Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread - page 9. (Read 26472 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please reserve Chinese translation.I would still support this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
QLINK has quadrupled the value of the listing, which is a good project.

?

My investment went down 60 percent.

Do you mean since the ICO?
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
QLINK has quadrupled the value of the listing, which is a good project.
Activity: 392
In order to move Qlink forward for the benefit of everyone
We do like you help us, please,
A form will be provided for filing in the missing details of Qlink on coinmarketcap.
This is necessary as they have waited at their mercy but to no avail
https://coinmarketcap.com/request/
Activity: 85
considering buying in, not too familiar with the waves exchange. will try to get some either way.
perhaps Devs should consider getting a Korean Translation of the WP and try and get listed on Kucoin or Huobi. i think Korea is going to be a huge market this year.
Qlink's trading volume in kucoin is 6 times that of other trading platforms. Has any friend calculated its circulating market capitalization?

Circulating supply is 240mill according to the Telegram chat. Thus, market cap is around $216mill.
Activity: 104
considering buying in, not too familiar with the waves exchange. will try to get some either way.
perhaps Devs should consider getting a Korean Translation of the WP and try and get listed on Kucoin or Huobi. i think Korea is going to be a huge market this year.
Qlink's trading volume in kucoin is 6 times that of other trading platforms. Has any friend calculated its circulating market capitalization?
this coin will not be listed on binance, the 1st coin binance will list after chinas ban is over is BYTOM...

What does BYTOM have to do with China more than QLINK, RPX or DBC?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
this coin will not be listed on binance, the 1st coin binance will list after chinas ban is over is BYTOM...
Activity: 196
Merit: 124

What the fuck are you smoking? The coin is listed on Kucoin, I posted saying exactly that right before your post.

I think I'll stop posting on this forum, seems like only retards do.

whoops... had too many tabs open, meant to post that in the Ocean Lab ann.. anyways... you probably should refrain from using the r word.
Activity: 17

What the fuck are you smoking? The coin is listed on Kucoin, I posted saying exactly that right before your post.

I think I'll stop posting on this forum, seems like only retards do.
Great Project! This would be breakthrough in the mobile network industry. Looking forward to the ICO. Kindly look in the name "Qlink" confusing with other products.What are token distribution terms? Can I buy tokens using ETH or NEO only? When your tokens will be listed on exchange?

The ICO is finished, you can buy this at the Kucoin exchange pretty smoothly. There's no ID verification process there.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Great Project! This would be breakthrough in the mobile network industry. Looking forward to the ICO. Kindly look in the name "Qlink" confusing with other products.What are token distribution terms? Can I buy tokens using ETH or NEO only? When your tokens will be listed on exchange?
looks very promising, what was ICO price?
and what is circulating supply?
hi,

invested in the ico and did not recive any qlink. I wrote an email, what ca i do?
can you write me a message?

thx

A lot of ICOs require you to finish some type of identification. If you don't provide, your coins are lost.
I have a feeling you're just trying to FUD (probably to get in on this), but if you're sincere then just go through the support system, you lazy fuck.
Activity: 44
hi,

invested in the ico and did not recive any qlink. I wrote an email, what ca i do?
can you write me a message?

thx
I have to ask, but

Activity: 85
Looks like a very promising project!
Got my first QLC yesterday on Kucoin  Wink
Can someone confirm if the products works? Has anyone tried it?
Let me get this straight, you want to invest money in a product but you can't even search Youtube for a fucking demo?
This is the first and last time I spoonfeed anyone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfLPML1_9g&t=377s
(I searched for Q-Link and this was on the first page of results)

Did the devs even attend this forum?
You want them to spend time on forums pumping their coin? Ok..

How can you not see that this is one of the most promising projects in the cryptosphere?

+1

After months on bitcointalk sometimes I have to laugh because of the 100 pages of one topic, about 95 of them are filled with the same questions.

Agreed. Qlink = a great future investment. I invested this morning during the dip  Cool.
Can someone confirm if the products works? Has anyone tried it?
Let me get this straight, you want to invest money in a product but you can't even search Youtube for a fucking demo?
This is the first and last time I spoonfeed anyone here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptfLPML1_9g&t=377s
(I searched for Q-Link and this was on the first page of results)

Did the devs even attend this forum?
You want them to spend time on forums pumping their coin? Ok..

How can you not see that this is one of the most promising projects in the cryptosphere?
Pages:
Jump to: