Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread - page 7. (Read 26472 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Just noticed that the cap  mentioned for this
stage is 10 M
and we have just recached over 3M
which only 30% of expected
Activity: 112
Hi are there any difference on the price of token in Private sales, public sales and Public ICO? Thanks
Activity: 365
Merit: 0
Hope your project goes well!
Activity: 289
It has to be said that the idea of using block chain technology to take the telecommunications industry as the breakthrough point is good, and there should be a larger market prospect. However, whether the telecommunications industry is willing to make changes is a risk factor. Although the team has a lot of experience in the field of telecommunications, it seems that no one has the experience of block chain technology.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
If Qlink is only shared by block - chain technology for WIFI leases, the project is not worth the discussion. Content distribution and the centralization of telecommunications networks are the highlights of this project. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Qlink team has rich experience in communication industry and rich business experience in the market. The core R & D team comes from Yu you mobile, the leading mobile traffic distributor in Asia. Compared with no product prototypes, suddenly pulling together the team and pulling out the big V platform project, Qlink still has certain advantages. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
Testimonial from Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba Group. Qlink is honoured to have you as an advisor.

https://twitter.com/QlinkMobi/status/955207588726976512

That is very nice support to get for a project.

I got out of the telegram-group since it has many members but almost no participation, only spammers that are posting links to pumpgroups...

Since spamming isn't really possible on bitcointalk, hopefully more meaningful conversations will get started here... Or maybe the largest part of the investors are Chinese speaking and they have other means of communicating than bitcointalk.

I do not understand your explanation (spamming is not really possible on bitcointalk).
explanation please ??

This brings up a GREAT point.

TELEGRAM is NOT GOOD for coin discussions.  It gets filled with spam, Lambo gifs, useless talk and the SAME questions over and over again.  We must discourage these coins and developers from pointing people to Telegram groups.  Scrolling through 60 pages of mindless chatter on your phone screen is a magnificent way to waste time.  I've joined a dozen or so Telegram groups over the past month and they are all the same.

Telegram is for a real Coin that posts news only adn doesn't allow chatter, or for messages between people.  A big group asking questions about a coin?  Fuggetaboutit!

Reddit could be good as well, or active mods slamming down the banhammer on people flooding chats with spam.

Or if the team is also active on bitcointalk, posting your questions here... In the case of QLINK, I don't have an idea but it seems that they aren't active here.

Looks like there is a reddit thread : https://www.reddit.com/r/Qlink/

good stuff out recently too...

VPN Upgrade : https://medium.com/@Qlink/qlink-dapp-code-open-to-public-c9232e9c5d7e

QLink's place in the NeoSpace : https://www.reddit.com/r/Qlink/comments/7y63y0/heres_an_infographic_showing_qlink_in_the_neo/

Cenntro Automotive "cooperation agreement" : https://medium.com/@Qlink/qlink-signs-cooperation-agreement-with-cenntro-automotive-group-partnering-in-blockchain-based-26221038997f
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I have bought at that level back then and did not sell at the ATH
I thought the company will do good marketing and list the token quickly
Activity: 294
Testimonial from Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba Group. Qlink is honoured to have you as an advisor.

I got out of the telegram-group since it has many members but almost no participation, only spammers that are posting links to pumpgroups...

Since spamming isn't really possible on bitcointalk, hopefully more meaningful conversations will get started here... Or maybe the largest part of the investors are Chinese speaking and they have other means of communicating than bitcointalk.

I do not understand your explanation (spamming is not really possible on bitcointalk).
explanation please ??

TELEGRAM is NOT GOOD for coin discussions.  It gets filled with spam, Lambo gifs, useless talk and the SAME questions over and over again.  We must discourage these coins and developers from pointing people to Telegram groups.  Scrolling through 60 pages of mindless chatter on your phone screen is a magnificent way to waste time.  I've joined a dozen or so Telegram groups over the past month and they are all the same.

Telegram is for a real Coin that posts news only adn doesn't allow chatter, or for messages between people.  A big group asking questions about a coin?  Fuggetaboutit!

Reddit could be good as well, or active mods slamming down the banhammer on people flooding chats with spam.

Or if the team is also active on bitcointalk, posting your questions here... In the case of QLINK, I don't have an idea but it seems that they aren't active here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Send wishes and be rewarded with QLC
"Dear Qlinkers, to celebrate the Lunar New Year and Valentine’s Day, we would like to invite you to spread love and wishes to the big Qlink family with greeting videos!"

Learn more: https://medium.com/@Qlink/send-wishes-and-be-rewarded-with-qlc-1ecc2448faba.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1

explanation please ??

Activity: 21
Activity: 364
Call for Qlink Regional Influencers

Are you active on social media? Do you want to be part of the crypto world?

Let Qlink find you!
(http://www.qlink.mobi)

Qlink community is diverse and varied. We have Qlinkers from all over the world. What we want to develop next is a local community in different country. Qlink is looking for community managers to setup active and engaged local communities of crypto enthusiasts, blockchain evangelists and technophiles. We believe our passionate local community managers can close the distance of Qlink and local people.

**NOMINATE YOURSELF**

Fill THIS google form to apply for Qlink Regional Influencer Program. We look forward to having you!

What are the Roles?

- Represent Qlink in your country community, region -
- Create and manage Qlink page/ channel in the local social media -
- Translate Qlink announcements or related marketing articles in your local language -
- Develop and localize Qlink’s messages -

What are the Perks?

- Become a Qlink pioneer in your country community -
- Enjoy wonderful networking opportunities Qlink provides -
- Get paid based on the performance -

Where are you living now?

Japan
Indonesia
Philippines
Thailand
Vietnam
Qatar
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Romania
Russia
Monaco
Argentina
Brazil
Panama
Others… You are ALL welcome!

can you please elaborate on "Get paid based on performance"?
Activity: 13
Call for Qlink Regional Influencers

Are you active on social media? Do you want to be part of the crypto world?

Let Qlink find you!
(http://www.qlink.mobi)

Qlink community is diverse and varied. We have Qlinkers from all over the world. What we want to develop next is a local community in different country. Qlink is looking for community managers to setup active and engaged local communities of crypto enthusiasts, blockchain evangelists and technophiles. We believe our passionate local community managers can close the distance of Qlink and local people.

**NOMINATE YOURSELF**

Fill THIS google form to apply for Qlink Regional Influencer Program. We look forward to having you!

What are the Roles?

- Represent Qlink in your country community, region -
- Create and manage Qlink page/ channel in the local social media -
- Translate Qlink announcements or related marketing articles in your local language -
- Develop and localize Qlink’s messages -

What are the Perks?

- Become a Qlink pioneer in your country community -
- Enjoy wonderful networking opportunities Qlink provides -
- Get paid based on the performance -

Where are you living now?

Japan
Indonesia
Philippines
Thailand
Vietnam
Qatar
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Romania
Russia
Monaco
Argentina
Brazil
Panama
Others… You are ALL welcome!

Activity: 210
Will QLink be available in Bangladesh by August?  Going on holiday there. Thanks
Activity: 294
Doesn't the link with NEO make QLINK stand out more than other projects that are mobile data related?
Activity: 153
What was looks like youyou mobile, or can I see how they going at this moment?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There are more and more block chain projects in the spread of mobile networks, and this QLINK in 2018 has been expected to be expected for several quarterly routes. Cheesy
Activity: 364
do we have a list of current and expected partnership?
Activity: 17

The reason for this is because the team behind Q-link isn't spending time and money on marketing (they're spending it on development instead), and thus they don't really have any hype associated with them.
If you take a look at their roadmap, you can see that their goals are almost entirely made up of technical goals, as in release dates for certain builds etc.

I really believe in the P2P 'meshnet'-internet that they're trying to develop.
Imagine a world where governments are unable to shut down peoples' unrestricted internet access.
Pages:
Jump to: