Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 33. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1108 VOTES!! We can do it!!

Keep Voting please! 5 votes/hour

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
What should we do to get Quebecoin listed on Poloniex? On Mintpal i have see that we can vote for Quebecoin to be listed there, but on Poloniex? What`s the procedure? Let`s get Quebecoin on Poloniex guys, let`s do our best!!

I have no idea what process poloniex uses. I think many of us has mentioned listing quebecoin in the chatbox and assume the dev has contacted them. Besides that, I don't think there is anything left to try.

Alternative exchanges that could be considered:

Coined Up
Atomic Exchange
Austin Global Exchange
CCEX

I'm not that crazy about any of them, but I guess Coined up may be the best of the bunch?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

What should we do to get Quebecoin listed on Poloniex? On Mintpal i have see that we can vote for Quebecoin to be listed there, but on Poloniex? What`s the procedure? Let`s get Quebecoin on Poloniex guys, let`s do our best!!

count me in !
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Maybe we could try to contact coinedup ?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Maybe someone can make a pump. It's easy cause the volume is low.
damn, someone sold a lot , hurt the price.

Things change fast like the price. Why did they sell coins at this price even below IPO?

Guessing it's from miners with coins piling up. I don't think anyone who bought into the IPO would sell below IPO prices, as that would be silly at this point... or at least I hope it's not from an IPO person.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Things change fast like the price. Why did they sell coins at this price even below IPO?

Yeah, not crazy where the price is going currently. I didn't think it'd go below IPO levels already. I think we need some dev announcements or something, to get miners to hold a bit longer.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
After reading through a lot of threads on different coins, I have to give JP credit for running a clean, professional, launch. Very little drama, hype, or FUD is NOT the norm at bctalk.
Hopefully, people will see the value in Qbc after the scams and one-pump coins.

Strangely, that damped the volume. But it's actually good to be below the radar: it gives more time for preparation.
legendary
I don't know what's going on at Poloniex. There's no rhyme nor reason to what coins are added. Some really dumb ones lately like "juggalo". I guess a few btc behind closed doors does wonders. Can't see any other reason.
There's also a shady looking IPO buy happening. Maybe Poloniex is not the place to be.

There's been a fair bit of publicity for it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555896.0;topicseen

Hasn't prevented it from being dumped at Poloniex, though...

EDIT: By the way, what's the shady IPO?

i think he's referring to the XBC ipo, no one knows how the hell that's gonna play out lol.

Always something new in Crypto Land. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1090
After reading through a lot of threads on different coins, I have to give JP credit for running a clean, professional, launch. Very little drama, hype, or FUD is NOT the norm at bctalk.
Hopefully, people will see the value in Qbc after the scams and one-pump coins.
Activity: 196
I don't know what's going on at Poloniex. There's no rhyme nor reason to what coins are added. Some really dumb ones lately like "juggalo". I guess a few btc behind closed doors does wonders. Can't see any other reason.
There's also a shady looking IPO buy happening. Maybe Poloniex is not the place to be.

i think he's referring to the XBC ipo, no one knows how the hell that's gonna play out lol.
legendary

Activity: 168
Is it time to 'pour one out for the homies still mining' this?  Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any response from Poloniex? I really think mintpal voting is useless. Just ballparking from the net hashrare, pool hashrate and workers, I'd say we got about 350 miners. Lets add about 50% to that and say 500 fanboys are going to vote on Mintpal. Some will vote all day and some will vote once a day. So lets be generous and assume everyone votes 8 times a day.... remember you can once vote every hour. And mintpal lets you vote 5 times per hour. So that's 40 votes a day. When 500 people do that, we get about 20,000 votes a day. With that kind of dedication we would get voted up there on first place there in 4 days.

But the reality is that we got a really "enthusiastic" crowd that bring in 600 votes a day. Even with the unrealistic probability for this frenzy of first day voting to continue, it would take us a good 4-5 months to reach that winning number of 80,000 Votes. I honestly do not see QBC living that long a life with bittrex. Within 2-3 weeks, people will get rid of their stash to the greater fool and we're going to a get a GreeceCoin like situation where the dev and his sockpuppet and talking amongst themselves to bump the thread, with teh occasional troll to come, have a good laugh and leave  Grin

We will need poloniex to take us first and if it builds volume, mintpal will bypass the voting system and list QBC on the exchange.

I sort of agree. It's a longshot for most coins to get on mintpal within a reasonable timeframe. And sometimes impossible for smaller coins, ever.

The problem right now is there doesn't seem to be a middle-sized exchange besides poloniex anymore, with both cryptorush and coinex going under (or I should say, equivalent to going under).

Which exchange, if any, could be targeted that is in-between bittrex and poloniex in volume? Maybe coined up? Not sure if there is even anyone to look at. But some backup emergency type of exchange should be considered if poloniex simply won't take the coin. After seeing coins like ColbertCoin get listed on poloniex, I would have thought they'd take Quebecoin at the start.

Im pretty sure they wanted to.... from an exchange point of view, it made sense to list it at the start. But I think the dev's "nobody put it on any exchange" attitude drove them away. Even that other unknown exchange who listed without "permission" and then took it off..... bad move I always thought. Multiple exchanges are always a good thing.... Arb traders are good for moving volumes and kinda act like a gravity well in preventing wild price fluctuations.
legendary
Merit: 1004
set my sell order at 0.00488... maybe, someday it will happen Cheesy
Activity: 196
Poloniex took juggalo coin before qbc that kinda made my jaw drop, I have to agree with both of you. I'm not sure what we are lacking right now but things feel a bit grim. JP was all over this thread pre launch but that's changed dramatically. I hope this succeeds hell I gave away free money on multiple occasions personally, idk what is going on. Plus numerous tweets, honestly when it comes to a multi million dollar pump this coin has everything whales would normally want.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Pages:
Jump to: