Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 41. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So far I'm happy, not a big time scrypt miner at only 2mh/s  Tongue hehe but im happy I got my hands on some coins Cheesy I will keep it, I also hope that you'll have paper wallets generator Cheesy

Also as a Quebecor I would like to know...how do you plan on expanding this coin to businesses IN quebec? (If you plan too), promoting it etc?Will you send out flyers will you call out to the media to expand knowledge about the coin to  TVA, CTV MONTREAL, RDS, etc etc? I'm curious as to how far you are willing to go..i saw an article with caneo.ca but I would love to know about the expansion of the coin so as Quebecors and even those travelling to quebec who HAVE quebecoin how they would be able to use them here in quebec....
How do you plan to convince the skeptical Quebecor who have never heard of QBC or even BTC for that matter into using/accepting your coin wether at home or in business place... JP I admire the work you and your team has done but I do wonna know more!!!

Hopefully you can give me a reply that will satisfy my craving for the future of this coin and also other peoples, I wonna see this coin thrive.

Merci,
Bonne soiree!

This post was serious Tongue really looking forward to an answer from JP Smiley

The thing that struck me the most last week(s) was the amount of Quebecer that even knows about crypto-currencies overall.

With QBC in Quebec, we could kill 2 bird with one stone - Explain the basic of crypto-currencies, while promoting Québecoin. The biggest problem is that most of the information is readily available in English only…  So we have to either translate the good stuff, or create new one French.

The first air-drop is planned in 2 years. We’ve got 2 years to clue them in as much we can

I cant translate it to french but I'll do my best to help promote. The thing people need to understand is investors can have fun buying/selling and specualting like all coins while we build up info and value for the airdrop in a couple years for Quebec. This really is genius people just need to know it's not another countrycoin. We can all make money and still spread the word of crypto to CA.
Activity: 140
I wonder if Telus would be willing to take on QBC as payment?

http://www.telusquebec.com/

have a try , maybe it's the first merchant of QBC.
Activity: 350
Swipe
In the interest of promoting the use of Quebecoin, I would like to propose a "first" test transaction.  I will offer a $25 gift card for Scores Restaurant, in exchange for payment in Quebecoin.  Upon receiving payment in Quebecoin, I will buy the gift card through the website GiftCertificates.ca, which (unfortunately) charges a $4.95 handling fee and $1 fee to send the giftpass via email.  So 30.95 CND = 28 USD = 155.5 QBC, assuming we are going by the site: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Quebecoin.  

It is sort of an indirect way of spending some of your Quebecoin, in the same way that some of us already do with bitcoin using the American egifter website to buy gift cards for amazon, sears, Dominos Pizza etc...

I was originally considering St Hubert's, but they only have physical gift cards.   This offer will most likely only apply to someone who lives in Quebec.  I am only going to do one of these exchanges for now.  If anyone is interested in trying this test, send me a pm and I will reply with my Quebecoin address where you can send the payment.  

well , good job!
copper member
Activity: 504
So far I'm happy, not a big time scrypt miner at only 2mh/s  Tongue hehe but im happy I got my hands on some coins Cheesy I will keep it, I also hope that you'll have paper wallets generator Cheesy

Also as a Quebecor I would like to know...how do you plan on expanding this coin to businesses IN quebec? (If you plan too), promoting it etc?Will you send out flyers will you call out to the media to expand knowledge about the coin to  TVA, CTV MONTREAL, RDS, etc etc? I'm curious as to how far you are willing to go..i saw an article with caneo.ca but I would love to know about the expansion of the coin so as Quebecors and even those travelling to quebec who HAVE quebecoin how they would be able to use them here in quebec....
How do you plan to convince the skeptical Quebecor who have never heard of QBC or even BTC for that matter into using/accepting your coin wether at home or in business place... JP I admire the work you and your team has done but I do wonna know more!!!

Hopefully you can give me a reply that will satisfy my craving for the future of this coin and also other peoples, I wonna see this coin thrive.

Merci,
Bonne soiree!

The thing that struck me the most last week(s) was the amount of Quebecer that even knows about crypto-currencies overall.

With QBC in Quebec, we could kill 2 bird with one stone - Explain the basic of crypto-currencies, while promoting Québecoin. The biggest problem is that most of the information is readily available in English only…  So we have to either translate the good stuff, or create new one French.

The first air-drop is planned in 2 years. We’ve got 2 years to clue them in as much we can
I wonder if Telus would be willing to take on QBC as payment?

http://www.telusquebec.com/
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
In the interest of promoting the use of Quebecoin, I would like to propose a "first" test transaction.  I will offer a $25 gift card for Scores Restaurant, in exchange for payment in Quebecoin.  Upon receiving payment in Quebecoin, I will buy the gift card through the website GiftCertificates.ca, which (unfortunately) charges a $4.95 handling fee and $1 fee to send the giftpass via email.  So 30.95 CND = 28 USD = 155.5 QBC, assuming we are going by the site: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Quebecoin.  

It is sort of an indirect way of spending some of your Quebecoin, in the same way that some of us already do with bitcoin using the American egifter website to buy gift cards for amazon, sears, Dominos Pizza etc...

I was originally considering St Hubert's, but they only have physical gift cards.   This offer will most likely only apply to someone who lives in Quebec.  I am only going to do one of these exchanges for now.  If anyone is interested in trying this test, send me a pm and I will reply with my Quebecoin address where you can send the payment.  
Activity: 140
Mintpal is awsome .
they usually add the No.1 in  its poll.
Swipe
bittrex adds lots of new coins . we may need a better exchange.

I've contacted mintpal, got us on there for voting, also messaged poloniex, and JP did as well so hopefully soon Smiley

mintpal doubled the price of payment votes !

I've contacted mintpal, got us on there for voting, also messaged poloniex, and JP did as well so hopefully soon Smiley

I hope everything is ok over at Bittrex I just withdrew from there and it's taking quite some time now TxId: 2035beff3b8129c4e8f427534eb3578394fab510f9cdc00a739c5fe502cd60b5

Are withdraws manual processed? Idk.

edit: crisis averted lol: received.
Swipe
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
want to share with you the answer.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Merci,
Bonne soiree!

copper member
Activity: 504
Operation weak hand shakedown is working muhaha.

If they can shake enough, I too am buying in some more.  Roll Eyes

Operation weak hand shakedown is working muhaha.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
now i can post as many as i can!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
360s limitation is gone   Huh

yes, you made 2 posts in 2 minutes.
Activity: 31