Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 44. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I'll be at the eCOMMTL ecom-montreal.com tomorrow. Anyone else going?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hope I am not so late to find you QBC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
We'll be on VoS someday. I call it

If all goes well
what's about VoS ?i googled , didn't find any useful information.

VoS = Vault of Satoshi https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/

thanks, i saw CAD exchange here. that's really awesome if QBC is listed here.
Activity: 196
IPO coins have been sent, but the volume is still low, all of the investors hold their coins, it's pretty good!

You can't expect a place like bittrex to have volume. Their software is one step away from being broken, will not auto refresh or update. Did you see the market history?? The buy and sell orders are clubbed. How retarded is that? No depth chart... they don't even have basic functionalities that good exchanges have. No serious trader will compete in a shitty platform like that. Expecting volume there is like expecting NBA TV channel ad revenue for women's basketball.

you're right.
maybe they want to sell, but there's not enough buy orders.
Mintpal will change this.
let's vote here .https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I agree I am voting and sending bits of btc when I can. Our coin can be amazing on the right platform. I'm also curious as to how QBC will be marketed in Quebec as well.Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
higher price, more hashes .
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
We'll be on VoS someday. I call it

If all goes well
what's about VoS ?i googled , didn't find any useful information.
copper member
Activity: 504
Activity: 308
IPO coins have been sent, but the volume is still low, all of the investors hold their coins, it's pretty good!

You can't expect a place like bittrex to have volume. Their software is one step away from being broken, will not auto refresh or update. Did you see the market history?? The buy and sell orders are clubbed. How retarded is that? No depth chart... they don't even have basic functionalities that good exchanges have. No serious trader will compete in a shitty platform like that. Expecting volume there is like expecting NBA TV channel ad revenue for women's basketball.

you're right.
maybe they want to sell, but there's not enough buy orders.
Mintpal will change this.
let's vote here .https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 183
Remember to come mine with us at

http://qbc.cryptoadhd.com

1% fees with 50% of all fees and donations collected to go to a Quebec charity.
Activity: 103
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
a bigger exchange is needed.
Activity: 280

btw,which pool is better gor mining than others,thanks in advance. Wink
QBC is different from other country coins, am in.
Activity: 280
I am baffled that this thread is still going  Huh

Why? What's wrong with it you think?
the posts are becoming less and less  ever day ?

I think its because everything is running smoothly  Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

All previous issues have been addressed and resolved! Back 100% operational!

We are extremely pleased to inform you all that the negative balance issue has now been fixed.

Since the extent of missing transactions was considerable for that period, and that we lost more debit transactions rather than credit ones (meaning balances in credit_dummy were higher than the actual amount), we proceeded with a credit based on your average payout / block for the affected period. We chose to proceed this way to resolve this issue faster for everybody.  That ensured a minimal loss, and everybody got their fair share of the coins for that period that were previously un-credited to assess the credit/debit inconsistensies.

You can come back mining at http://Quebec.SuchPool.pw

We will soon announce a full week of 0% fees to compensate all our miners.

Again, we deeply apoligize for the inconvenients that occured recently. Please be assured that we won't let that happen again.
We took this as a lesson, and quickly reacted by adding more database slaves, more backups and more security overall on our infrastructure.

At this moment, every previous issue has been solved and we are back operational at 100%!

We hope you enjoy mining on our pools. Bring back the hashes!

*If you feel like your balance is somehow still incorrect, feel free to contact us at any time at [email protected]

The SuchPool Team
www.suchpool.pw
[email protected]
irc.freenode.net - #SuchPool

the posts are becoming less and less  ever day ?
Activity: 112

Pages:
Jump to: