Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 46. (Read 161843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
IPO coins received.

Thankyou. Good luck all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dev, please remind us how the airdrop or distribution to Quebecois will be managed?

We'll set up a section on the website to claim the coins, that's in a while though. You'll have to verify using a provincial healthcare card that is unique and only available to Québec residents. We'll probably have to add a form of social media like facebook to make sure people don't double dip. For the short term though the only necessity is securing the premine to a bank vault where even I don't have access to it until the first airdrop starts. We'll be doing that in the coming weeks.

I've just sent out a bunch of IPO coins, only ones remaining are the people who haven't given me their QBC address yet, hopefully you've been getting my PMs and e-mails! Now that most of you have your coins, it's up to you to be safe with them and treat the market with respect!
Activity: 83
Dev, please remind us how the airdrop or distribution to Quebecois will be managed?

Hey guys! I'm starting to send out IPO coins, I wanted to let you know so no one freaks out! I'll be doing it gradually today and tomorrow.

After IPO disbursed can we get a time frame on premine lock up and addresses. Ty!

Yes of course, I'll start by sending the IPO coins, then I'll split off the amount for bounties and the premine for the population into 2 public addresses.

I'd like to take a moment to remind IPO holders to be responsible on the markets. Some people have shown themselves eager to make thousands of % gains on their investment right away. The market is brand new and there isn't much volume at the beginning, so the only thing you can do by selling off right now is drive down the price for not that much gain. I'd suggest being patient and letting the market build before offering your coins up for sale. That being said, I'm glad to be distributing the IPO today and I'm very grateful for everyone who is working to make QBC a success! Let's bring it on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hey guys! I'm starting to send out IPO coins, I wanted to let you know so no one freaks out! I'll be doing it gradually today and tomorrow.

After IPO disbursed can we get a time frame on premine lock up and addresses. Ty!

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Good news everyone we were added to mintpal voting, so let's get our votes in!!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I sent a little btc in just to give a decent start, I know everyone hates paying for votes but I had a tiny bit extra Wink

This is good news,  and good job to you for the good start Smiley
Lets all vote and get Quebec in there.
Good news everyone we were added to mintpal voting, so let's get our votes in!!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I sent a little btc in just to give a decent start, I know everyone hates paying for votes but I had a tiny bit extra Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Mining may have restarted, but my BALANCE IS STILL NEGATIVE SINCE THE LAUNCH FIASCO !!!

What a bloody waste of my time.

which pool?

The one immediately preceding my post
thanks!i had a unpleasant mining there too.
legendary
Activity: 1092

Mining may have restarted, but my BALANCE IS STILL NEGATIVE SINCE THE LAUNCH FIASCO !!!

which pool?

The one immediately preceding my post
Goood morning QBC'ers! Today is gonna be a good day I can feel it! Please check out our reddit lets get some more subscribers too!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

which pool?
legendary
Activity: 1092

legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io

STATEMENT FROM SUCHPOOL.PW ABOUT DATABASES ISSUES ON 2014-04-19

*NOTE: MINING HAS RESTARTED NOW. Everything that you have mined after the first issue are there, and everything you will mine in the future too.

Dear users,
We lately had two long period of downtimes caused by the databases. Both crashes were related.

At this point, we fully recovered 100% of the data of the second one since we already had put improved backup systems in place.
We have yet to restore the previous balances from the first ~30 hours period, but the values are isolated in what you can see as CREDIT_DUMMY.
We will use the average payout per block you were all getting in that ~30 hour period, and redistribute it faily so everybody will get an amount really close to what they should have.

Please take a look at the statement we posted online, detailing the situation and what has been done to ensure the smallest loss possible.

http://suchpool.pw/docs/statementdb.pdf

If you have any questions, you may contact us at [email protected] (Make sure to mention which pool it is about, your username, your deposit address) We will verify and credit what has to be credited if applicable.

Thanks for mining with us!
Activity: 181
Still looking for a pool to mine from? Thinking about switching from your current pool? Take a look at the NicEMining Québecoin pool, ran by Quebecers for everyone!

At NicEMining, you are always mining at 0% fee and experience rock solid stability and a simple, responsive web site.

Give us a try, you won't look back!

http://qbc.nicemining.pw

Vous cherchez toujours un pool pour miner? Vous êtes tannés du pool ou vous minez présentement et cherchez a changer? Venez nous voir au pool NicEMining Québecoin, fait par des Québecois pour tout le monde!

Chez NicEMining, vous minez toujours avec des frais de 0%, vous avez une expérience très stable et un site web simple et rapide.

Essayez nous, vous allez rapidement nous adopter!

http://qbc.nicemining.pw
VoS would be awesome, anyone working on the android wallet?
copper member
Activity: 504
We were added to Whatmine.com - Looks like QBC is currently the 14th most profitable coin to mine if I'm reading everything correctly.

Ahh sweet looking good, anything the community can help you with this week?

From a Canadian P.o.V, I would love to see QBC on Vault of Satoshi. If you have any idea how we can make this happens, power to you!
We were added to Whatmine.com - Looks like QBC is currently the 14th most profitable coin to mine if I'm reading everything correctly.

Ahh sweet looking good, anything the community can help you with this week?
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm really starting to like anonymousxx1503, brocrush! For those of you complaining about a great currency I hope you read a bit before speaking. We have a serious contender in QBC.

Haha, yeah I'm quite likeable. Just posted in the Poloniex thread to ask Busoni for QBC, he should definitely add it before it blows up. Actually adding it to Poloniex would also help it grow huge.
Pages:
Jump to: