Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Qlink- World's First Decentralized Mobile Network-Official Thread - page 5. (Read 26472 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Exciting times ahead. Now that we finally achieved a listing on one of the largest exchanges, we can give 100% to increase our user base and get our dApp to Google Play.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Qlink dApp WinQ adds gaming feature — Crypto Monopoly

The blockchain technology services as a public ledger is a natural marketplace for transparent trading. Qlink is taking the technology advantage and applies it on its established dApp WinQ, which provides decentralised network assets sharing solutions for everyone. Users can earn QLC by registering its WiFi in the app and offer the usage to others.

In the advent of the Qlink dApp launching itself on Google Play — targeting April 4th, we are excited to announce the new gaming feature which will be included — “Crypto Monopoly”.

Crypto WiFi is NOT a collectible game, as the asset you are registering and purchasing has the potential to make more money, from users’ QLC tips. This is an investment game for value increasement. Referring to playing Monopoly on Blockchain, the more awesome part is, if you don’t feel like to pay the “rent”, you can choose to acquire others’ property.

Here is how the idea designed:

During the WiFi registration process, one is required to put a number of deposit measured by QLC as the baseline value. One piece of WiFi asset on WinQ is evaluated as: Value = deposit + earnings. During the internal testing period of time, we noticed the possibility of user A wishing to register a WiFi which was previously registered by another user B. Whereas A is willing to put down more deposit at the same time compensate the earnings of B, this involves an asset ownership transfer, from where we came up with this idea of “Crypto Monopoly”.

The specific rules will be released later. However, I would recommend all of you to search for some profitable WiFi around your neighbourhood and be prepared to register or buy them as your own asset. Most importantly, get your Android device ready!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Qlink Partners with Binance to Support BNB in Qlink Ecosystem

Now it is clear why Qlink so quickly got listing on Binance. An interesting attempt at symbiosis. Mobile network+blockchain+cryptocurrency exchange+holders and traders.
If today the market would not be so boring, Qlink could fly into space. Maybe in this occasion you organize some interesting airdrop (only for loyal long-term holders) Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Glad to see qlink is making important improvements & partnerships that really matter.

Partnering up with binance, listing on Coinnest (small but still, Korean so... that is really something and Koreans love their smartphones & data, right?).

I'm still sad I bought in qlink mid-January, since everything went downhill from there but I have high hopes for qlink... When the market allows this will fly high!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I have connected to my WiFi router and using dApp and registered my WiFi....no option to delete that WiFi and and mobile wifi

I didn't understand you. Have a QLINK product is working or not? If Yes then how to use it?

How do you think the price can reach  $ 1 on news such as new exchanges Huh
If you count on rapid growth from addition on the exchange, then just forget. At the falling market speculation is extremely dangerous. Now those who trust in the project buy coins for long term. Certainly the project has big prospects on the future. Potential of growth of a coin in the future most likely will exceed the price in $1
Qlink Partners with Binance to Support BNB in Qlink Ecosystem

[Singapore, 2 April, 2018] Qlink, the world’s first decentralised mobile network, has worked with Binance, the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, to incorporate BNB into the Qlink dApp. The partnership follows Qlink’s listing on Binance on March 26th, 2018.

Qlink debuted its first dApp featuring mobile network sharing such as WiFi and Wallet functionalities on Github in January. The dApp has gone through 11th upgrades and will be available on Google play in April. Qlink team announced to support BNB token as utility token in Qlink dApp. BNB is issued by Binance as a means of payment in the Binance platform and is currently among top 20 crypto currencies in market capitalization.

Qlink team is embracing BNB into ecosystem in a variety of ways. First of all, Qlink’s in-app wallet will support BNB and allow users to hold BNB.

Secondly, Qlink is to add the trading pair of BNB/QLC so that users can directly purchase QLC using BNB. Trading price provided by Binance platform will be used as reference price of token conversion initiated on Qlink dApp.

Thirdly, The dApp will also support BNB as a game token for WiFi ownership cybersquatting within the dApp, which allows users to purchase the ownership of a registered WiFi or VPN asset at higher value in either QLC or BNB.

The two teams agree to explore collaborations in other real use cases depending on dApp’s technical development. For example, Qlink dApp is to support BNB to top-up pre-paid mobile service. Also, a potential cross-chain solution between Binance Chain and QLC Chain is under discussion.

This partnership between Binance and Qlink helps BNB to circulate in an utility dApp and adds new use cases to the BNB ecosystem. The partnership could increase BNB adoption as the user base of Qlink grows. The close collaboration sets an example for the industry for strengthening both parties.

Qlink is aiming to build the best decentralized protocol for mobile network service, upon a public chain dedicated for network transmission, which will be completed by the end of 2018. Its first dApp supports users to register mobile network on blockchain as a digital asset, to share the usage with other users in a secure way, and to be rewarded by sharing. In other words, by adopting blockchain technology, Qlink dApp enables individuals and small businesses to provide WiFi access services.

“We are very excited about the partnership. Joining hands with Binance, we will provide cryptocurrency holders and traders the most secure and convenient network usage experience. There are increasingly more use case scenarios to be added on the dApp to enrich the industry.” Said Susan Zhou, COO and Co-founder of Qlink

“Qlink has a strong developer team and solid applications. The use case of secure network sharing has visible demand in the market, especially for users who pay more attention to information security and recognise the value of decentralization technology. Qlink is an ideal partner to further proliferate BNB utilization.” Said Changpeng Zhao, Founder and CEO of Binance.

About Qlink:

Qlink is a project supported by Qlink foundation, a Singapore registered non-profit organisation. It focused on building the best protocol for network transmissions powered by blockchain and providing decentralised communication services. QLC ecosystem is consist of QLC public Chain, Shannon consensus, dApps for mobile network which provide a variety of communication services.

Media Enquiry:

Toya Zhang

[email protected]

About Binance:

Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of Exchange, Labs, Launchpad, and Info. Binance Exchange is one of the fastest growing and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. Founded by a team of fintech and crypto experts — it is capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, making it one of the fastest exchanges in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed — attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
Qlink dApp name revealed — introduce WinQ to all

After three months development and effort, Qlink dApp has released 11 versions in total. With our WiFi sharing, VPN sharing, Wallet and most recently Instant Messaging functionalities available, the date for getting our product on Android App Store is targeted to be April 3rd.

Qlink called for our product name to community members two weeks ago and received over 100 ideas. Thank you all again for your continuous support!

At last, WinQ was the chosen one, after countless rounds of discussion, interpretation. This was proposed by our member from Reddit whose ID is @RockyrobinH

Which interpretation you feel the most of?

• Short for Wireless and Link
  • A Wink 😉 to connect Qlink
  • Win QLC
  • Others

Stay tuned for our brand new user interface which will incorporate the new name — WinQ. Now, a peek of our welcoming page. More to come.

Qlink will provide the following service applications through the Qlink app
Qlink’s decentralized framework will enable the development of various new services.
-Wi-Fi sharing
-Mobile data access & content distribution
-Enterprise-to-peer SMS service
-Qlink Basestations supporting Wi-Fi & LTE and POS + POW mining

I love your idea. However, do you have a website ? I can't see it!

Thank you for the kind words. The address is https://qlink.mobi/f/qlink
Activity: 238
Qlink will provide the following service applications through the Qlink app
Qlink’s decentralized framework will enable the development of various new services.
-Wi-Fi sharing
-Mobile data access & content distribution
-Enterprise-to-peer SMS service
-Qlink Basestations supporting Wi-Fi & LTE and POS + POW mining

I love your idea. However, do you have a website ? I can't see it!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Can you explain a little bit more ? Maybe if they’re some news we could have another game there
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I have connected to my WiFi router and using dApp and registered my WiFi....no option to delete that WiFi and and mobile wifi

I didn't understand you. Have a QLINK product is working or not? If Yes then how to use it?

as soon as the market calms down everything will be fine and the price goes up.  Perhaps and higher 1$
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Binance Lists Qlink (QLC)

QLC/BTC and QLC/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance for trading. You can start depositing and trading QLC now.

QLC Competition on Binance - 3,000,000 QLC to Giveaway!

To celebrate QLC listing on Binance, we have committed a total of 3,000,000 QLC to give away to our fans worldwide.

Users will be ranked in terms of the total QLC volume traded on their Binance account (including both Buys & Sells) across all QLC trading pairs during the competition period.

Competition time: 2018/03/29 0:00 AM-2018/04/05 0:00 AM (UTC)
The necessity for receiving network users in a secure and rewarding way

Qlink dApp will have its global launch in the coming April, bringing a secure, convenient network access to everyone. With the city ambassador program running, Qlink developers is working days and nights to enhance different functions on user experience.

Let’s have a step back and see why do we need Qlink and how does it secure the asset

To evaluate a city’s competitiveness, one of the criterias is the level of connectivity, internet adoption, coverage, and speed. Public places, such as airports, stadiums, coffee shops, shopping malls, hotels and restaurants always have WiFi available, however users go through complex login process such having to enter passwords and provide personal informations in order to connect.

The reason is simple, from a security perspective WiFi owners/operators are concerned about sharing passwords.

In this business world, another question we have to ask is, why? Why individuals, businesses, public should exert effort to provide WiFi connection, at the same time, with awful experience. Individual users and small to medium businesses owners are paying pricey bills for network services however technically unable to make the best use of it. The WiFi network in their office area and living place are catering to the user’s needs 24/7. In other words, each resource could therefore be idle for more than 8 hours per day, which is an enormous waste.

Now Qlink can help to make the practical use of the assets while guaranteeing security of password transmission? In addition, an system that rewards to share their WiFi

Here is how it works:

• By registering WiFi ownership on blockchain, WiFi owners will be confirmed by the ownership of the WiFi and set up wallets to record all transactions.
  • By registering WiFi ownership on blockchain, WiFi owners will be confirmed by the ownership of the WiFi and set up wallets to record all transactions.
  • By activating the WiFi sharing functionality in the Qlink App, the WiFi password is transmitted to the WiFi user automatically Now the WiFi password is transmitted in a private and secure way. Without having to share your wifi passwords
  • The tipping feature is implemented by smart contracts, which enables the in-app crypto payment and instant QLC token earnings to be transferred from users to sharers.
  • Subscribers to unlimited data plans could register their personal hotspot as a wifi asset using the Qlink app. This unused mobile data can then be provided as resources for others to share. To share is to care!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002193152

QLC Competition - 3,000,000 QLC to Giveaway!

To celebrate QLC listing on Binance, we have committed a total of 3,000,000 QLC to give away to our fans worldwide.

Users will be ranked in terms of the total QLC volume traded on their Binance account (including both Buys & Sells) across all QLC trading pairs during the competition period.

Competition time: 2018/03/29 0:00 AM-2018/04/05 0:00 AM (UTC)

Trading Competition: 1,000,000 QLC in total to Win!
1st: receive 300,000 QLC
2nd: receive 200,000 QLC
3rd: receive 100,000 QLC
4th-10th: evenly split a pool of 400,000 QLC

1% Trading Return Bonus: 2,000,000 QLC in total to Win!

Winners receive: 1% return bonus on their total QLC trading volume, up to a total of 1,000 QLC each.

Eligible users will be ranked in terms of their QLC trading volume.

The prizes will be distributed in the above order, down the ranking list, until the total 2,000,000 QLC has been exhausted. Only users that trade at least 20,000 QLC will be eligible for this bonus.
Note:
Users will be ranked in terms of the total amount of QLC traded and not the equivalent BTC amount.
Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Any intentional wash trading during the Competition period will not be tolerated and may result in disqualification.
Winners from the ‘Trading Competition’ will not be eligible for the 1% Trading Return Bonus.
Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the competition. You can login and check the QLC prize via Distribution History > Account Center.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 164
I already think Qlink is evolving at an explosive rate. We need to let the team focus on what they do best, developing new products, developing new industries and discovering new markets. I'll get off my soapbox now. Have a great weekend Qlinkers.
Pages:
Jump to: