Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread - page 11. (Read 26472 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
it's likely Telegram chat channel has been deleted suddenly right after being listed at Kucoin while I was taking shower.
Why is that? What happened? Huh
https://t.me/qlinkmobile&ved=0ahUKEwjtiNKYrq_YAhWDj5QKHd0NCrgQjjgIJDAA&usg=AOvVaw1JPPC-ANhk_X4fcxek1RP3
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I missed the sale. Sad At what time will you be listed on kucoin tomorrow?
Activity: 7
Where is the English Version of the Whitepapers? The links that are provided are in chinese, russian, etc.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
any information how many funds have been collected till now?
Activity: 13
***Xmas Give Back rewards***

Dear Qlinkers!

Our Xmas Give Back rewards are finally dropping in your pocket. All of you who have been a part of this promotion and the friends you've invited to join our Telegram group are welcome to visit our Reddit for instructions on how to claim your prizes.

We hope your Xmas is a little merrier with Qlink Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The increase of NEO ICOs is very pleasing. It will grow even more. NEO will develop very well before the end of this year.
Activity: 57
Very interesting project.  One thing that caught my eye in the whitepaper:

Qlink will enable the registration of Wi-Fi hotspots through the Qlink app as   a digital asset on the Public Chain. This will allow Wi-Fi sharers to receive QLC tokens as payment for allowing access   to the hotspot through the execution of a smart contract.

Does this mean i can register my apartment wifi network as a hotspot?  I'd guess my ISP wouldn't like that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dev, can you tell us what was the last block number accepted? So we know if we're in or not. I contributed exactly 21:05 singapore time and the email update says that the token sale ends on 21:06. Please share it to us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Can someone please clarify something for me. Do you only receive the contributing address/script hash once the crowdsale starts or should it already be showing on our page once we log in?
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello everyone.
I want to talk with developers but on this thread they do not appear so often.
Somebody know telegram group?
Activity: 182
What happens with Youyou Mobile? Or you still working with this project?
Activity: 364
I couldnt add neo wallet address. i finished my kyc just on time, took a taxi from office, ran home took a picture and uploaded at 1 minute before the end. can i add the neo wallet address later?
And If we filled out the contribution with a number for neo and once the new ratio comes out can we change how many neos were contributing?
Activity: 392
so when i actually sign in and say i´ll give qlink 5 neo but instead i only have 1 on my neon wallet, is it still possible to get some?
Activity: 336
I forgot to indicate my neo wallet address, when I sent my KYC document.  How can edit my response to include my neo wallet address
Activity: 8
What are token distribution terms? Can I buy tokens using ETH or NEO only? When your tokens will be listed on exchange?
Activity: 36
this is cool project, i think it will be reach his own goal. it like a very good management and mobility.
Activity: 5
Great Project! This would be breakthrough in the mobile network industry. Looking forward to the ICO. Kindly look in the name "Qlink" confusing with other products.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Good project! I think they don`t need bounty campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi QlinkMobi!
I would like to reverse Russian ANN Translation if needed.
Do you have social media bountys?
Pages:
Jump to: