Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 38. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 483
yup, i want to buy some at this price.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
0.00009 bye ipo...

Cheap coins for any lucky buyer...

...but not many of them.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Activity: 280
we need a bigger ex like mintpal... bittrex sucks hard...

Big exchange is good for dump.

Small exchange is good for being forgotten Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
14 Down - 86 to go ! 5 QBC per person available on twitter @quebecoincrypto

Thx got mine tonite.

I've send a TWT to Radio-Canada La sphere @lasphere they cover all that's "techno" on la première chaine asking for coverage and analysis on QBC.

Hope they follow-up :

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/emissions/la_sphere/2013-2014/
http://ici.radio-canada.ca/baladodiffusion/index_emission.asp?path=radio/lasphere

legendary
yeah i love that price... lil bit less and my ipo is gone... i just dont get it

Nation coins are no longer a fad. Now, it's free-distribution POS coins with multipool. The pump 'o the day is Cinni.

Also, there's a bad aftertaste left by Auroracoin in speculators' mouths.

Right now, it looks like the pumpers that be have decided that Québecoin just isn't worth pumping. C'est la vie.

Yeah the POS coins + multipool are definitely the trend right now, i mean cinnicoin? Are you fucking kidding, any piece of shit POS coin with a multipool will get pumped right now. JP said earlier he's working on a multipool with someone so if he can get that up and running, QBC will easily rise again. I mean come on, right now you can pump QBC up to 0.001 for like 3-4 BTC or something? Bit of press + Multipool for QBC will do the trick as far as short term hype and pumping goes.

For the moment, I have to suggest that everyone message Busoni to get QBC on Poloniex, it needs the volume and support of a major exchange. Get it on people, I've already contacted him.
done...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Nation coins are no longer a fad. Now, it's free-distribution POS coins with multipool. The pump 'o the day is Cinni.

Right now, it looks like the pumpers that be have decided that Québecoin just isn't worth pumping. C'est la vie.

Yeah the POS coins + multipool are definitely the trend right now, i mean cinnicoin? Are you fucking kidding, any piece of shit POS coin with a multipool will get pumped right now. JP said earlier he's working on a multipool with someone so if he can get that up and running, QBC will easily rise again. I mean come on, right now you can pump QBC up to 0.001 for like 3-4 BTC or something? Bit of press + Multipool for QBC will do the trick as far as short term hype and pumping goes.

For the moment, I have to suggest that everyone message Busoni to get QBC on Poloniex, it needs the volume and support of a major exchange. Get it on people, I've already contacted him.

Done!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have to share that SUCHPOOL has been so professional to me after some mishaps with my account related to the database mishap. I got to give credit particularly to lousieth1 for handling this matter professionally. Thanks guys!
legendary

JP do you think we need to put a rush on the premine lock up, and make transparency happen. It may be part of the reason investors aren't stepping in. I could be wrong but who knows.

I don't think the pre-mine lock will happen over a day. But don't kid yourself, this is exactly what we're "gambling" over...

Let things cooldown.
Let the ones who are in for an easy buck GTFO.
Buy more affordable, non-pumped, barerly known coins. While mining, because why the hell not?
Prepare a mother fucking solid premine lockdown that Quebecer and none-Quebecer can trust (blessed by the paupe, ETC).
Meanwhile, target the right audience, and teach the people! TEACH EM ALL why cryptos are good for us. How to get them safely. How to mine them with their gaming PC!
Wait for the next bubble. And while media hype is at it's fullest - unleash the premine lock-down, kick it into effect.

You're left with strong hands at the best time ever, with a coin following promises. All that before the first air-drop happens.

No worries. The volume is piddling, anyways. It looks like QBC has faded into the background for the nonce.
copper member
Activity: 504

JP do you think we need to put a rush on the premine lock up, and make transparency happen. It may be part of the reason investors aren't stepping in. I could be wrong but who knows.

I don't think the pre-mine lock will happen over a day. But don't kid yourself, this is exactly what we're "gambling" over...

Let things cooldown.
Let the ones who are in for an easy buck GTFO.
Buy more affordable, non-pumped, barerly known coins. While mining, because why the hell not?
Prepare a mother fucking solid premine lockdown that Quebecer and none-Quebecer can trust (blessed by the paupe, ETC).
Meanwhile, target the right audience, and teach the people! TEACH EM ALL why cryptos are good for us. How to get them safely. How to mine them with their gaming PC!
Wait for the next bubble. And while media hype is at it's fullest - unleash the premine lock-down, kick it into effect.

You're left with strong hands at the best time ever, with a coin following promises. All that before the first air-drop happens.
legendary
Activity: 1090

Cinni today. Previously, WC, FAC, COMM, and BC. I'm sure I missed a few. Until this fad ends and it will with a lot of unhappy bagholders; those bagholders will search out safer, longer term investments. Quebecoin is certainly a quality coin.
legendary

legendary
"Plus side for poloniex is that the dev can do a giveaway there too, if he wants. And do chatbox stuff. I also suggest cryptosandwich if he wants to do more twitter types of giveaways/promotion."

Wow great idea!
Merit: 509
we need a bigger ex like mintpal... bittrex sucks hard...

Big exchange is good for dump.

A small-medium sized exchange, such as poloniex, would be good for the coin, I think. Miners do need a place to sell, and without volume, both miners + ipo people will end up piling orders on super small exchanges. Biitrex is fine to start with, but no coin just wants to live there too long.

Plus side for poloniex is that the dev can do a giveaway there too, if he wants. And do chatbox stuff. I also suggest cryptosandwich if he wants to do more twitter types of giveaways/promotion.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've just contacted a developer who had offered to create a Québecoin Multipool for us a little while ago. Hopefully we can get that up and running soon enough!

Oh very cool, if this does happen it would be neat to incorporate the multipool into the QBC wallet somehow, just an idea.
Pages:
Jump to: