Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread - page 14. (Read 26472 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel?

Yup, welcome to join us on board via Telegram invitation link.We are Qlinkers' family with 1600 (updated on Nov 16th) members bonding together.
What currency do you use in your trade?

We accept Neo/Eth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 23
What currency do you use in your trade?
Activity: 294
Interesting project. There are parts similar to Electronium. Will there be a signature compagn?
Merit: 17
Damn I hope I got everything right in the quiz Cheesy Maybe a single mistake won't matter. Awesome project though.
How this project differs from other projects with the same concept in focusing on the mobile network?
It looks like a clone of some projects rolled into one to looks like a new project but it doesn't matter if you can provide a profitable investments ahead.

Thx for your attention! Could you please name some projects for instance? As far as we learn, there have been few projects focusing on decentralized mobile network by utilising blockchain technology so far. Your opinions are welcome and will be always treasured.
Bounty company will be provided?

Yup, we do launch a Qlink white paper quiz, now going on for entry level participants and
advanced level participants,  the reward program is shown as in our annoucement.

In addition, we do call for moderators for our Bitcointalk threads in Japanese, Russian and Spanish, reward program is in the pipeline, however all shortlisted participants are gonna earn their benefits at the best. We will announce this bounty campaign later in the poster highlighted with UPDATES, you are welcome to contact us by PM Qlink team in our telegram group at this stage!

I ask you for Russian translation and moderation. 

I had previously talked about this to Toya in Qlink telegram channel

Copy that! Could you please PM @didoMa on Telegram?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Yup, we do launch a Qlink white paper quiz, now going on for entry level participants and
advanced level participants,  the reward program is shown as in our annoucement.

In addition, we do call for moderators for our Bitcointalk threads in Japanese, Russian and Spanish, reward program is in the pipeline, however all shortlisted participants are gonna earn their benefits at the best. We will announce this bounty campaign later in the poster highlighted with UPDATES, you are welcome to contact us by PM Qlink team in our telegram group at this stage!

I ask you for Russian translation and moderation. 

I had previously talked about this to Toya in Qlink telegram channel

Activity: 112
Why not here Chinese white paper
I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well

Thanks for attention! We aim at thriving in the long run which you can tell from Qlink development roadmap, with the progressive achievements, Qlinker are guaranteed to benefit in the near future and long run!

Activity: 2464
Merit: 594
This is one of the best interesting project I have ever seen here about mobile network, I am really amazed. Is there any products to be created on your future plans? I hope I could clearly understand more. I want to support this, so I am looking forward that there would be a bounty campaigns soon.
Activity: 11
Reserving Dutch translation of white paper and other documents. Not an experienced poster but very relevant professional experience. Happy to share LinkedIn in PM. Let me know if interested.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

This project looks well organised and shows promise. I will be looking out for this, any description of a bounty campaign?

So far, no information about classical bounty program is available.

In the  telegram channel there are quiz competitions.  questions from WP
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

This project looks well organised and shows promise. I will be looking out for this, any description of a bounty campaign?
Activity: 166
I really like the roadmap of this project, and it seems to be a promising long-term project, a very neat concept and a great potential to be bigger, hopefully go well
Activity: 33
reward users for sharing unused network assets, which will extend network coverage, reduce the cost of telecom infrastructures, and reward users for sharing unused network assets.
Hello sir. I'm happy to hear coin like intelligent.waiting for white paper and roadmap.We want further updates on this project.Thank you
Activity: 630
Pages:
Jump to: