the quantum tokens, the demand will be high because the number of tokens will be limited. And if the demand is higher but with only limited supply, the price will increase. I think this is the ideas behind burning Quantum Tokens.
Activity: 759
Merit: 500
Hmmm.
No real address, no info about the team, no github, no Bitcoin/Ethereum address to verify all funds. Looks shady
I cannot figure out how Quantum will make money to burn the tokens.  How does Quantum plan to make money by providing liquidity?  Can someone point me to something to explain?  Thanks.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Yes very interesting project take a look on their website they collected more or less 1,950 btc and still 12 hours left and i belive it will reach more than 2,000 btc
Looks amazing this quantum project so it has collected about 1,950 btc.
I also feel confident in this quantum projects to be collected over 2,000 btc.
This is a very short development within a month of promoting this site but being able to accumulate so much btc value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
I think you like this :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793574.0
Same name but it's clearly not the same . You have eyes to read and understand . You should at least use it .
The presale still open? What the minumum amount for join the presale?

I only get email about the Bitcoin address to make deposit not the minimum amount
Yes it is still open . This project still has 13 hours before it closes . If there is no minimum stated it means any amount will do . Since you will be buying quantums per piece which is priced $.05 (Pre-sale price) .
Lack of information gained from this project how much detail the stock of coins
Please give us more information!
There is no such information because the tokens will be based on the total amount of funds collected in the pre-sale . We can't know that since the pre-sale isn't done yet . Kindly read all information provided by them (website, whitepaper etc.) before saying such things . It doesn't lack information, People are just too lazy to read .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lack of information gained from this project how much detail the stock of coins
Please give us more information!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
The presale still open? What the minumum amount for join the presale?

I only get email about the Bitcoin address to make deposit not the minimum amount
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
While congratulations is in order based on the successful ICO the project has been able to garner couple with the team of reputable individuals in the crypto world, the next is to hope that the project delivers on its promises to bring reasonable return on investments for investments so we can all be proud to be part of another success story.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ICO does a good job in the project it is doing really week and already raise the fund of 3m so nothing to worry about the project will end in just less than a day but its already succesful so goodluck and it a really nice campaign i work.
JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
who and where why,none information on their website,be careful

but, one thing should you thinking about this is escrow,,
the escrow is CEO of Xaurum project
thats why this project got trust from investors
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
16 hours left before the ICO ended with more than 1.9k BTC

i think it will reach 2k btc before it ended
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Activity: 141
who and where why,none information on their website,be careful
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
With no doubt! I'm one of those people that know that these ICO will be successful. It has accumulated a lot of investors and money. It just clearly shows that this is a worthy investment of our money. I have no regret and I am proud to carry this campaign in my signature. For those who invested in this project, get ready to make your investment double.
Pages:
Jump to: