Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 37. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
the price dropped so much,even below IPO. what happened ?

Hardly any buyers. The publicity hooked hardly any of the regular punters as yet.
the hashes also dropped .  Sad
miners,where have you went? come back guys.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Hardly any buyers. The publicity hooked hardly any of the regular punters as yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Message Busoni on this forum and make a ticket at poloniex, keep spreading the word on twitter and in irc channels/ trollboxes. This will be grassroots till we can get some major investors interested. Hopefully JP has some more good news for us in the next week.
Activity: 308
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It is kind of annoying that the first QuebecCoin hit on google is the Scrypt clone... I wonder if we could rig the google search algorithm to have this one listed as the first hit.

Once we have Poloniex this will get easier to buy/sell I'm working on it as much as I can for us.

what can we do to help ?
community wants to work with you .
It is kind of annoying that the first QuebecCoin hit on google is the Scrypt clone... I wonder if we could rig the google search algorithm to have this one listed as the first hit.

Once we have Poloniex this will get easier to buy/sell I'm working on it as much as I can for us.
legendary
I believe ipo price was 0.00009171 or around there. Obviously thats just a base, it can easily be 30x that.
anout half of the IPO . depositing my btc to bittrex/

Good luck. Smiley
thank you . a better exchange is better .

All too true.
I believe ipo price was 0.00009171 or around there. Obviously thats just a base, it can easily be 30x that.

Good luck. Smiley
thank you . a better exchange is better .
legendary

Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I had a dream the entire population of Quebec embraced QBC as their primary currency, it was pretty sweet.

have the same dream with you   Grin

me too LOL
Activity: 546
would like to exchange QBC in China, is there a exchange ?

We have added QBC to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote)

maybe this guy named ECF can help you .
I had a dream the entire population of Quebec embraced QBC as their primary currency, it was pretty sweet.

legendary
ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,Québecoin Community

We have added QBC to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Big ECC GIVEAWAY before 20.April
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20ECC(ECC Details);
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 30 April,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.

ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030

Happy trading !
Our big giveaway will Continue by 30 April,The ECC valve will increase soon,do not miss it!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: