Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread - page 8. (Read 26472 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm not sure I got your idea right. What exactly are you going to create? What are your plans?

They already created it, and you should probably read the whitepaper.

This coin is going places in 2018. I wouldn't be surprised if it was worth a few dollars by the end of the year.
Activity: 38
Is there a wallet to store my QLink?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Testimonial from Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba Group. Qlink is honoured to have you as an advisor.

https://twitter.com/QlinkMobi/status/955207588726976512

That is very nice support to get for a project.

I got out of the telegram-group since it has many members but almost no participation, only spammers that are posting links to pumpgroups...

Since spamming isn't really possible on bitcointalk, hopefully more meaningful conversations will get started here... Or maybe the largest part of the investors are Chinese speaking and they have other means of communicating than bitcointalk.

I do not understand your explanation (spamming is not really possible on bitcointalk).
explanation please ??

Explanation about what? Spambots in the qlink-telegram-group? Or the fact that when you are spamming in a bitcointalkthread, you will get banned? Try and see for yourself  Cheesy...
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I have Neon Neo on my ledger nano s. Can I store qlink there?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Testimonial from Xie Shihuang, one of the co-founders of Alibaba Group. Qlink is honoured to have you as an advisor.

I got out of the telegram-group since it has many members but almost no participation, only spammers that are posting links to pumpgroups...

Since spamming isn't really possible on bitcointalk, hopefully more meaningful conversations will get started here... Or maybe the largest part of the investors are Chinese speaking and they have other means of communicating than bitcointalk.

I do not understand your explanation (spamming is not really possible on bitcointalk).
explanation please ??
Activity: 98
I am waiting for my Power Ledger to pump, seel and buy Qlink
But I am hesitating because the community i very driven by the price and the pump/dump. Not by techno Sad less fun for me

Activity: 14

Activity: 42
I'm not sure I got your idea right. What exactly are you going to create? What are your plans?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

I wrote about a fake site, where I was cheated. Nobody answered me. The fake site still works. I lost money and they will not even answe

What are you talking about?

Who didn't answer you?
Activity: 266
I wrote about a fake site, where I was cheated. Nobody answered me. The fake site still works. I lost money and they will not even answe
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Now I emailed the team 3 times before they changed my bounty status from ''NOPAY'' to ''PAID'' however when I log into my NEON wallet and if I click refresh tokens balance it says ''NaN'', even if I put the script hash which I found to be : 0xecc6b20d3ccac1ee9ef109af5a7cdb85706b1df9 .
Do you guys know why it says NaN? there is totally no response from the team and I dont know if the script hash is incorrect, I hope you read this message and once reply on this forum.
Activity: 2
From Qlink official telegram group

"QLC will be listed on Tidebit on January 23

After trading on Kucoin for almost a month , QLC will be listed on Tidebit(https://www.tidebit.com/), a Hong Kong and Taipei based cryptocurrency exchange.
At January 23, 10 pm (UTC+8), QLC holders will be able to deposit to the platform and trading pairs for NEO and ETH.

TideBit is a digital asset exchange with support for multiple digital assets including: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash, NEO and now adding QLC."
Hopefully more people will realize what qlink is.

Sad to see that the telegram-group-chat is being flooded by spam about pump-groups. Seems that there aren't any mods there...
QLINK has quadrupled the value of the listing, which is a good project.

?

My investment went down 60 percent.

Do you mean since the ICO?

Down 60 % is nothing. It's going to the moon when people realize what this is.
The whole market is collapsing.

It will stay volatile. Stop looking at 1-day and 7-day charts, look at 1-month and 6-months. (Unless you're a trader, then you're already loving this)
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Qlink is an original idea, with a worthy team supporting it and a strong set of concessions. The fact that this project in China only adds to its appeal and is probably upward in the movement in price, however it is overshadowed by these phrases. Depending on your risk profile and Qlink strategy, I expect to see a decent return in both the short and long term. The market will still recover!
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

?

The whole market is collapsing.

?

Pages:
Jump to: