Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 219. (Read 688960 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Redd.OakPool.com is giving away 2 MILLION Reddcoins to Miners!

OakPool is celebrating launch day by giving away Reddcoins. We want everyone to have an opportunity to earn rewards and bonuses so we’re offering a number of ways for all miners to earn more Redd.

First, Block Finders will receive a BONUS of 1,000 Reddcoins!

Second, miners who choose to donate will be entered into a random drawing for 10,000 Reddcoins every day!

Third, miners who refer their friends to OakPool will be rewarded and the one miner with the most referrals will be rewarded with 100,000 Reddcoins!

Come to Redd.OakPool.com for more details and don’t forget to sign up!
Activity: 214
Thank you !

You're welcome.  Good luck, much coin and many riches to you  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
From the China investors, ID337, like your idea, don't let us down, thank you!
So you can mine in 6 hrs ?

Between 5 hours 20 minutes and 9 hours depending on when they decide to go live.

Countdown http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140202T10&p0=137&msg=REDDCOIN
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
please add a countdown
Activity: 224
So you can mine in 6 hrs ?
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
looking forward to it...
Activity: 33
GMT +2

That would be EET: Eastern European.  Your time it will be between 8PM and 12 Midnight.  10AM PST is 8PM EET.  This link is for PST to EET.  http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=8,13&h=8
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
IPCO investors will be rewarded in two stages. Stage one will close on February 1st at 11h59 PM PST before Reddcoin is released. 2.2 billion coins will be awarded to IPCO investors according to the amount of shares they own at this time.

Then, IPCO will close with stage two on February 15th at 11h59 PM PST. This time, 3.25 billion coins will be awarded to IPO investors according to the amount of share they own. Investors who got in stage one stay in stage two.

Every investors, stage 1 or stage 2, will receive their coins during a period of 90 days after IPCO close (1.111% per day). This is done to protect the market.

Hi Reddcoin,

3 questions:

1. When will the shares start to be distributed from IPCO stage 1? Right on from launch (2nd of Feb) or after 15th of Feb?

2. IPCO Stage 1 is closed for over 1 hour, but why are shares still shrinking with new investors coming in?

3. Is there already an exchange where Reddcoins will be traded?

thx for reply

Please keep on doing ur best effort in the interest of all investors. tyvm
10am 1pm PST is what time @ Europe?

What country are you in?
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
https://rdd.united-miners.com/

United-Miners Reddcoin pool now open for registrations Smiley

We operate the same as most others so have all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone.
10am 1pm PST is what time @ Europe?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

2. IPCO Stage 1 is closed for over 1 hour, but why are shares still shrinking with new investors coming in?

+1
Why? If the 1-st Stage is closed than the coins of this stage should be frozen. Otherwise what's the point?
Making any investment has an element of risk involved.  IPCO is a completely legitimate way of raising start up capital.  I am a noob miner and do not have any BTC yet; however I personally would have invested in Redd because I think their business model has real potential and the whole project appears very well, planned, executed and managed so far.
Activity: 21
I'd love to understand why there's so little hype on this. I've seen that the investors are steady/growing. I just hope it's been down to the fact that the dev. is smarter than most...

Everything so far seems very well done & communication has been spot on.....fingers crossed guys! gj so far. Grin

would be nice/ideal to see some sort of update per hr if that's at all possible?
Activity: 123
Reddcoin will be release on February 2nd between 10 AM PST AND 2 PM PST.
Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140202T10&p0=137&msg=REDDCOIN
Jump to: