Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][QB]QuarkBar - 7GHS - Giveaway - Now on exchange - page 4. (Read 72952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Hey guys,

I was offline for Easter, but good to see everybody is so involved! Smiley
welcome back Smiley

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

welcome back Smiley
legendary
Hey guys,

Activity: 707
Merit: 505
Does anybody have the original QB sourcecode?
I do, I'm uploading it to my mega account for you as a type this but residential upload speeds are a joke in this day and age as I'm sure we're all painfully aware.
I wish there was an md5sum on the front page so you know I haven't tampered with it but I've been a forum member for a while and it wouldn't be worth my reputation to be dishonest.
I deleted the compiled program before taring the file (i didn't use zip in order to preserve the permissions etc) I don't know if there may be some redundant conf files floating around from running the 'make' process, I'm not technical enough to know that unfortunately.
If you want to make the link public for others to download then that's fine Smiley
I'm quite certain there is nothing personal in the file that can hurt me but if there is then please don't hack me Wink lol
Guys! Please stop dumping the coin.

I really love this coin, please stop dumping it.
I agree totally. I really love quarkbar too. Look at it this way though. Its going to bring the price down and we can capitalize on it. If those people want to dump, let them. We dont need investors like that. Once the price goes down buy buy buy. Plus spread the word and support quarkbar wherever you can. Jonesd started a new topic to save and promote abandoned coins. Check it out.
REVOLUTION TIME!

I was getting pretty irritated by all these great coins that lost the support of the developer, so I'm trying to start an independent foundation, the Coin Revival Foundation (CFA), that revives these coins and keeps advancing them.

My aim is to give altcoins back to the community and away from speculative whales! Smiley

Come to the topic to discuss this if you like and explain why Quarkbar would be a good coin to take into consideration.

Come and join! Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6294074
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guys! Please stop dumping the coin.

I really love this coin, please stop dumping it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I finally found somebody that was able to fix the source, so hopefully we can switch to a community owned source soon!

Are there people here that can help with compiling the new windows wallet?

Hi QB!

Does anybody have the original QB sourcecode?

I've got 2 completely different versions of the code and none is compatible to the current online QB-Network.

Please PM me if you got a working sourcecode (maybe a public node or pool could help out?)
legendary
I finally found somebody that was able to fix the source, so hopefully we can switch to a community owned source soon!

Are there people here that can help with compiling the new windows wallet?
legendary
REVOLUTION TIME!

I was getting pretty irritated by all these great coins that lost the support of the developer, so I'm trying to start an independent foundation, the Coin Revival Foundation (CFA), that revives these coins and keeps advancing them.

My aim is to give altcoins back to the community and away from speculative whales! Smiley

Come to the topic to discuss this if you like and explain why Quarkbar would be a good coin to take into consideration.

Come and join! Smiley
excellent idea!

Thanks, mate Smiley This coin would be excellent, so please join the discussion to keep the topic in the top of the charts

This is an old thread! The new one can be found here

REVOLUTION TIME!

Come and join! Smiley
excellent idea!
legendary
REVOLUTION TIME!

Come and join! Smiley
legendary
https://www.mintpal.com/voting  quarkbar..
support quarkbar... go go Smiley
You can vote for QB at http://coinano.com/vote
Also, f**k paying exchanges to list our coin, I think it's s**t that the culture is developing this way, we have an exchange already - https://www.allcoin.com/trade/qb_btc
rather than begging to ignorant exchanges who list any old toss depending on how much you bribe them we should focus on rewarding those that support advancement and the development of the crypto currency movement by not demanding fees for every action they take. Mintpal and Coinano are the new Barclays and HSBC then?

Mintpal and Coinano will be swimming in s**t(coins) before long with that kind of business model just like Cryptorush.

One exchange is enough anyway. I quite like Allcoin, because it is not that cluttered. Paying for a listing makes the market whale territory, because they can influence listings by simply paying some BTC.

Are there technical people that would like to get involved?
You can vote for QB at http://coinano.com/vote
Also, f**k paying exchanges to list our coin, I think it's s**t that the culture is developing this way, we have an exchange already - https://www.allcoin.com/trade/qb_btc
rather than begging to ignorant exchanges who list any old toss depending on how much you bribe them we should focus on rewarding those that support advancement and the development of the crypto currency movement by not demanding fees for every action they take. Mintpal and Coinano are the new Barclays and HSBC then?

Mintpal and Coinano will be swimming in s**t(coins) before long with that kind of business model just like Cryptorush.
I was cooperating with Switchboard for a while, but have not heard from him in a while. I'm good at communications and management, but not technical skills. It would be good to get a new team with at least one technical person and do the following things:
1. Start a new bitcointalk topic
2. Create a new Github.
3. Enhance the source and wallets
4. Collect funds to do giveaways and promotion

Currently, I still have 0.01 BTC and about 7K QB for this purpose, so I'm in Smiley

I am also totally on board, every other coin with the quark algo is trading near 1000 satoshi-ish as far as i can tell and they are no where near as rare. I've still have faith in Swichboard since he took the time to create a new github and had the idea to incorporate darkgravity2 (a stroke of genious in my opinion), he responded to the error reports and suggested fixes, i'm sure he is probably still chipping away at this somewhere. Only been 10 days since we last heard from him after all.

COME BACK SWICHBOARD Cheesy lol
Activity: 551
legendary
It seems that the dev has given up on his coin. We need a new dev to step up and take over. I have checked and there is still people actively mining quarkbar. The problem is there is no place to get a wallet. I am not a miner but would like to start but I do not have a wallet. Plus I just lost a bunch of coins at cryptorush. Is there anyone out there that can take over and save this coin. We cant really promote this coin any further until we get these problems fixed. Its a shame because those of us that know about quarkbar, know how good it is.

I was cooperating with Switchboard for a while, but have not heard from him in a while. I'm good at communications and management, but not technical skills. It would be good to get a new team with at least one technical person and do the following things:
1. Start a new bitcointalk topic
2. Create a new Github.
3. Enhance the source and wallets
4. Collect funds to do giveaways and promotion

Currently, I still have 0.01 BTC and about 7K QB for this purpose, so I'm in Smiley
It seems that the dev has given up on his coin. We need a new dev to step up and take over. I have checked and there is still people actively mining quarkbar. The problem is there is no place to get a wallet. I am not a miner but would like to start but I do not have a wallet. Plus I just lost a bunch of coins at cryptorush. Is there anyone out there that can take over and save this coin. We cant really promote this coin any further until we get these problems fixed. Its a shame because those of us that know about quarkbar, know how good it is.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
WTS 10K QuarkBar

0.1 BTC

PM me.
Activity: 690
legendary
It is with sadness that i announce that we will be delisting quarkbars from CryptoALTeX.

We have not seen a trade in weeks nor much interest at this time for this coin.  We will keep an eye on this coin and will consider relisting if volume/interest picks up.

If you have coins on CryptoALTeX please withdraw those coins before Friday.  On Friday I will be turning off the daemon and will only turn it on every Friday after until all coins are claimed.  I will also send an email to all users that have trades or balances in our quarkbar markets.

Thanks all,

Chiznitz

Most trades are on AllCoin at the moment, I think. With cryptorush down, CryptoAltex is the only other market the coin is on. Looking at your exchange it seems a lot of coins have low traffic. Since many exchanges are failing these days, I would keep the slow coins there in case another exchange goes down and it's traders flock toward your exchange. Most exchanges got big by having one coin that suddenly becomes huge and it's the only reliable place to trade. It's how Poloniex did it.

Pages:
Jump to: