Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New - page 45. (Read 161843 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
So far I'm happy, not a big time scrypt miner at only 2mh/s  Tongue hehe but im happy I got my hands on some coins Cheesy I will keep it, I also hope that you'll have paper wallets generator Cheesy

Also as a Quebecor I would like to know...how do you plan on expanding this coin to businesses IN quebec? (If you plan too), promoting it etc?Will you send out flyers will you call out to the media to expand knowledge about the coin to  TVA, CTV MONTREAL, RDS, etc etc? I'm curious as to how far you are willing to go..i saw an article with caneo.ca but I would love to know about the expansion of the coin so as Quebecors and even those travelling to quebec who HAVE quebecoin how they would be able to use them here in quebec....
How do you plan to convince the skeptical Quebecor who have never heard of QBC or even BTC for that matter into using/accepting your coin wether at home or in business place... JP I admire the work you and your team has done but I do wonna know more!!!

Hopefully you can give me a reply that will satisfy my craving for the future of this coin and also other peoples, I wonna see this coin thrive.

Merci,
Bonne soiree!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I am baffled that this thread is still going  Huh

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Quote from: JPGagnon
I'm not the type to be taken advantage of. The thread you made about QBC in chinese had only responses from people laughing at how bad the translation was. That's why you're not getting a bounty and that's also the reason I cancelled almost every translation bounty. People just wanted free money and didn't want to work for it, that's something I can't stand.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quebecoin-x11-05-ipo-558393
where you can see people laughing at how bad the translation was???
If you said nobody reply this thread,it only say how bad your coins was,not my bad translation.
This is you say:
I'd love a translation of the pre-announcement to Chinese. I will credit you a bounty of 125 QBC for the translation which you can claim after release. I'll add you to the bounty list if you're interested. Thanks a lot!
we made the deal : I translate your ann thread,and you agree pay 125 qbc,that is total!

I dont see any comments in that link.
Quote from: JPGagnon
I'm not the type to be taken advantage of. The thread you made about QBC in chinese had only responses from people laughing at how bad the translation was. That's why you're not getting a bounty and that's also the reason I cancelled almost every translation bounty. People just wanted free money and didn't want to work for it, that's something I can't stand.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quebecoin-x11-05-ipo-558393
where you can see people laughing at how bad the translation was???
If you said nobody reply this thread,it only say how bad your coins was,not my bad translation.
This is you say:
I'd love a translation of the pre-announcement to Chinese. I will credit you a bounty of 125 QBC for the translation which you can claim after release. I'll add you to the bounty list if you're interested. Thanks a lot!
we made the deal : I translate your ann thread,and you agree pay 125 qbc,that is total!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
"In other news we've been added to a nice coinmarketcap like site which seems to be quite new. CryptoCoinRank

www.cryptocoinrank.com

We're currently at #14 which is awesome."

I really like that site, hopefully coinmarketcap latches on soon too. I tried looking into creating the android wallet, but it's probably out of my coding league. In fact from what I can see even Darkcoin doesn't have one yet. Is it really that difficult? I think we almost have to have one for point of sale purchases, or an electrum type wallet of some sort to have scanable QR codes at merchant physical locales. JP would it be possible for one of these places to accept QBC? 
http://poutinewar.com/en/top-10/

Hope the giveaways are a success, any news from the home front in Quebec? Keep us posted, I watch this thread pretty close, almost stalkerish?? LOL j/k...maybe Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ok at first i was sceptical...."as a quebecer my self"

then i decide to give it  a shot. then as a nvidia owner  i got screw with the algo so i decide to rent a rig cost me 0.03btc and i mined 15qbc...

so now as a quebecer im asking about the premined coin promess to quebecers...

im 0.023btc in the hole...

let me know what is your air-drop plan Huh

The airdrop is not for a while unfortunately, the coin first needs to build some volume and stabilize, people need to know about it already too. I'd suggest buying some QBC on Bittrex right now, it's honestly very cheap at the moment. I'll also be doing a small twitter giveaway tomorrow so follow us on @QuebecoinCrypto

Chinese translate and promote
I like translate your post to Chinese,and promote this to Chinese market if you give a bounty.check my translate before.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cleanwatercoinpowpos-538165
http://www.bimeiti.com/thread-1113-1-1.html
http://www.btcyear.com/thread-31680-1-1.html
I also can promot coin to my lots of QQ group(like a chat room where have more than 3000 altcoin lovers),do giveaway promote....
Pm me if you have any interest.

when can you pay the bounty?I sent you three pm,but you do not reply!
QgXEUDpYkWsa3G6KVfC4QtuSe8oVKcKUs2
thanks!

He will pay you for a proper translation, the dev keeps his word, once you present the translation to him and if it is accurate you can guarantee to get your bounty. No worries Smiley

It really wasn't accurate, people were laughing at it in the chinese forum.

In other news we've been added to a nice coinmarketcap like site which seems to be quite new. CryptoCoinRank

www.cryptocoinrank.com

We're currently at #14 which is awesome.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

then i decide to give it  a shot. then as a nvidia owner  i got screw with the algo so i decide to rent a rig cost me 0.03btc and i mined 15qbc...

I'm glad I didn't bother trying to cloudmine now. As stated, the IPO would have been the way to go.

You can try picking some up on an exchange to even out your costs. Although I have no idea if the coin will go up or down... so just don't yell at me if it happens to go down a bit. Personally I would think the price should move up once the coin goes to an exchange with a bit more volume and exposure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pretty sure you should have invested in the IPO, I saw you posting while it was still available too. The airdrop is not for a long time. Could even have bought some in the market.
Activity: 476

Activity: 308
He will pay you for a proper translation, the dev keeps his word, once you present the translation to him and if it is accurate you can guarantee to get your bounty. No worries Smiley
Chinese translate and promote
I like translate your post to Chinese,and promote this to Chinese market if you give a bounty.check my translate before.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cleanwatercoinpowpos-538165
http://www.bimeiti.com/thread-1113-1-1.html
http://www.btcyear.com/thread-31680-1-1.html
I also can promot coin to my lots of QQ group(like a chat room where have more than 3000 altcoin lovers),do giveaway promote....
Pm me if you have any interest.

when can you pay the bounty?I sent you three pm,but you do not reply!
QgXEUDpYkWsa3G6KVfC4QtuSe8oVKcKUs2
thanks!
legendary
Activity: 924
I've just sent out a bunch of IPO coins, only ones remaining are the people who haven't given me their QBC address yet, hopefully you've been getting my PMs and e-mails! Now that most of you have your coins, it's up to you to be safe with them and treat the market with respect!

I haven't got mine yet. Do you need my wallet address?

Yes, unless I'm mistaken I think you haven't sent me your address? You're one of the few remaining who haven't gotten theirs.

Okay; just sent via PM.
We are off to good start for day one of mintpal voting https://www.mintpal.com/voting

If anyone in the Quebec area knows a bar owner or merchant that could be an early adopter of QBC its good to get a jump on that. Hopefully someone takes up the bounty on making the android wallet too!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
IPO coins received.

Thankyou. Good luck all.

Perfect, confirmations were fast too, glad to see the network performing well.

Thanks for the updates JP

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but came across a Quebecoin article, I enjoyed the read http://www.coinssource.com/je-mappelle-quebecoin/

I liked it too, it's in the first post in the media section at the bottom.

Aaaand we have our first IPO sellers. Probably that o3u guy from earlier in the thread (didn't seem very smart) . Good job, I'll be the guy laughing at you when you sold way too early!

Things like this happen, usually it's the little guys. The ones with more BTC usually know how to handle themselves on the markets a bit better.

I've just sent out a bunch of IPO coins, only ones remaining are the people who haven't given me their QBC address yet, hopefully you've been getting my PMs and e-mails! Now that most of you have your coins, it's up to you to be safe with them and treat the market with respect!

Yes, unless I'm mistaken I think you haven't sent me your address? You're one of the few remaining who haven't gotten theirs.

Aaaand we have our first IPO sellers. Probably that o3u guy from earlier in the thread (didn't seem very smart) . Good job, I'll be the guy laughing at you when you sold way too early!

Yeah I noticed that too luckily i prepared for it and had a bunch of low buy orders, hopefully the rest of us in the know did too hehe Smiley

Haha easy pickings. I think most people don't have the patience in crypto. I mean you could buy Blackcoin for 500 satoshi a little over a month ago and then could have sold it at 10x the price at 5000 satoshi a week or two later. If you waited a month though... It's between 40 and 50k satoshi pretty steadily these days. There's nothing wrong with taking a bit of profit, you won't ever go broke making money as they say, but the QBC market has been open for 2 days, we have way bigger things in store for the rest of the community. It's going to be exciting in the next few weeks to see QBC evolve and have everyone have the name on their lips (while not pronouncing it correctly haha).

Yeah I noticed that too luckily i prepared for it and had a bunch of low buy orders, hopefully the rest of us in the know did too hehe Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924

Activity: 532
Activity: 605
Thanks for the updates JP

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but came across a Quebecoin article, I enjoyed the read http://www.coinssource.com/je-mappelle-quebecoin/

Activity: 181
Still looking for a pool to mine from? Thinking about switching from your current pool? Take a look at the NicEMining Québecoin pool, ran by Quebecers for everyone!

At NicEMining, you are always mining at 0% fee and experience rock solid stability and a simple, responsive web site.

Give us a try, you won't look back!

http://qbc.nicemining.pw

Vous cherchez toujours un pool pour miner? Vous êtes tannés du pool ou vous minez présentement et cherchez a changer? Venez nous voir au pool NicEMining Québecoin, fait par des Québecois pour tout le monde!

Chez NicEMining, vous minez toujours avec des frais de 0%, vous avez une expérience très stable et un site web simple et rapide.

Essayez nous, vous allez rapidement nous adopter!

http://qbc.nicemining.pw
Pages:
Jump to: