Author

Topic: [ANN][RDD] Reddcoin The Social Currency [PoSV] Electrum Wallet 1.0.2 - page 220. (Read 688960 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
7h 40min

Bugger... Already 8.20pm here.... And have to work in the morning  Sad
Activity: 131
Activity: 126
How long until 10am pst?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Not such a big hype... But stil i believe in the potential of this coin. I love the idea behind it.

Hurry up, launch this baby i'm ready for it  Wink

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Hi Reddcoin,

3 questions:

1. When will the shares start to be distributed from IPCO stage 1? Right on from launch (2nd of Feb) or after 15th of Feb?

2. IPCO Stage 1 is closed for over 1 hour, but why are shares still shrinking with new investors coming in?

3. Is there already an exchange where Reddcoins will be traded?

thx for reply

Please keep on doing ur best effort in the interest of all investors. tyvm
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://redd.incoinswetrust.com is taking pre-registrations.

Vardiff stratum
Proportionnal payout - 1% fees
Bonus for block finders : 1000 RDD / block, available for the first 1000 blocks mined by the pool

Register now and be ready to point your miners at stratum+tcp://redd.incoinswetrust.com:3335 soon ! more than 200 miners already registered  Cool

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
Surprise laucnhing! LOL  Grin

"Here is a more accurate time range for the release tomorrow: Reddcoin will be release on February 2nd between 10 AM PST AND 2 PM PST."  Page 1)

How can investor trust this coin?..

"Accurate"

hmmm...
Activity: 42
Surprise laucnhing! LOL  Grin
Make Love Not War
looks like waiting for more investor and then.......

Surprise!!
Activity: 363
Hey! Will you be announcing the exact launch time beforehand? It would be really helpful for a fair launch if everyone knew exactly when to be set up. Do the pools know even?

Hi

Nobody know the release time, even the pool operator. I do this to make sure we don't crash anything while everyone try to download at the same time. What you can do is pre register with the pool, set your miner and when they will be ready, your mining rig will switch to Reddcoin.

thanks

Reddcoin

what kind of answer is this?"Nobody know the release time, even the pool operator."

so its surprise launching? Tongue

With block-by-block retargeting the only way to instamine is to ensure that you're the only one mining by surprise launching....I really hope the devs at least give us AND the pool operators a 1-2 hr heads up on the real launch time.
Make Love Not War
Hey! Will you be announcing the exact launch time beforehand? It would be really helpful for a fair launch if everyone knew exactly when to be set up. Do the pools know even?

Hi

Nobody know the release time, even the pool operator. I do this to make sure we don't crash anything while everyone try to download at the same time. What you can do is pre register with the pool, set your miner and when they will be ready, your mining rig will switch to Reddcoin.

thanks

Reddcoin

what kind of answer is this?"Nobody know the release time, even the pool operator."

so its surprise launching? Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Damn I got up early and now I got 10hrs to wait grrr shall I go back to bed or ac4?
Activity: 159
Stage one is close, thanks to everyone who got in! We are currently at 55.32399750 BTC pledged from 245 investors.

So tomorrow I will look at every transaction to make sure everything is fine. I know at least 1 transaction (0.3 btc) didn't go thru and is still on blockchain.info side.

If there is a problem with your investment, send me an email and I will look at it first thing tomorrow morning.

[email protected]

See you tomorrow for the release.

thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So stage one has just closed. And what does it mean ? something has changed ?
Activity: 22
My deliverer ID is: 7 registered email address: [email protected]
I did not apply for a refund, please help me to see how I can not find the delivery record?
We receive an email from an investor telling us is payment was sent but is not receive on our side. Sometime this happen with blockchain.info and they take longer to forward to us.

Tomorrow, I will go thru every transaction received after stage one is close and check the time it was sent to blockchain.info. I will use this time to fix the transaction and make sure you get in stage one if you send before closing time. Keep in mind the result for stage one won't be final until tomorrow.

Thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 54
Sad... anyone under 2 btc is in the negative already. #1 guy is up $1300. feel good moment.

can i mine solo ?

Yes you can, see our FAQ for detailed instructions. You might want to test with another coin to make sure everything is working because it can be tricky.

thanks

Reddcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

can i mine solo ?
Jump to: