Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 218. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am really excited as this will be the first crypto currency launch participation. I just want to wish REDDCOIN good luck !

DEV had a tough time getting tons of bashes. I appreciate he tries to do his best. My impression is he been very open and honest about the current situations and admit to any short comings.

I think all investors and REDDCOIN DEV are now on the same boat. Time to stop bashing and spread some good words. Tell people this is a good coin so that price can 1000x tonight !!!!! (well 10x ?)
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
http://rdd.coinarmy.com/site_assets/neon/images/logo.png RDD Pool open for pre-registration.

We have our server up and ready to rock! Cheesy

http://rdd.coinarmy.com

Here is our setup
- Stratum
- VARDIFF
- Every 1 Min block stats update
- Every 10 Seconds Dashboard Stats update
- Instant payout once a block is confirmed
- PPLNS
- 0% Fee
- Payouts every 1 minute
- DDOS Protection
- Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
- Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)

Great news, registered right away!!
Awesome Pool!
Activity: 156
nice, a lot of pools ready with release and no invitations needed  Smiley
i see REDD !
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I hope reddcoin have a good launch
I don't like this coin like UTC (Ultra SHIT coin) have a very bad launch
Dev, please make it clear for all miners
Thanks
Activity: 252

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and don’t forget to sign up!

We've reached 250 miners! We want to thank everyone who has signed up so far and want to welcome all others who want to come and join us. Launch day is upon us!
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
RDD Pool open for pre-registration.

We have our server up and ready to rock! Cheesy

http://rdd.coinarmy.com

Here is our setup
- Stratum
- VARDIFF
- Every 1 Min block stats update
- Every 10 Seconds Dashboard Stats update
- Instant payout once a block is confirmed
- PPLNS
- 0% Fee
- Payouts every 1 minute
- DDOS Protection
- Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
- Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)
Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
I'm sent 0.02 ^_^
Activity: 350
how many hours left before release?
Activity: 294
Hi everyone,

I'm back and I fix the only transaction that was stuck with blockchain.info. Stage one is now final.

Stay tune for release soon!

Reddcoin

Thanks Reddcoin
Pls public WALLET.zip windows file, i can't wait.
Activity: 159
Hi everyone,

I'm back and I fix 2 transactions that were stuck with blockchain.info. Stage one is now final.

Stay tune for release soon!

Reddcoin
Activity: 350
so we can mine this later?
Activity: 294

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and don’t forget to sign up!

Thanks you, i will sign up and mine reddcoin in this pool
Activity: 158
United-Miners Reddcoin pool now open for registrations

https://rdd.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://rdd.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community  freenode #united-miners
Full Ddos protection
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone.
Activity: 44
mada~? tintin Grin
Activity: 14
http://redd.incoinswetrust.com is taking pre-registrations.

Vardiff stratum
Proportionnal payout - 1% fees
Bonus for block finders : 1000 RDD / block, available for the first 1000 blocks mined by the pool

Register now and be ready to point your miners at stratum+tcp://redd.incoinswetrust.com:3335 in few hours ! more than 200 miners already registered  Cool

THERE WILL BE BLOOD !

PS : We had some issues with our mailing system, some user haven't received confirm e-mail for account creation. Those have been activated manually
If REDD coin takes off then a lot of people will invest in the 2nd batch. If the market is efficient then the BTC amount of REDD received from 2nd IPO should be same as if bought from the market.

2nd batch investors will get a lot less REDD due to the large number of investors. If some stupid guy decides to invest large number of BTC in the 2nd IPO without doing the calculation then all 2nd Batch investors will get less REDD then from the exchange.

I won't buy in the 2nd batch. So yes kind of fair since I am 1st batch investor. Either way no need 2nd batch.

To be quite honest the ipo should finish the moment the coin is released..

Why should late adopter get the same amount of coins that early adopters get thats crazy and totally unfair..

Its like going to the bank and asking for a loan and then saying wait 2 weeks i will see if the interest rate goes down it is not right.....

I have invested before you have released the coin.. So my risk is much, much, much greater than after the coin is released..

So i think the amount of coins you get for becoming an investor before release should be a lot more than after the release date! Invest after the release to check the investment potential should reduced the coins you get by 40% to make it fair to pre release investors...

250,000,000 for one person whats to stop you saying investor 106 got the coins and you not giving them out? or giving them to a person on the dev team...Huh  

thanks itsallpc

No it doesn't have to end before the coin is released. People usually invest in things that already exist and this is what we have decided to do. 2 weeks after coin release is still early investor. Rules were set and clear from the start, it would be unfair to change them.

We could livestream the result to prevent the possibility of cheating.

Reddcoin
Activity: 54
So people know.
Stage 1 coins are worth 2.514727159090910 Satoshi
Stage 2 coins are worth 1.768077204923080 Satoshi

not the 1.054 shown reddcoin page.

thats stage 1 invested 55.3239975 btc / 2.2 billion red = 0.00000002514727159090910

thats stage 2 invested 57.46250916 btc / 3.25 billion red = 0.00000001768077204923080

Stage 2 will always drop. post your issues. they have $50,000 already. time to take care of you the investor. you took care of them.

Activity: 392
Exact time to release?
So it will be live today. No words on whether IPO2 is dead.
Jump to: